Yay!!! I'm out of my slump...

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
librito said:
....in this game you will fail about 70 percent of the time but success is the sweetest thing cause vaginas are as fun as fun can be.

So true... you have to learn to accept that all men get rejected and just keep going... BUT you have to dress and look as cool as you can and have some style...

The only thing that annoys me is the women who string you along on the phone and with texting and dont let you know you failed until weeks later.. There is no way to avoid this its just the price of playing the game.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So yesterday My GF came over and it was fact that I had to deliver the proper F now or never since I failed last time due to starvation...lol

So soon as she lay on my bed i took control and told her to shut up and do as i say... I had to prove the point that I am a sexual beast that she must respect on all levels... I Fed the first time for 1 hour and 30 mins steady strokin in high impact positions.. no mister nice guy business... I made sure i did not stop till her body was shakin... she said she got 3 O's without me askin...

I gave her a brake then back to work for the main session.. more passion and caressing and sexy taking but staying very deep in her (women respect a man who can touch her soo deep it makes her scared) 2 hours.. give her a rest and she starts telling me that she wants to prove to me that she can hang with me sexually...

So for round 3 i let her get on top as I act like her master/trainer she strives to please... and she does oh soo well...

Last round was at 4am she was half asleep but climbed on top for some fun...

So now I have the power and I m treating her cold.. so she knows I am not needy and dont get whipped.. tonight I am going out to find some backup PU$$Y...

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so I am in this relationship with a girl i have only know for 3 weeks...llol

1. she said she was no into games but ovcourse that is not true as she seems to think that constant power grabs are a constructive way to run a relationship..

2. Tonight I lost some power cause she called me 3 times while i was out and left a message saying that she just left my street and to call her when I got the message.. Yes a trap into which i fell cause though i should have waited till tomorrow to call her her,i decided that it would be too much to ignore so many calls from her.. So i called her from my car on my way home for a club.. She was trying to hide her upset that i ignored her calls

the mistake I made was telling her to come back to my place right then...lol she said she already was far away with friends.. I took too long to act indifferent and let it go ... eh what ever .. ima focus on my other plates a bit more..

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so i gave her space and reclaimed the power.. she called me and said she wants to *** over last night. She is on her period so i figured perfect opportunity to make her know that i like her more than just for Fing..lol So we talked all night.. she admitted that her exBF is trying to get her back... my response? I dont care about him at all but you do what you think is good for you. She said she is with me now he is the past never to come back...lol what ever.. I expect him to be popping up periodically..

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thewarrior said:
Sex is so much better when it's in a relationship.
Soo damn true... when A woman is emotionally invested she will by much more passionate and actually make love to you .... though it did have a 3 week fling with a ho that acted like i was her GOD...lol but yeah only for 3 weeks then she acted like i was a pesant... hehehe

on another not is is very apparent to me that you attitude not just you confidence is what get plenty of respect from women.. if you make i clear that you will not be affected by dumb **** she see that as a sign of strength.. this girl is an HB8 and tells me how she hates insecure men that cant handle a cute girl and spend post of their time and energy being suspicious and insecure...lol.. I told her humans will do what humans do,im just here to have a good time and give god beople who deserve respect the respect they deserve...

I let her know that as long as she is acting right I will treat her great its that simple..