Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You create the universe you live in

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
God gave King Solomon wisdom to be the best man he could be. That is why he wrote proverbs to give us advice on trying to be the best person he could be. Forget just being a DJ-try instead focusing on just being the best person you can be in everything. Be Excellent. Remember people only respond to the message you send out. You in essence choose how people respond to you. A girl doesnt know you have little luck with women unless you tell her. She doesnt know if you are saying that simply to get her guards down. In essense people only react to the message you send them. If you want to be perceived as a confident sure individual then project that. Remember every time you speak your words create universes. People's entire perception of you changes by what comes out of your mouth. Learn to create pleasant universes for people and they will love you. That is what charming people do, they think about what they will say before they say. They decide to create with their words universes for people that will make people adore them and want to be around them. Any intelligent person reading this now that you understand it will instantly change the way they talk and think to change their universe for the better. Perception is real to everyone, and just by choosing the most pleasant words you can you will create a perception to others that you are a great person. So just be excellent.

If you say to someone:

I think women are all hoes, no matter what you are thinking they will begin to create a universe/perception of you as a a hole that hates women.

If you say: It was pleasant talking to you, I would love to spend some more time with you.--She will think he had a good time with me, he wants to see me again, I think he likes me. And will begin to create an entire universe in her head around the fact that you like her. That is why people have interest in others after they find out they have interest in them.

People do not know your intent when you speak. The sender and the reciever of info are in two different modes. The sender's is in an emotional mode in which he is trying to choose words to relay his emotion or aganda. But the receiver is in no emotional mode and wont get there until after they listen, and interept the message you sent them. They cant read your mind or emotions and can only go by the words you said no matter how hard they try to get into what you may have or may have not been thinking. That is the danger of sarcacism. If you both are not in a joking emotional state the receiver may not relize you are joking. So pick your words carefully, because they create universes in other people's head. You hold the power to create whatever image you want, simply by choosing the right words, and image (more on that later).

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uhhh, I don't know if you know much about Solomon, but he was basically the ultimate AFC ... He let women rule his life and influence him away from everything that he believed in and that destroyed him in the end ... It wasn't until he was an old man that he started to learn what he should have known when he was younger . Compare his first book, Song of Solomon, to the book of Ecclesiastes and you will see a stunning diffrence. When he was young he emphasized much about women, but when he was older he resented many aspects of it.

On the other hand, Jesus Christ was a total DJ .. Also Abraham, David, and Moses ... and John the Baptist was pretty cool, too.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I don't know much about the Solomon reference, but as for the rest of the post, I'd say it is some of the best advice I have read on this site!

Remember people only respond to the message you send out. You in essence choose how people respond to you.
I think a lot of guys here miss this very essential point. They're so busy focusing on being cool, being the jerk, being ****y and on themselves, that they forget about the basics of interaction.

This is also why the "I don't care what others think of me" attitude falls flat.

Great tip and very well expressed!

(Mods: tips section, perhaps?)

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jariel
Well I don't know much about the Solomon reference, but as for the rest of the post, I'd say it is some of the best advice I have read on this site!
Yeah, Solomon wasn't a very good example to use ... It has been debated whether he actually even wrote proverbs ... The other two [Song's of Solomon, Ecclesiastes] were definatelly from him, though ...

dearsappho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I LOVE this thread...

Indeed it is hard not to assume that people understand you. I guess we attach emotions to words in our heads and expect the same feeling to be transmitted to the reciever.

A great reminder that this is in no way the case...

HB_Hunter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Royal Elite...I like your insights...

I find you motivating and pushing guys here to be themselves and Be Men .

That's the mindsetin which i m always happy when im having it . but at times there are bumps upon the road . However

I want do discuss with you this thing about expressing your emotions and always acting on how you feel , not hiding anything , being Bold , Being a Confident Man . I always win and am very happy since im following my nature when i do so but thing is ... There are this kinda of hotties who like a man who is hard to get or ummm make them work to get him . you know what i mean (by making them work on being feminine ..thus feeling special) .. so when i interact with these kinda of girls i try to let her prove her worthiness first to me for me to be clear and speak up my mind & heart but the problem i face is that if i have something for that chick . I m very eager to tell it or express it else i will explode and thus thinking that i came on too strong not being a pateint and in the same time if i haven't said what i felt ( i would think negative becuase i didn't follow my nature as if i was scared or so and so . So um can you elaborate more on this subject especially if you are emotinoally involved .

My regards ,

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
The thing is hb this girl has no idea what you are trying to prove and probably dont care. The only thing she knows is what you say. When I said express yourself I didnt mean pour out your heart, I mean express your intentions. This was a common thing 30-40 years ago, people would ask what is your intentions for my daughter not your emotions. If you are trying to see if a female is worthy for you tell her that. Simply say "listen I have high regards for myself and only deal with those who have high regards for themselves so before we can become anything I have to see if you are that type of person". This shows you are confident and special and lets her know if you get with me you have to be and must be something special. Thus she will have to prove herself to you, and will feel special simply being with you. And if she doesnt make it it means something was wrong with her not you.

gav

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, perception is everything with people, but people do not perceive you solely in the form of your words- they can sense your actions and they can sense your intentions. If you intend to go through life walking on eggshells afraid you might offend someone with something you say, people WILL pick up on that. What will they label you? A chump, a pvssy, not a man. A man has deep convictions that he hides from noone. Why would he want to hide his own self from others? just to score some pvssy? no, of course not. he expresses himself as he wishes and if people don't like that, they can fvck off for all he cares.

the advice you're giving mr. elite is that you should become someone you are not; to censor your words around people. i totally disagree

Hendrix

Don Juan
Reaction score
My friend told me a little while ago that "You create your own universe." And as stated by Royal, it's true. Expressing yourself is important, and people can't read your mind. I like to express myself through guitar playing, and music in general. But it's important to be able to express yourself with words. Great stuff, keep it coming Royal.

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by gav
Yes, perception is everything with people, but people do not perceive you solely in the form of your words- they can sense your actions and they can sense your intentions. If you intend to go through life walking on eggshells afraid you might offend someone with something you say, people WILL pick up on that. What will they label you? A chump, a pvssy, not a man. A man has deep convictions that he hides from noone. Why would he want to hide his own self from others? just to score some pvssy? no, of course not. he expresses himself as he wishes and if people don't like that, they can fvck off for all he cares.

the advice you're giving mr. elite is that you should become someone you are not; to censor your words around people. i totally disagree
As I stated earlier you create the perception people think about you. For instance I dont know you but from this quote alone I think you are an insensitive individual who probably gets little to none of the females you want. You see how that works.

You disagree you should censor your words around people. Let me ask you this, if you work, how many times have you actually said to one of your bosses I think you are a hole when they pissed you off? How many times did you tell any of your teachers in school to go to hell when they pissed you off? How many times have you simply said to a girl friend, shut the hell up, I dont want to talk I want to watch TV? Im sure you have thought these thoughts before. How many times have you walked up to a girl and said I think you are beautiful and I just want to screw your brains out? The point is every single person, on every single day censors their words. Now its up to you to decide if you censor the ones that make you look like an 'a hole' or the ones that can make you charming, and fun to be around.

As for the saying one thing and doing others, that is still you sending a message. Punching someone in the face even if you dont say anything is a sign that you have a problem with them. When I say no one knows your intentions, im talking about the things going on in your head. Those thoughts like "the reason im insulting her is so she can look up to me, and I can get with her". She doesnt know that, all she knows is you are insulting me. If a girl said to you you have the smallest peni s I have ever seen in my life what would you think? What if her intentions or thoughts in her brain was he is really big, and I dont want him thinking Im scared of that so Ill tell him that so he wont think hes hurting me during sex, and will want to stop since i know guys love to see a woman enjoying herself during sex. Would you think that she is thinking that? Would you even care? All you know is she said I have the smallest peni s she has ever seen in her life.
You create what people think of you with the message you send out being your words or your actions. In essence you create your universe!