"You are attractive but not my type"

Billtx49

Reaction score
An easy letdown rejection. She complimented your looks at the same time she's saying she doesnt want you.

Last edited:

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Translation:

"Go climb a tree!"

Aka 'not interested'

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aka... get frame

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
can you translate this from ******** to normal language please
There is something about you that she didn't find compatible but she does agree that you are attractive.

I went on a date yesterday and he was a very nice guy and attractive enough but his philosophy on custody with his children and mine differed to the point of where I knew we would have some fundamental mismatches in terms of values.

That's really what it means

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Not my type" Is usually the response I give to interested girls who have different values, tats, too many piercings etc. They could be the hottest girl I've seen, but still, not my type.

ThisNThat

Banned
Reaction score
You can find someone attractive, but not be attracted TO them

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At least she was nice about it.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Your princess is in another castle. Her pu$$y dried up. Sorry.

Anything other than a yes complete with the proper actions to back it up is a no.

Case closed. On to the next.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can find someone attractive, but not be attracted TO them
no you can't, that's just woman nonsense.

if you're not attracted to someone you can only assume they are attractive

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are not hideous to her. Theoretically she could smash you. It means that once her options dry up you MIGHT get a shot. But she has to be seriously out of options. This level of pickiness is only rampant in the West. Women have so many options these days that they can pass up attractive guys that are not their exact type. They have the sexual market value to be able to get ( at least for sex) their exact type. Why would they bother with anything less? In rare occassions i have seen women go back to guys they have said this too. But this is extremely rare occassions when their options dried up because they lived in a foreign country or they got old.

This is similar to the guy that gets soo much hot tail that he can turn down a average girl because her toes didnt look right or something. Dont take it too personally. This is simply a matter of sexual economics. I am sure she does find you attractive but not attractive enough to beat out the guys who are EXACTLY her type.

A women has said this to me before. But then she proceeded to parade me around her friends as some sort of prize. I was her date to some dance. But i still didnt get the pu**y. So yeh basically just move on. You will hear from her in about 2 years when she is out of options. Ignore the call.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I am not interested in a woman, but I believe that many other folks would find her at least as attractive, then this would apply. For example, a lot of men like skinny women that have skinny hips; I don't care for this type of woman as I like a woman with a good baby-making pelvis. I must admit that outside that, pretty much every thing I like in a gal is what every other man likes in a gal. And of course, I haven't discussed race, so that;s as easy one when someone could fine someone not interesting but a lot of others would.

All that said, it is more or less a putdown, but a woman might like slender wiry men more attractive than muscular he-men, so they could be some anecdotes where this is accurate.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's how a woman with manners rejects you. Politely.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"How has that worked out for you?". If her type works out so well wouldn't she be with them?