Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You Can Sleep With Me If You Want...!

Dave111

Don Juan
Reaction score
Was on a works night out last night and everyone ended up pretty steamin at the end of it. Went back to girls flat and when it was time for bed (5am) my female pal from work says "You can sleep with me if you want". This girl is hot by the way, so I'm thinking "yasssss!, I'm right in here", but she only wants to sleep as friends.

I haven't had it in 9 months, and i'm lying there in the bed with the biggest boner ever! and she starts saying," were only friends ok". I'm confused, she asks me to sleep with her, but wants nothing to happen in bed.

whats with this chick, any clues guys?

shyguy208

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm. This sounds familiar. Sounds like a girl that I know! Where do you live and work? London by any chance?

lollipop

Banned
Reaction score
Tell her you need help "down there" and put her hand on your boner. ROFL!!!!

One on One

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think some C+F would be in order in that situation. You should make a move when you're sleeping with a girl no matter what she says.

Dave111

Don Juan
Reaction score
d

I'm inGlasgow mate. Whats with this chick? she's of italian decent and is hot!,

Dave111

Don Juan
Reaction score
C & F

I did use C & F on her. When we were in bed, she said "We're just friends ok!", and I replyed "Yeah, but this chap down here doesn't want to be friends, I'm kinda split down the middle, help us out"!, to which she laughed and turned round and promptly fell asleep and started snoring.

shyguy208

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I guess it's not the same girl I know then.

The girl I know seems to sleep with her male friends and thinks nothing of it. Claims that there is nothing sexual at all. Bollocks I say! Girls like these just like to tease blokes. They also go around telling everyone (well her bloke friends) that she had x sleep over in her bed the other night (accidentally drop it into the conversation) but then suddenly add that they did not have sex. This is just a ploy to get blokes all jealous. Who knows whether they had sex or not? This means that she can have sex with whom she chooses and then deny it happened by saying some crap like "I didn't have sex with him. I always have my good male friends sleep in the same bed as me and we don't have sex. Ask Mark or Bob or Fred. They have slept in my bed and I definitely didn't have sex with them because I don't even fancy them." This allows her to not look like a complete slapper when she shags that bloke with a GF or the married bloke or some random bloke she meets at a club.

My advice - stay away from girls like this unless she is giving you some!

trajhenkhet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
These kind of ladies will cave in to a guy who won't put up with it. Being a little bold goes far around here. When one steps up to the "games" as a man, they become very easy to pass. Even if by being a man you don't pass, chances are that lady has got something wrong upstairs. You want none of it when you discover this.

DjDreamer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe she's a lesbian...

You should have persisted in letting her know you wanted to have fun with her while you and her were lying down in the same bed. You should have uttered sensual things to her to the point of either she allowing you to get satisfaction or you being told to get the **** out of the bedroom.

"A beautiful woman wants a man to sleep in her bed but tells the man they're just freinds and laughs at his sexual advances..." that comedic and sad.

Kino + sleeping in the same bed = midnight delight OR dissapointment/no more entry into her private chambers

violator

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One great lesson that I have learned is never pass out on making a move on an attractive woman who lets you sleep with her. If you do, she will lose all respect for you as a man. In her mind, only queers and AFC's will lie there and do nothing. Therefore, you may have failed an important test which is almost impossible to recover from.

As for her giving you the "were just friends" line, it may well be an ASD (anti-slut defense) that many women throw out just to convince themselves that they are not sluts.

If you get another opportunity, for god's sake make a move. Play with her and tease her to get her in the mood. Remember, women are just as sexual, if not more, as men. Except, they expect a little more foreplay to warm them up.

Jay26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm... would have kept up the C+F plus some Kino longer there. I had a girl do this to me at college, she had a BF, wanted to just 'sleep together', well we did more than just that;)

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The guys are right

What you need to do in a situation like that is warm her up. Preferably before she gives you the LJBF line.

Yes, that's often ******** for "warm me up, please."

Your C+F remark about "the guy down there" was just the wrong thing to say. With your next gal, get a little more friendly with her before getting to bed, tease her a bit by making moves that stop just a bit short of the mark, and if she can see you know how to please her, she will not say the LJBF line. She'll just be breathing heavily, and wrapped up in anticipation as to where you're going next.