Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You are not a Princess!

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luthor Rex said:
Here's what I think will happen:

Either the men of the West will find a culturally acceptable way to reassert our domination over women OR a stronger culture such as Islam will come along and do it for us.

The cynic in me says it's gonna take Allah to get sh!t done.
In the book "The Lucifer Principle," Bloom makes an interesting comparison between the rotation of alpha males in various groups of animals, and corresponding rotation the "alpha countries" in recent world history, going back several hundred years.

The alphas that are on their way down exhibit the same behavior, every time. So much so that observers can see it coming (as pointed out in Frans der Waals "Chimpanzee Politics").

Bloom draws a historical comparison in countries that were "alpha countries" on their way down as well, and showed they exhibited basically the same characteristics.

His conclusion is that the next "alpha country" will be an Islamic country, similar to your prediction.

Luthor Rex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
taiyuu_otoko said:
In the book "The Lucifer Principle," Bloom makes an interesting comparison between the rotation of alpha males in various groups of animals, and corresponding rotation the "alpha countries" in recent world history, going back several hundred years.
I never read that book, but I just downloaded a pdf of it so I'll check it out later.

It's interesting that people can see it coming and yet can't or won't seem to figure out what to do about it. I wonder if there were any civilizations that saw it coming and some how reversed course...

Phenomenal One

Don Juan
Reaction score
Proselytiser said:
Really? How many racists you think walked up to Mike Tyson and called him a ******?
Not a good example since racists people are p*ssies who's only outlets to rage are the internet and a few other racists.

I'm just saying that some people are'nt going to treat them the way they think they should be treated and that it should'nt be their responsiblity to somehow change that persons feeling/actions towards em.

These guys think some woman act like "Princesses" now ?
Just wait until they get the memo that a bunch of men are making themselves responsibile for a woman's actions.
How is it any different than a "Nice Guy" ?

Proselytiser

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's all right........ if u have a good time!
Phenomenal One said:
Not a good example since racists people are p*ssies who's only outlets to rage are the internet and a few other racists.

I'm just saying that some people are'nt going to treat them the way they think they should be treated and that it should'nt be their responsiblity to somehow change that persons feeling/actions towards em.

Just wait until they get the memo that a bunch of men are making themselves responsibile for a woman's actions.
I make sure people respect my personal boundaries as should anyone else, all I'm saying

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Phenomenal One said:

You are not responsible for a girl's actions. But you have the ability to lead her and influence her actions. So if you fail to lead her and you get trampled by her, you only have yourself to blame.

boomerick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This^^^

Absolutely true !!!!

Should be written in stone somewhere.

Any time you are looking to blame......take a good hard look at yourself and YOUR actions first.

Phenomenal One

Don Juan
Reaction score
I make sure people respect my personal boundaries as should anyone else, all I'm saying
I know what you mean but there are some people who never will, and those are the people that need to be cut out of your life.

You are not responsible for a girl's actions. But you have the ability to lead her and influence her actions. So if you fail to lead her and you get trampled by her, you only have yourself to blame.
Of course but thinkin that's the way to do it 100% is'nt good, there comes a point were a woman does'nt want to be lead and influenced by YOU.

Like i've said many times it's follish to believe that "leading your woman" is the answer to everything.