Yell And Scream!!

Sun Tzu

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's kind of amusing when a guy supports his theory by citing world leaders who have been hung or shot.

Mr. S, one of these days you're going to try your little game on the wrong person. I anticipate a short life span for you unless you learn some subtlety when it comes to commanding respect.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
And I'd be very careful about yelling and making a ruckus to waiters/waitresses. Your food will come back with remnants of the dish guys' spray fart.

How's your salad taste after they've all "tossed" it?

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
And I'd be very careful about yelling and making a ruckus to waiters/waitresses. Your food will come back with remnants of the dish guys' spray fart.
lol yep, I have known people in the food industry, if you are rude to them they will get their revenge if you really piss them off and we are talking about stuff like sticking their finger in their ass and touch the food, dipping their balls into your food, snorting on side of nostril into your food, spitting or dropping your food on the floor. With in hours or days after you finished your meal consider it lucky if you haven't got sick, but alas you really showed them who is the boss with your screaming and yelling.

Nexus Polaris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There actually is some truth to what Mr. Sexy is saying. I've got a friend who does things like this, and he has no shortage of women. He can be downright abusive at times, but they'll drive all the way across town and camp out on his doorstep and get all mad if another girl answers his phone.

Generally, the women that do this are hot and extremely nutty, though. It's never the sane ones with any self respect.

As for doing it in a restaurant, though, that's a bad move. You're playing russian roulette. I always make a point to be extra nice to anyone in the food service industry. They weild tremendous power over you. Being the asshôle customer that gets a free meal does not give you the power. Those preparing your food/drink/whatever have the power.

I've been friends with many people who have worked in the food service industry over the years. And you don't want to know what they do to rude customers' food.

I knew a guy in high school who dropped a hit of acid in a guy's coffee at Denny's. I've known other people who have done way worse.

Yeah, being a prick can get you free stuff, but at what cost? That's not necessarily cream in your coffee.

T-Roy

Don Juan
Reaction score
LMAO You think Hitler was a good leader? That is just hilarious. Get some anger MANagement dude. I'm 16 and I realize how much of a dumba$$ you are.

Dude Hitler committed suicide after a genocide. Remembrance day wasn't even too long ago. Seriously. You may also want to watch your blood pressure. I'm guessing with all that free cake your one helluva fata$$. :crackup:

That's right when someone like you comes along I just laugh. How many girlfriends have you had in the past year? How many DJ tips tell you to act like a psychopath? Hmmm.. I think that both of them are the same number. A big resounding 0!

PhatE1vis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you ever notice how most big dogs are mellow, while the toy poodles are yappy?

You, my friend, are a yappy little poodle. That has nothing to do with power.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
PhatE1vis said:
Did you ever notice how most big dogs are mellow, while the toy poodles are yappy?

You, my friend, are a yappy little poodle. That has nothing to do with power.
Goddamnit. Good analogy friend.

Mr.Sexy

Banned
Reaction score
More business winners who have adopted my tactics.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Rudin
It is estimated that Rudin has had anywhere between 120 and 250 assistants over a four year period, earning him a reputation as one of the entertainment industry's most feared bosses.[15] There are other Hollywood moguls who fit the bill, such as Jeremy Zimmer (chronicled in David Rensin's book, The Mailroom: Hollywood History from the Bottom Up[16]), Judith Regan, Joel Silver, Harvey Weinstein, Barry Diller and David Geffen among many others, but Rudin is often cited as the most verbally abusive.[17]

You buy Apple? Guess what? The King Of Apple goes crazy over the smallest of things!
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/07/05/AR2006070501191.html
Jobs, Sutton says, "is highly effective at pushing people to perfection _ and yet he goes insane over the smallest things. He can be extremely cruel." Yet Jobs is so smart and successful, Sutton notes, that he fits into a chapter of his book entitled, "The Virtues of (You-Know-Whats.)"

What you boys don't understand is that most humans have a need to be loved by everybody. If you joined a Frat. or played high school football you will want to please me. You want me to love you. Not on the Internet you don't, but if you ever run into me I am sure that you will want to please me. The opposite sex is even more pathetic.

The problem with most of you is that you are the people who some of us dominate. Simple as that. You live your lives trying to fit in. Trying to please. The only winners you see are fictional Hollywood characters. That isn't the real world, Sunshine! You can hate me but I don't care. I simply speak the cold hard truth. Another problem is that most of you are still little boys. Wait until the real world greets you. Oh, just wait!

This board is filled with those who are losing. If you were getting what you wanted would you be making a few thousand posts on a site dedicated to getting laid?

About the espresso. I watched the waitress give me another shot. I walked around the counter and told her how to do it. I even made sure the little cup was warm. I hate espresso in a room temperature cup. I don't eat fast food. At decent restaurants the customers are all demanding like me. If girls scare you I would recommend practicing on the elderly. Most have terrible attitudes. Americans treat the elderly like they are special simply because they won't die. You young guys will have no social security because it is all going to go to the baby boomers. I don't like them and neither should you. Instead of holding the door open for an old person stop and motion for them to hold it open for you. I don't do that, but I can see where it would be good practice for somebody just starting out.

Am I a jerk? Like I care. Do you think presidents, CEO's, and leaders care if you love them? If you insist on being loved you had better get use to begging girls to let you carry their bags.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Start yelling, screaming, and demanding when the smallest of things goes wrong.
LOL!

This is too funny...

:kick:

Oh man...

:crackup:

I guess we should all come away with realizing that what works for him, may not be in your best interest.

Now...where's my grain of salt?

The Inside Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And by the way it's not about being loved or liked by other people, it's about just helping other people out because someday you will be in your darkest hour as well, and who will be there to help you? A guy that used to be one of my best friends used to explode and yell at people alot, he thought he was so cool and different, like you, cuz he was an *******. He was usually mad because he was frustrated with a girl or upset that people didn't show him "respect". I won't even be at his wedding or funeral. Thats what is going to happen to people around you too, and you will end up all alone.

I think you're the one that needs to experience the real world, not the fake capitalistic value system you have been brainwashed into thinking is the ultimate goal.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
I'll rephrase.

Tantrums are for women and children. And no, great leaders do not yell and demean those under thier command. Those who try that end up getting found in a foxhole with fleas in his beard and both of his sons obliterated.
tantrums are for children.
not even women should resort to tantrums.

and then theres my favorite saying ... "less is more"

hell695

Don Juan
Reaction score
Am I a jerk? Like I care. Do you think presidents, CEO's, and leaders care if you love them? If you insist on being loved you had better get use to begging girls to let you carry their bags.

I think alot of presidents care if you love or not because if don't love they dont got a job and as for you y don't you just shut up and stop screaming like a 4 (cause trust me that aint sexy)and just home rethink ur life and then go apologize to that waitress and everyone else screamed at lately and then move somewhere new where they don't no ur a ****head

-"it's only the little dogs that bark"

Sun Tzu

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr. S., how old are you? I'm guessing (and hoping for your sake) that you're very young and just don't have a lot of life experience yet.

Your problem is one of balance. It is possible to be feared and yet respected. Let me explain:

I'm the lead guitarist in a band. When we first started up, it became apparent that I was the person who knew most about music, arranging, utilizing time efficiently, etc. I started to realize that I had to lead these people, and correct and confront them often due to their relative inexperience, inappropriate pride, and inability to apply a strong work ethic to practice sessions (too much conversation and fooling around).

I really just wanted to be liked, and I experienced great pain in always having to be the "bad guy". It really tore me up inside because I knew there was some resentment. But they all started realizing and expressing that if it weren't for me, they would be floundering as a band.

Long story short, I learned to accept that this was my role, and that there inevitably would be resentment and hard feelings, and I learned not to care. Now I correct people without apology and with assumed authority, BUT... I also take great care to encourage them when they need it (and when it's warranted).

I command complete respect with them now, and there is definitely a certain amount of fear that they have of me. But I do not rant & rave. This would only serve to cause them to fear my immature outbursts. Instead, they fear being called on the carpet, and of my calling attention to real, substantive issues that need correcting. Even though they fear me, they respect me because I BALANCE my authority with kindness and encouragement when appropriate. This is critically important.

A good leader is tough, is fair, demonstrates competence, and demands respect without throwing hissy-fits. Leadership and garnering the respect of others are a thinking man's game.

I can't tell you how much I abhor people who fly off the handle in fits of rage. Those who treat others this way go through life with lots of people who are gunning for them. Fits of rage are the epitome of immaturity and insecurity.

Learn to command respect by the criteria I mentioned above, and you will have a life full of people who will go to the ends of the earth to help you. Keep on the path you are on, and you quite possibly end up like one of the cold, dead dictators that you cited above.

You're welcome.

Sun Tzu

Don Juan
Reaction score
penkitten said:
tantrums are for children.
not even women should resort to tantrums.
If only they were taught that, and if only they had the moral aptitude to understand that this behavior is fundamentally repulsive and abusive.

Reaction score
If you go around trying to show people you're tough by shouting them down then you're a B!tch. You'll soon find out you're wrong Mr. Sexy when you try and shout down someone who aint a pu$$y like you and he busts you're face open or when you're friends or whatever just ditch you cause you're an *******. If someone does something to fcuk you over then of course you need to show them whos boss you dont need to yell and shout to be a man. People like yourself arent tough. You're just an idiot tryna get people to respect you by trying you're hardest to indimate them. The biggest problem with this site is a lack of common sense. Its full of people who want some sort of guide for every detail of there life and are acting like you gotta be full on one way or another. You're talking like you gotta be an ******* over every small thing when really you're just talking nonsense. Some rare situations call for you to be an ******* and I mean rare siuations but thats wear the beatuy of not being an idiot and haveing common sense comes in. If you have common sense you know how to act and dont need to live your life off some bullsh!t theroy that because hitler and a bunch of other dudes yelled at people all the time so sould you cause you'll get loads of pu$$y and respect. In case you forgot most of the people you named to try and give strength to you're argument are some of the most hated men ever and eventually came crashing back down to earth with one big bang. Sames gonna happen to you. Plus they where powerful and would probaly have killed anybody who fcuked with them Whereas you're just a pu$$y tryna act hard cause its the only way you can get an once of respect. You'll find all that out soon though.