Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

yodoso's boot camp journal

yodoso

Don Juan
Reaction score
whats up dj's, I finally finished week 3 hear is all the details

9- Target- I was walking around for quite some time looking for attractive women so I decided to take a break. I began to play videogames and this beautiful woman walked into the aile. We talked a bit our interested and the convo was over

10- Target-I saw this woman looking at the DVD and we had a nice conversation about the best place to buy DVD's(best buy)

11- Target-I don't know what it is about polish women, their must be some magnetic force pulling us together. I had a nice convo with this polish college student. I was almost scared to talked to her when I saw her from a distance, but when I approached her she didn't seem that attractive

12-Target-I usually don't count the women in my progress if they are currently working because basically they don't have a choice on whether or not they'll talk to you. But I was walking out of the store and I saw this woman that sent chills down my spine. I kept walking until I pulled myself together to approach this woman. We had a nice convo about holidays. I didn't know valentine day was for women and swedish day was for men.

I plan to do the entire week 4 in one day to catch up. I'm determined to finish the boot camp before I go back to school on feb 28.

yodoso

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well DJ's I finished reading up on week 4's articles and I can't wait to start the exercises.

This week I must get 10 rejections from women. Just out of curiousity has anyone ever told a women what they were actually doing(aka show her the big picture) while going through the boot camp?

again I plan to finish the exercises for this week in 1 day. Maybe i'll do week 5 in a day too. But i'll worry about that when I get to it. Wish me luck

btw I finished reading the whole DJ bible with the exception of 10 articles about LTR. I avoided those articles because I absorb everything I read on the board like a sponge. and right now i'm only looking for STR.

Have a good night

yodoso

Don Juan
Reaction score
well DJ's I tried to complete week 4 in one day but I couldn't bring myself to do it. Here is the low down

1-walgreens-lodda- attractive mexican woman, she had a ring on her left finger and told me she was engaged when I tried to close. originally it looked like a high school ring to me

2-Trader Joes-Caddy- gorgeous caucasion woman we had a nice conversation, when I tried to close she told me she was in a serious relationship

I attempted 3 other times but they don't count because I didn't close

1f-borders books- ?- I attempted to strike up a conversation with this female and she seemed completely antisocial. I finished shopping and walked off

2f-TJ Max-?-I started conversing with this woman with a beautiful accent. In the middle of the conversation she got a call on her cell phone, answered it, and walked off

3f-Target-?-Approached this woman, I was extremely friendly but in the midst of our conversation she just walked off. Stupidly I did and said nothing.

These women who rudely walked off really pissed me off. If this happens tommorow I'm calling them on their BS asap. Any suggestion on what I should tell these rude women when they start to walk off?

yodoso

Don Juan
Reaction score
I went out again today. This time I tried to make eye contact and smile before the approach. The girls I made eye contact either wouldn't hold it long enough or didn't smile. Tommorow I'm just gonna do direct cold approaches and get this over with. Also I think I might have to lower my standards a little so I can get more practice, if I don't I only see 1 to 2 girls a day that i'm interested in

yodoso

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello DJ's, today was the best day in my DJ BOOT camp. I listened to shark's audio cd (can be found on emule), and alot happy with my approach. I liked it because it is direct and seems to fit my lifestyle.

I only avoided 1 woman today, and I broke my cold approach daily record (3 total).

3. walmart-?- I approached but she said that she was married. I wish I would have remembered what I read last night

her) I'm sorry but i'm married

Me) I didn't her you say happily

4. office depot-cassandra- I approach this office depot cashier. I've always wanted to approach a cashier but never could, until tonight. I used the direct approach and this woman was the straightest a woman has ever been with me.
(not the whole approach)

me) can I have your number

her)no

me)have a good night

5. walgreens-?-Same direct approach, she told me she had a boyfriend and that she lives with him. I wish I would have remembered to ask her when the wedding was, but hey there is always tommorow.

Gentlemen tommorow is mall day and the day week 4 WILL be finished

DJ's Good luck and Good night

yodoso

Don Juan
Reaction score
no time for the mall yesterday. I had to attend and set up my fathers birthday party. Before you guys asked no I didn't approach any women with the intention on # closing, they were basically old enough to be my grandma. But I did increase my social skills some.

yodoso

Don Juan
Reaction score
well DJ's today was mall day.

When I arrived, I kept my possitive attitude for a while. As time went on I greeted people and I either didn't get a response or they were rude, everyone seemed uptight. I got caught up in the moment and basically adopted everyones bad attitude. I made no approaches at the mall.

I cleared my head and hit a couple of stores outside of the mall

6-Marshalls-Joavanna-I had a nice convo with her, we kinda klicked and I got her number. After I looked at the number I think it might be a fake, it's got 4 4's in it. But hey i'll find out in a couple of days

7-Target-Megan-I saw her walk into the store with her boyfriend. They separated so I said lets test the game. We had a interesting conversation, and I used one of the tips from the DJ Bible, I asked her if she preferred lunch or dinner instead of asking for her number. She seemed thrown off by it, In the end She didn't give the number and declined the date

yodoso

Don Juan
Reaction score
well guys I finished up week 4, here's the results

8-big K Mart-Melissa- We had a nice convo I was going to get the number buy I gound out she was only 16. I said wtf(the object is 10 rejections right?) and walked back to increase rapport and get the number. Turned out she's been with a guy for 3 years.

9-walmart-?-I walked by this woman and decided to go find her. We bumped into each other so I started the conversation. She just kept on walking

10-Big K Mart-?-I was determined to finish week 4 on time so I returned to big K Mart. I saw this woman that looked polish so I greeted her with Yaack Shamash(How are you). She looked at me for a moment, So I said "you don't speak polish?". Then I said are you a foreigner and she said nothing, just kept walking.

Well my worse rejections didn't come until the end and they didn't hurt a bit. But I still need to build up my resistance.
On to week 5.

alphawolfx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
try a bookstore....

find a lone wolf, and then go over and say "hey what are you reading"

be relaxed, and fun

yodoso

Don Juan
Reaction score
well DJ's I called the number and it was a fake. Looks like i've gotta work on getting more numbers from women for week 5.