Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Xmas gift after 1.5 Months?

Scorpio13c

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just wondering what anyone recommends for a Christmas gift for a woman when in a new relationship?

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fridge calendar so she can pencil in her next date with you.

cedd

Don Juan
Reaction score
give her your body for one X rated night

LovelyLady

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A candle, a book, a picture frame for a tabletop or desk, or perhaps a small bamboo plant (for luck and prosperity in the New Year).

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Boilermaker said:
vatoloco said:
:crackup:
Ha! The guy obviously has a great sense of humor!

Okay, seriously now. You have to give more details. Exclusive? For how long? How long ago did you meet her? Details, man. Details.

I personally don't like giving gifts on holidays to random plates. I only give gifts (and even then, moderately-priced and meaningful) to a plate that has requested exclusivity, has been granted it, has been a good girl and she deserves it.

And btw, I hope it's not the same girl from last year's Christmas dinner thingy.

Scorpio13c

Don Juan
Reaction score
vatoloco said:
Ha! The guy obviously has a great sense of humor!

Okay, seriously now. You have to give more details. Exclusive? For how long? How long ago did you meet her? Details, man. Details.

I personally don't like giving gifts on holidays to random plates. I only give gifts (and even then, moderately-priced and meaningful) to a plate that has requested exclusivity, has been granted it, has been a good girl and she deserves it.

And btw, I hope it's not the same girl from last year's Christmas dinner thingy.
Hey Vatoloco, no, not the same woman from last year, thank goodness!
It's been almost two months and yes exclusive. She hinted at a IPod but I told her I wasn't going to buy her that. Now I'm stuck for ideas..

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in the same situation. Except I've got her Bday and Christmas this month to shop for. I'm roughly keeping it around $60 each. A casual necklace with a charm thingy she has the symbol everywhere, a dvd, and probably some perfume someone recommended. I'll split up the gifts for both occasions and take her to dinner as well for her bday.

Look around her house see what she likes. The more you know her the more original you can be.

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm also in the market for a fun sex game if anyone has any ideas lol

Rogue

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Skittles. Milky Way. Snickers. Hersey. Anything from a vending machine.

The less thoughtful, the better.