Yale student thinks abortion is an art

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Beginning next Tuesday, Shvarts will be displaying her senior art project, a documentation of a nine-month process during which she artificially inseminated herself "as often as possible" while periodically taking abortifacient drugs to induce miscarriages. Her exhibition will feature video recordings of these forced miscarriages as well as preserved collections of the blood from the process....
One day this cvnt is going to want kids and I hope she has completely fvcked her reproductive system that she can never carry one to term.

Abortions forever for this fvcking b!tch.

romangod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yale student thinks abortion is an art

............. so is serial killing.

Papermoon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Go read it again, she says the university lies and that she really did it.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People get more retarded everyday.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man people don't know what art is. Those days you can take a dump on the street, take a picture of it, blow it up and hang out on the wall.

By the end of the day it is still a piece of crap.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She probably thinks Stalin is the greatest artist of all time then.

My God. Abortion, although I don't agree with it is serious issue, not a recreational one. What the f*ck is wrong with this woman? Aborting it not because it might actually be a burden on your life and just doing it for fun? YES I said fun! The mental scars a woman who aborts her child has to carry is serious and this monster just wants to take pictures!?

Can we abort her?

3countriesPlan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I now question the quality of ivy league schools. why let this kind of missouri trailer trash into their school? there are MORE there.. hahaa