Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ya Well Its 2011.....

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TIK TOK ON THE CLOCK, but the party don't stop.

So its 2011......WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO DIFFERENT THIS YEAR.

There is like a bazillion differnt PICKUP tactics available out there, all at the click of a button. INFORMATION OVERLOAD, dvds on pickup gallore, seduction secrets on steroids.

Its kinda funny, cause back in the day there were very little info to seduce women. Today there is boat load.............and yet still the same problems pop up.

We come a long way since THE PICKUP artist aired on TV.........I am still waiting on PU3 or the movie THE GAME..........I wont hold my breath.

I Digress, with all this information available, is it getting any easier.

THERE IS ONE UN-DISBUITABLE FACTOR THAT REMAINS............despite having access to countless pu skills...........IT ALL COMES DOWN TO ACTIONS.

Specifically your actions, It needs to be said again........knowledge is powerless without APPLICATION.

SO TAKE THE OATH.............and pledge THIS WILL BE YOUR YEAR.

-get the job
-get the girl
-and IMPROVE YOUR LIFE...........no ones gonna do it for you. It will be hard, but the rewards will last LIFETIME.

AND this time next year..........you will have a completely new perspective.

HERES YOUR CHANCE TO APPLY WHAT YOUR LEARNT, READ, STUDIED, DOWNLOADED, YOUTUBED, POSTED, ETC

NUFF SAID................shut down the computer and get your butt out there.

Biggie

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was gonna read the post but i read the line from Kesha and couldn't continue.

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol............SHE IS BASICALLY DONE............her, lady ga ga thank God.

I was just thinking TIK TOK............and then the rest came out.

Sad part is I am starting my 40's..........lol.

I been away from this site too long..............life have changed........moved on from dating advice and decpetion detection.

Now I am writing about mentalism, magic tricks.............I came across PUMA (pick up magic attraction) and thought Id stop in and see what you kids are up to these days.

I cant keep up with all the POKES, PEEKS, TWEATS, APPS, the more things change the more basic problems arise.