Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You can't have it both ways

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We are half way through 2012. you know.. you can't have it both ways but men who are getting married to women, seem to have no qualms about giving women both ways.

One of my iron clad rules of any hypothetical list that i had of me getting married one day the girl had to be able to support herself long term.

As a man, WHY, WHY would you put yourself in a situtation with a woman who is obviously lookig for some type of life raft? There is not enough love on earth. Even more, you are showing that above all you really do not love yourself.

I mean, i am not saying that a woman has to be on my income level but a lot of crap can just be avoided by using some god damn common sense.

My wife's friend who was getting a divorce, already sucked some poor dude in. **** wasn't 2 months. and I mean, she has no income besides whatever she hid from her husband. none. she has no skils to go get a job. so now she is going to shack up with this dude.. I eman are men that damn lonley to just throw common sense to the wind? i mean i don't get it. i really do not.

you met a 26 year old with 2 kids and a "abusive and cruel ex" and you put on the cape and go get her and then adpot the kids as your own and then you are shocked when 6 years later she divorces you and now you have to pay alimony and child supports to kids who aren't yours.

I mean, the legal system isn't doing you any favors you have to look out for you. you don't have to be just the ******* from hell but a little common sense will go a long way.

I mean you just can;'t have it both ways. you can't demand for equal respect and at the same time, look for the white knight to save you from your current miserable life. I expect any woman who i would consider marrying to be able to substain her life style herself. No looming BK's, no ****ty credit, just freaking, look lol, you know sometimes i think men are too scared to look beucse tehy know what they might find and don't want to ruin a good thing.

i'm sorry i'm ranting but i see this guy here at my house she has brought over and I just want to tell the guy lol, fvcking run. and she's very pretty but still there is not enough pretty on earth. "i have never met a girl who was so into me so fast "rotfl i'll bet lol. come on son ****.

Lexington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poor chump is just really desperate for some good puzzy it seems. Too bad he doesn't realize that wh0res- even the really high-priced ones- would be a lot cheaper in the long run.

metoo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if you have kids at all, 90+% of you will regret it, badly.

metoo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
make that emphatically, since the edit program doesn't seem to be working.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Problem is with a lot of beautiful women is that they believe they deserve to not have to work. Some of the most attractive women I know want to be "stay at home moms." Who's to say it's not actually what they want? If you divorce someone who wants to be a stay at home mom, she will still get half your assets if you don't sign a pre-nup. It's not her who wants to have it both ways (although she probably does), it's society that enforces it. There is no choice anymore. A woman can be hard working or she can be a total slum. It doesn't change the fact that she can still seize your assets after a divorce.

Entitlement has everything to do with it. But as long as men are the major wage earners and women are the entitled sex, things are going to stay in their favor. If I were a chick, I would realize that there is incentive in ONLY being beautiful. That's it. There is no reason for them to be smart, cunning, witty, playful, or anything else. All you need to do is provide a wet vagina and a pretty face and men will be willing to give you EVERYTHING. It's not women that have forced this reality upon men. It's MEN that have instilled this philosophy in the minds of other MEN.

Edit: I thought this was the MatureMan forum. Mods can delete if they want.

Last edited:

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that's a truce we have.. she knows i visit here **** she does too and she knows I have strong.. opinions about certain things like that, but when it comes to her friends I don't interfere, i might talk to her about something i stay out of the mess. I form my opinons, she knows how i feel she knows which of her friends i like and which ones i don't care for and we tend to spend a lot more times with the ones i like than the ones i don't like, but her friends are her friends and i can and do respect that.

with that said, she's like a black widow lol. I mean, she is one of the better looking 40 year old women i have ever seen she is drop dead georgous. barley works out, just blessed. legs that go on for... you know my wife reads this i better stop there lol. she is a looker let's just leave it at that. and she prays on guys like, i mean you can tell this guy has never had this type of prime before and at that point, caution gets thrown to the wind.
and he is going around feeling like king **** just oblivious to everything. It's kinda sad becuase if you think about it.. I mean ****, hypothetically let's say i sat him down and told him what the deal was. there is about. a negative 50% chance he would listen to 1 word i am saying. all he knows is he is fvcking a smoking hot woman and his "hard work and doing the right thing" is paying off finally.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So this poor guy is on cloud nine because he finally has a smoking hot woman interested in him.

Hypothetical question: Do you think other women are now more attracted to him because of this increased confidence?

For that matter, do you think other women are now more attracted to him because of the preselection effect? Or do they just say "oh, she's playing him" and disregard?

metoo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If he is smart enough to not waste much money on her, why not enjoy it? Just don't let her get into your pocket by much, or in a position to sue, or any such "legal" issue. Me, I'd just vanish and never give an ex a cent, but most guys aint like me.

Lexington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
metoo said:
If he is smart enough to not waste much money on her, why not enjoy it? Just don't let her get into your pocket by much, or in a position to sue, or any such "legal" issue. Me, I'd just vanish and never give an ex a cent, but most guys aint like me.
By the looks of things, this guy is being chumped big time. He's already shacking up with this chick. For most people, that's a precursor to marriage. Even if he's just planning on pumping and dumping her, why the heck would he move in with her?

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lexington said:
By the looks of things, this guy is being chumped big time. He's already shacking up with this chick. For most people, that's a precursor to marriage. Even if he's just planning on pumping and dumping her, why the heck would he move in with her?
lol she's already moved in. she's the fvcking box jellyfish of dating

but the thing is i mean, the real potent thing about the "i'm a 40 year old man and i have some play money let me shower you with attention/money" route is that, while it can very well be potent.. i know a few decent looking even above avg looking women and not just looks, decent women in general who have found a guy like this to take care of them as they get older.... but the real problem iwth it is that it's like a killer bee sting.. it can be potent if used right, but the real issue is that the killer bee after he stings you, he dies.

what i mean by that is, think about it. dammit ify ou are going to go this route you better make sure you get your bait the first time. because there is no second time. because after they get married.. iw ould guess they are shacked up by 2013 for good at this rate, oh she's good and i am quite sure is fvking his brains out on a nightly basis, and she falls out of love or whatever, he's got. he has no more play money trump card. all that play money is now her alimony.