Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You are what you eat, you ARE what you date

On_the_Top

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell naww, would never fight over a broad, she is the idiot not the victim.

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sadly that post wasn't as good as I hoped it would be, only because I was hoping for something a bit broader. Don't get me wrong TTEOT, great idea- it's just I've never witnessed the above scenario.

What I would say is that "You are what you date" could be a great bit of advice if, say, you applied it to AFCs and guys who think they are great with girls because they date a lot of 4s and 5s. If you are screwing a 5, you are a 5? ANyway, I'll leave that post to you, it's your idea:)

Bad example, wicked advice! That's what i'm trying to say!

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cloud-uk
Sadly that post wasn't as good as I hoped it would be, only because I was hoping for something a bit broader. Don't get me wrong TTEOT, great idea- it's just I've never witnessed the above scenario.

What I would say is that "You are what you date" could be a great bit of advice if, say, you applied it to AFCs and guys who think they are great with girls because they date a lot of 4s and 5s. If you are screwing a 5, you are a 5? ANyway, I'll leave that post to you, it's your idea:)

Bad example, wicked advice! That's what i'm trying to say!
I see that my title is misleading. Let me change this.

This will be put udner a new thread "Don't be a hero". I think this makes more sense. Thanks for pointing this out.