Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

**** You A$$hole!!!

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some facts

* Women want love, men want sex
* Women give sex to get love, men do the reverse´
* Women are in control of sex, men are in control of love. Women have a hard time finding a guy looking for love and guys have a hard time finding a girl looking for sex.
* To get more success show you are not "I want sex" guy but instead "I am looking for someone special and on the way to that person I am willing to meet many girls", meaning the same thing but the last one show a goal women like.
* To understand women, think that you have a reputation to care about, you can be raped, have menstruation and are looking for love more than sex.
* To improve your communication skill, before you say anything try say it to yourself in your mind to see how you would react if someone would say the same thing to you
* To avoid being shot down in a group of girls, approach the least beautiful of them and work your way up
* Whenever possible, make sure that the targets girlfriends like you, they will help you to get the girl if you are liked enough. Never underestimate the power of friends influence.
* To gain rapport, make her talk about something that she doesn't say to anyone else, try to have a unique topic of conversation. See Georges converastion about toilet paper in seinfeld. ;)
* Self confidence is the key, said so many times.
* When someone write "I am soo ugly, see my pic" on this board it gets more readers than any other post. Try to understand why and use that knowledge.
* Women don't like when you make fun of their sex, but if you make fun of your own sex they enjoy it. They secretly dislike men ;)
* When she tells you about a band ask about the title of her favourite songs and read the lyrics, this text portray her personality.
* Try to show that you share a bond. For example I often use "Well, then it's you and I against the world, baby." when we share something that most people doesn't. Said with humour of course
* Women NEVER calls
* See the point above
* Dress and appearance make or break your macking. Dress with taste and always use good body language.
* Don't try to be perfect, that is unattractive. If you show you have bad sides you seem more sincere.
* Don't mack when your self confidence is down, it will only get worse.
* Never get numbers, it just isn't worth it. The interrest just will fall in too many cases.
* The more understanding you have about yourself the easier it will be to understand others. Listen to your emotions and your thoughts.
* Don't mack on girls you find to be 10, they are a pain in the ass to satisfy. I have also never met a model who have had a good personality.
* Too fake that you go way back, go away until she forgets you and then come back and she will remember you like an old friend/whatever. This also work if you do a talkquickie, and then meet her again, you get rapport. I used this on a girl at another school, I talked to her and had a reallu good conversation. Then I left, the next month I was there I talked to her again and she was just soo open. I of course blew it that time, otherwise it was a safe lay.
* The best way to meet women is meeting them through your friends friends, she won't be able to reject you just like that and you will not have to use any pick-up lines. Also, her friend have approved you in her eyes so you are in a good position from the start.
* Make her feel good, I always ask the girls I am interrested in to hold their hand at my lower-arm like the moveistars do when we enter a party to make her feel like a moviestar. It may seem corny but hell it is good and it work.
* When you go out show that you are harmless, I do this by wearing a necklace of plastic-beads in many colours, you know the ones you make when you are in kindergarten. It always get a "awwwh"-effekt on the women. Some friends call it gay but it really helps me to open up women. I say it was my six year old cousin who gave it to me, when I was in the hospital... ;)
* As long as you have an emotional effect on women it is good. You stir them up in some way.
* Listen to your gut, do as it want you to do.
* Learn to dance, you will have plenty of use for it. Women love moving their bodies to music, it make them feel good and you are the one responsible for that. I also find it easy to use dancing as a shortcut to making out. You just start dancing more sensuall with her.
* Make sure she never feels slutty when you start to kiss and stuff like that. Say stuff so you give another light on the situation. This include not saying that you should go and have sex. I knew one who put his hands between a girls legs and said "Do you wanna fvck now?" He had a red cheeck after that.
* Tease the hell out of her and throw challenges at her. She must then respond to these challenges because everyone will want to seem to be the best so challenging her will force her to stay with you. Or at least they stay with you, that's the point.

If this seem as total bull**** to you then I refer to the title of this post ;) Hope it can be useful for some people. It is everything I know about macking that I can think of written down so I can get new ideas of what to do.

Lifeforce

poonologist

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha omfg
some of that stuff was funny as hell.i havent read it all yet but will when i get a chance,most definitely.some of what i read damn sure is true to:D

Austizzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of this is just common sense, but I suggest everyone reading it. It is an excellent reminder!

bump

Lionheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some good stuff here....nice one.