You are not Don Juan!!!

java01

Don Juan
Reaction score
You are not Don Juan!!!

Now get this in your head, you are not Don Juan, you are X>>your name<<X.

That’s right, you are not Don Juan, you are X>>your name<<X.

You have an Identity, your parents decide to give you a name, use it.

Striving to be a Don Juan, or any other ideological figure, will only result in you coming in second best.

So how can you become the best man you cab be? Simple, just be the man you are! No one can do better! You will always be the best because you know how to be yourself, and no one knows better.

Have some self-respect!

The idea that you are striving to be someone/something your not, is an insult to your own identity, an insult to yourself. No wonder there is so many frustrated guys out there! They are upset because they can’t figure women/world out, but, and a BIG BUT, the truth is they are frustrated because they can’t figure themselves out!

Why can’t they figure themselves out?

Magazines, movies, music, women, society, these are some of the mane distractions that today’s world through at us. They constantly distract us by giving us set tasks to do to become envious to others.

Magazines will tell you what car to have, what clothes to where, and now, what make up to use (yes for men).
Movies will tell you how to act, if this guy tells you you’re a sissy, then blow his head off…punk!
Music is closely related to movies, but because there is no visual, it emphasises on emotion, if your into slipknot and stuff like that, then it is likely you have a miserable outlook on life and hate everything (because that’s the emotion they portray), and if you’re into snoop doggy doggy or something similar, then it is likely you are an extrovert and overconfident (because that’s the emotion they portray), if your into Jessica Simpson, I am assuming you’re a girl, and yes, that doesn’t mean you have to be one physically.
Women…..do I really have to, ok, me me me me me, I want this, I want that, if you want to make me happy…etc. Have you ever been in an argument with girl and it all of a sudden turns into ‘her’ reality? Mmmmm, me too.
Society, is everything of the above plus+, will tell you what you should do to be a good abiding citizen:
· get a nine to five job
· don’t break the law
· pay your taxes
· pay your bills
you are a good abiding citizen. Congratulations!

OK, you may think that last paragraph was a load of ‘crap’, and yes, you would be correct, that’s exactly what I’m trying to convey, all of this is crap, it is all a distraction.

Distracting you of who you really are…oh no they don’t want that, they don’t want you to be yourself, they want you to become what they want you to become, maybe your mamma once said, ‘you can be whatever you wish to be…………………………….as long as you pay your taxes, get a job, get a nice girl, pay your bills, obey the law, etc, etc, etc’.

Take a moment, relax, figure out who you are, what do you believe in, what are your hobbies, what are your strong convictions, what is your identity?
Before figuring the world out, you must figure who you are, then everything will come after.

OK, one more time:

I am not Don Juan, I am ……………………………….

56andre

Don Juan
Reaction score
we live in a world with d1ckless guys and females that grown d1cks, a world thats upside down, inside out.

listen to this guy, he's on the shyt, only thing i'd like an extended version, how bout java01.