Ya, I'm one of the short guys out there.

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This goes out to all of those short guys in the world. I myself am 5'7, and I must say, it is not a confidence booster when almost every other girl is as tall as you.

HOWEVER, you need to still establish a dominant position. One way to do this is WORKING out. I'm not saying you need to look freakish, but have a good solid physique. For me, at 5'7, I'm aiming around 170, and cut. I'm about a year away.

Also, join a contact sport. For instance, I practice BJJ. In a year or two I want to start cross-training in muay thai. By the time I'm 21, I want to be skilled in both.

These are going to help improve your mental game and your confidence is going to begin showing itself.

TubularBells28

Don Juan
Reaction score
As short guys, we mostly know all this.

I am a distance runner, but also a weightlifter so I don't turn into a short, skinny person.

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you're anything like me you could try walking with your penis instead of just your legs. that should add about 10ft or so.

look dude, height isn't an issue unless you make it an issue...learn to be confortable with yourself and success will be yours.

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep. I'm all of 5'8. I talked to a hot, sociable, playerette girl about how it truely is a disadvantage to be a short guy. Many girls will instantly disqualify you if you don't meet their height requirement. Just like a guy will disqualify a girl immediately if she's overweight.

Of course every girl is different, so it's not like we're totally screwed.. we just gotta work harder to get the girls who prefer taller guys.

DonJuanMonk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People who post I'm short boo hoo posts have small weiners measuring about an average of 3 inches, those who are short and don't post about it have bigger penises

TubularBells28

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya know, I sincerely believe it is possible to have a girl who likes tall guys to be attracted to a short guy.

The key here is protection. Show her that you can provide protection by lifting at the gym. Show her that you are a man. Get involved around clubs and such, make a difference in the community or school.

There is nothing wrong with being judgmental to overweight women, since weight is something you can change. However, I believe judging by height is the ultimate form of shallowness, since height is something that cannot be changed.

Also, a lot of the most powerful leaders in the world were short. Mahatma Gandhi, Napoleon Bonaparte, T.E. Lawerence, Joseph Stalin, Yasser Arafat, Lenin, Thomas Jefferson, and so forth. These men were powerful and didn't let height get to them.

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DonJuanMonk
People who post I'm short boo hoo posts have small weiners measuring about an average of 3 inches, those who are short and don't post about it have bigger penises
I read that in USA Today as well! Good article.:cheer:

TubularBells28

Don Juan
Reaction score
In response to DonJuanMonk, most short guys actually have big ****s. Look at Ron Jeremy.

Silverback82

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
penis size has nothing to do with height

workerouter - I'm 5'8 and I feel taller than atleast 85-90% of the girls I see. I think you're just real insecure about your height and the few girls you see taller than you stand out in your mind.

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen, I'm speaking to the MAJORITY of short guys out there.

Whether you want to accept it or not, being tall IS advantageous in the attraction department in MOST cases.

I'm giving examples of how you can BUILD your confidence if you are one of those short guys who does feel like you're at a disadvantage here.

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"most short guys actually have big ****s"

I don't really know but that doesn't sound likely. Surely penis size is at least losely correlated to height?

not that it matters. if you're short, deal with it, if you've got a small penis, deal with it, if you're [whatever] then the best thing you can do is be confortable with yourself. If you play it right, most women will be able to overlook pretty much any physical 'flaw' you may have.

\O/

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm also short. It's always been bothering me, but there's nothing I can do about it. I try not to make it an issue, but it IS an issue. Most girls are almost as tall as me and alot of girls (often the hottest ones) are taller. The 2 girls I'm dating now are both taller than me. Not by much but it's still frustrating. I'm about 5,6. I wear shoes with over-average sized heels..as big as i can get away with without it seeming weird. They add about 1,5 inches to my height and makes me around 5.7 with shoes. I also spike my hair and with all of that added I'm not far under 5.8. But there's nothing more than that i can do. I just have to except it and improve all other areas so that it won't matter.

But if i could change only ONE thing about myself it would be my height!! No doubt..It's hard to come off as Alpha male when you're short, even though i have the criterias. Some people still view that as arrogant and as a compensation.

Still..many short people are true Alpha's, but I'm not there yet.

GropeDope

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by WORKEROUTER
This goes out to all of those short guys in the world. I myself am 5'7, and I must say, it is not a confidence booster when almost every other girl is as tall as you.
Originally posted by ER!C L!VE
Yep. I'm all of 5'8. I talked to a hot, sociable, playerette girl about how it truely is a disadvantage to be a short guy.
How is it that you 5'7 and 5'8 f*ckers get off calling yourselves short? You're still well within the average. I think you're just looking for bullsh!t AFC excuses all the time. Jesus Christ... :rolleyes:

If you want to know what being short is all about, try falling in the 5'3 - 5'6 range like my ass does, you whinny little f*ckin b!tches. At 5'7, you're still taller than a F*CKLOAD OF HOES. I cannot say the same at 5'5 or however the f*ck short I am.

I've got an idea. How about we trade places, that way you actually have something valid to complain about here?

Pathetic.

Why don't you guys b!tch about not having a 7 inch c*ck instead? At least that way you'll actually have something to "seriously" cry about.

Last edited:

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by GropeDope

Why don't you guys b!tch about not having a 7 inch c*ck instead? At least that way you'll actually have something to "seriously" cry about.
Well, I'll b*tch about not having an 8 inch c*ck.

Scrumtulescence

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by GropeDope
How is it that you 5'7 and 5'8 f*ckers get off calling yourselves short? You're still well within the average. I think you're just looking for bullsh!t AFC excuses all the time. Jesus Christ... :rolleyes:

If you want to know what being short is all about, try falling in the 5'3 - 5'6 range like my ass does, you whinny little f*ckin b!tches. At 5'7, you're still taller than a F*CKLOAD OF HOES. I cannot say the same at 5'5 or however the f*ck short I am.

I've got an idea. How about we trade places, that way you actually have something valid to complain about here?

Pathetic.

First of all, just because you're Gary Coleman short doesn't mean some guys taller than you aren't short as well. They're just.....not as short.

I'm somewhere between 5'8 and 5'9 (usually closer to 5'8 but sometimes I try to measure it in such a way that gets me to 5'9 =P ), and regardless of some statistics on a piece of paper saying I'm within an inch or so of the average, out there in the real world I'm still shorter than 95% of guys I see. Sometimes I wonder if that stastic seems way off because it's taking into account a bunch of hispanics or something (they're typically a lot shorter than white people), and, especially in my area, I don't exactly consider them "competition". It's quite rare that I run into a white guy who's as short as me, and it's always a little disconcerting that whenever I see any guy who's the least bit shorter than me, I think to myself, "damn, that guy looks short".

Also, I have noticed that a lot of attractive girls are at least as tall as me. I sort of have specific/picky tastes when it comes to looks, but I sometimes it seems I walk around for a day and the vast majority of girls I see who I find really attractive are an inch or so taller than me. I don't get why that is, but it just is. And no my attraction to them has nothing to do with their height.....it's all 1) how cute their face is and 2) if they're not chubby.

I don't know what the fuck happened....my dad is 6'-6'1. That's just one set of genes I wish I didn't get from my mom. At least I'm good looking and in shape.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hispanic women are accustomed to short men. Shorter guys would therefore have it easier where there are more Hispanic people, like FL, TX, AZ, CA and NY city. And also if you enjoy dancing, that will put you ahead of many tall guys who don't. "Fun" is the #1 trait that women say they are looking for. Everyone might have their own exact definition, but generally, "fun" guys dance.