Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

YES! My dark under eye circles are almost gone!

fyrefly

Don Juan
Reaction score
nobody answered me, the only 97% stuff i can find is juice, that u can drink or put on your skin, is that what i need, because it's that or this aloe vera gel i have which seems to have heaps of other gunk in it, is the juice what junglepete used?

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
Do a google search on HYLEXIN Anti Aging Eye Cream

Expensive, but supposedly worth every penny.

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.agingeye.net/otheragingeye/blepharitis.php

That's a useful site if you have blepharitis. Symptoms of blepharitis include red eyes, inflamed eyelids, eye strain, dry eye, dry eyelids, puffy eyes, etc.

Anyways, eating TUNA (omega 3 fatty acids) at least five times a week has dramatically reduced my eye symptoms. Don't have a link, but they've researched it.

Also, I haven't tried this, but supposedly the anti-oxidants in grapes reduce symptoms of blepharitis. I'm gonna try that. Anyways, good luck.

El MonoLoco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I work nights so I understand the dark circles bit......

I found this really inexpensive facial cream/gel stuff that works great...

Its made by St. Ives and its called "cucumber eye/face stress relieving gel"

It was only like 3 bucks at Wal-Mart.

give it a try and see if it works for ya....I don't know if you can get it out of the states or not.....

but from what I've researched cucumbers are one of the best things you can use for getting rid of those nasty dark circles

Cucumber Eye and Face Stress Gel

Jimbo2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Skip to end for summary...

I received a tip a while back that an allergy to milk can cause circles under the eyes.

Whether thats credible or not, Im not sure. I decided to get an allergy test, since I've never had one, to see if theres any link between allergies and circles under the eyes.

So I go for the test. The test I had they pick you 40 or so times on your back with a various substances that cause allergies, and a needle.

The test revealed that I was allergic to dust, pollen, mold, among a couple other minor things.

The allergy doc told me that allergies can cause sinus congestion, which...yup...causes dark circles under the eyes. He said that I problly havent noticed that I had sinus congestion because I've gotten used to it over the years.

They can administer a shot every so often to combat allergies, or you can take allergy meds like Dristan to help relieve your symtoms.

Personally, I havent taken any allergy meds so Im not sure if that would help with the circles, but atleast now I know whats causing them.

If you are unsure what may be causing them, this may be your answer.

Summary An allergy test revealed to me that I was allergic to a few different things, which the doctor says causes nasal congestion. A side effect of the nasal congestion is dark circles under the eyes.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bump

fwiw, I stopped drinking coffee and now drink green tea instead, and most of my dark eye circles went away within a few days.

6-heads lewis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i havent read the thread fully, sorry if someone already mentioned this

try a tinted moisturizer for your face. i felt kinda gay about it, but since ive always had pale skin, dark eyes, and been a terrible tanner, i tried jergens face cream. i use it on my whole face including my eyes, and the under-eye area kind of blends into the tan with the rest of the face. it really did help, tho i still have dark colours on the sides of my eyes, like the area immidiately to both sides of the nose.

i apply a small amount every other night before going to bed, and wake up with a basic subtle tan. it puts a lot of focus on the eyes once you get rid of the bags, my eyes actually seem smaller to me.

i also use loreal under-eye cream lightly eveyr other morning, i dont know if its helping or not. i can tell you for sure the nivea one is useless tho.

Scrumtulescence

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've still got the problem, and so far nothing has helped. I even started using Nasonex about a couple months ago, and while my sinuses are quite a bit better, the dark circles still remain.

Unfortunately, dark circles can be caused by plain genetics and aging. As you get older the skin under your eyes thins out to the point where all the dark blood vessels are visible underneath, which causes the darkness. Really nothing you can do about that, aside from getting fat injections under the eyes.

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://myeyelidsurgery.com/

If it's puffyness around the eyes, I recommend surgery. $2500 - the cost of some killer clothes and a vacation over the course of a year.

Look at Gary Sinise (actor) photos a few years ago, then look at his current photos. Night and day difference. :cheer: