Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You can do it.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
You ever hear the words, "Thats impossible, You can't do that, You can't do this, you're a loser , etc". Don't those words just piss you off?

I'm going to keep this write up short and sweet. Two rules, or guidelines that should be taken in consideration.

1. Never listen to other people about anything, unless they are attempting to give you constructive criticism.
What I have noticed here is that a lot of people envy success but they are too lazy to go out and get that success themselves. They think that bringing other people down to their lazy level will make themselves feel better thus they don't have to go out and do anything. They just bring other people down. These people are like the fvcking plague. You know what I say to these people, in my mind that is, tell them to go fvck themselves and have a nice day
Are you reallyy going to let PEOPLE get in the way of YOUR dreams, your love, your passions ?! ARE YOU REALLY GOING TO DO THAT?! Someone says you aren't good enough and you just stop right there and then start to believe it. NO. STOP. In one ear and out the other. Then you go straight back to FVCKING WORK AND YOU GO AFTER YOUR PASSION AND YOU GET WHAT YOU WANT. YOU ARE A GO GETTER!

THAT IS YOU!

2. Follow your dreams no matter how insane they are.
Are you going to do something because someone else is doing it? Really, well I didnt realize you were a domesticated beta nice guy follower, for lack of a better phrase. No no, you do what YOU want. You major in what YOU want to do, you take up hobbies that YOU want to do. You want to take up art? Someone says "Well that just makes you gay!" Well you say, fvck off, and then proceed to do what you want and love.
You know how many people tell me its insane that I want to take the stage in just 9 months for a physique competition? You know how many people, including my own father, who tell me to stop this "nonsense" and tell me I should just stop. YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT I SAY, well actually I don't say anything. I ignore, chug along and move ON! I keep going, I keep heading to the gym, I keep waking up at 6am for cardio, back again for a second session at 1:30 for lifting, 5pm for posing. YOU KEEP FVCKING CHUGGING ALONG!

I have no idea what sparked this post but it really just gets at me when people tell me I cant do something and then prove them wrong months later. I just wish they would keep their thoughts to themselves. Its hard to see that people can be supportive , some can but those are the rare maybe 5% , the rest are just out to bring other people down because they were either scared or too lazy to go after what they want.

It's called will power, do you have it?

-J

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At least half the problem is one's "inner voice" that says those things.

I tell mine to shut the fu.ck up all the time.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pdx1138 said:
At least half the problem is one's "inner voice" that says those things.

I tell mine to shut the fu.ck up all the time.
I think your inner voice is the worst as well. I was watching a video and the speaker said, "Sometimes we tell our selves oh no I cant do this, but I got to do this. Sometimes we need to tell ourselves TO SHUT UP and say I CANT DO THIS". Pretty interesting and very true.

I don't get why we try to keep ourselves down, im assuming its something to do with the comfort zone and not wanting to leave it.

nroug7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
JohnChops said:
I think your inner voice is the worst as well. I was watching a video and the speaker said, "Sometimes we tell our selves oh no I cant do this, but I got to do this. Sometimes we need to tell ourselves TO SHUT UP and say I CANT DO THIS". Pretty interesting and very true.

I don't get why we try to keep ourselves down, im assuming its something to do with the comfort zone and not wanting to leave it.
I'd say that's actually your outer self, the inner self should be willing to throw in everything it's got. It's only once our outer-mind realises what's going on and rather then reacting on what our inner body tells us, our outer body freaks the fvck out because its about to experience something it may not be prepared for. Eliminating the outer-self, the one you built yourself around the ideals of modern society, is the best way to grow.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nroug7 said:
I'd say that's actually your outer self, the inner self should be willing to throw in everything it's got. It's only once our outer-mind realises what's going on and rather then reacting on what our inner body tells us, our outer body freaks the fvck out because its about to experience something it may not be prepared for. Eliminating the outer-self, the one you built yourself around the ideals of modern society, is the best way to grow.
Interesting. The voice "inside" your head is your "outer" self. I suppose I see where you're going with this and it makes sense. The body is scared to experiences something new but the mind is mentally prepared.

NobodyCares1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post, I needed the motivation.

People talk bullsh!t all the time, especially women. I remember when I began to work out and people could see some good results after 3 months already. But when I told one of my female friends that I work out she just looked at me and said something like "Really? You work out, you don't look like it." Just to tell me two weeks later after looking at my arm "Wow, you have really big muscles."

I have other examples too but those aren't important. Important is to understand that people talk sh!t all the time so there's no point in listening to them.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NobodyCares1 said:
Good post, I needed the motivation.

People talk bullsh!t all the time, especially women. I remember when I began to work out and people could see some good results after 3 months already. But when I told one of my female friends that I work out she just looked at me and said something like "Really? You work out, you don't look like it." Just to tell me two weeks later after looking at my arm "Wow, you have really big muscles."

I have other examples too but those aren't important. Important is to understand that people talk sh!t all the time so there's no point in listening to them.
Perfectly put. You really can't listen to anyone nowadays. I had some girl in front of a lot of people tell me, "Oh you workout? Yeah right im bigger than you". LAter on in the day I was one on one with her and she spotted my veins and felt my arms and back and she got a little wet.

....Sigh... People lol.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JohnChops said:
Perfectly put. You really can't listen to anyone nowadays. I had some girl in front of a lot of people tell me, "Oh you workout? Yeah right im bigger than you". LAter on in the day I was one on one with her and she spotted my veins and felt my arms and back and she got a little wet.

....Sigh... People lol.
LOL. I'm bigger than you, so you don't work out.

:rolleyes: morons.

Good post John.

Last edited:

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed, and been thinking about this a lot. People who can't get or do something will tell everyone else they can't, and will do their best to sabotage their successes. If they can't achieve - they don't want anyone else to, either. It gives them comfort knowing that no one is "better" than them, and that they're not the only losers around. They want everyone on an even playing field; or, in most cases, way above everyone else. They WILL try to bring you down - especially any time a success is coming your way. They'll laugh when you fail - only to tear you apart for it afterwards - and sabotage when you're trying to succeed. They WANT you to fail, and be in a position where they can boast about it. They will also focus solely on your negatives and failures - while completely avoiding your success. They're not interested in your successes. There's a lot of envy and jealousy involved, as well, but their ego's are too big to admit it.

These people are very insecure, can't succeed at ****, don't have any real talent, can't attract any good looking women, etc, so they dump their insecurities out on those who do and can. All they do is talk ****, bring other people down, boast, and compete. They're losers.

Used to be friends with a lot of these fake *******s. Believe nothing people say... It's going to be negative for you, and positive for them. Always, without fail.