Yo AC/DC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you bump that thread you had about somebody disrespecting you?

Never been bullied in my life, but there's this fat redneck in my Spanish class that just talks ****. I've always held my ground, but this kid just has my number. I can't get him back. Any advice?

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thread got deleted because little p*ssies here thought I was being "too mean and rude."

But basically, tell him to go back to Alabama and go hunt squirrels with a spear. Tell him that his wife will be his sister because he can't get any girls. Then tell him that wearing shoes is required in most public areas and incest is illegal in all 50 states. Then tell him you're sorry because that means that now he'll be a virgin for the rest of his life.

You need to be real rude to him. Tell him to get the f*ck out of your face before you cut some bacon off of his fat ass. I'm serious, you should say that.

And if he ever says "good comeback", be like "You want my comeback? Wipe it off your mom's face".

If he tries to threaten you, tell him he is going to get kicked in the nuts. If he calls you a p*ssy for doing that, tell him you don't really care what he thinks and he should go play hide and go seek by himself. Then tell him that the girls he sees on Playstation aren't real, and he needs to stop masturbating to them. Tell him that he has bigger tits than his mom, and then proceed to tell him his mom's were pretty firm. If he swings at you, dodge it. Kick him in the nuts. Laugh at him, and tell him to keep your name out of his mouth.

xenten

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey! I'm from Alabama and I don't respect you for saying that.

Kpocalypse

Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you do this with *****y girls?

Knockout King

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AC/DC

And if he ever says "good comeback", be like "You want my comeback? Wipe it off your mom's face".
lol, this is a damn good one. To make it even better tho, I suggest saying "wipe it off of your mom/wife's face." lol, ram that incestuous nature of his stereotype down his throat without mercy.

Seriously tho, i'm going to remember this one, because all too often do I say something that totally makes another dude look like an ass and, due to their lack of ability to think of something witty to say, they reply with "good comeback". I used to reply with "yeah, I used to use that one when I couldn't think of something intelligent to say too", but I like yours, AC/DC, even more than calling them on their bullsh!t.

Status
Not open for further replies.