Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

X Report

mrbreeze

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I was at the X’s house today. She calls and says she’s got a broken window, and with the weather like it is I took pity and went and replaced it. I don’t know if anyone remembers that she and I were together 7 years or not, but we have been apart for almost a year now.

She has been showing increasing interest levels lately, of course my interest is all but gone.
She did follow me around while I fixed the window, making small talk and standing very close. I did keep her cracking up almost the entire time and of course had to bust her nuts a couple of times.

At one point I turn around and she is right there in my face, and didn’t bother to back up or move. So we are face to face… I grabbed her collar and pulled her even closer where she is breathing my breath. I said very slowly…”You know… I was thinkin’.” Her chin rises, her lips part, and she blinked 3 times really fast. After a pause to give her imagination a chance to work, I said… “The years we had were really good, I just needed to thank you for them, and let you know that I’m ok now.” I kissed her on the forehead.

The look on her face was priceless.

I finished the window just as pizza arrived. She said “You have to stay and eat.” I said “No thanks, I don’t eat junk anymore.” It was that Philly Steak Pizza, I really wanted some too.

I gathered up my tools, she walked me to the door, thanked me and gave me a hug. I made sure to pat her on the back. I walked down the sidewalk to my car, tossed my tools in the back seat, and never looked back. Out of the corner of my eye I see her still standing on the porch.

Damn, I am getting better… 6 months ago this would have played out very differently.

mrbreeze

Don Juan
Reaction score
DJG I guess you missed the point…

Sometimes I forget how young most of you guys are.

I guess the point is I HAVE BEEN HURT... and won’t be by her again.

When you are with someone for a while you can NEXT all you want, it doesn’t make it completely over, I have an X wife that will be in my life as long as I live, we have kids together.

This Xgf has kids that I helped raise for nearly 8 years, you don’t just NEXT the kids, and the broken window was in the 10yo’s room.

She was NEXT’ed a long time ago, and knows it.
If anyone is going to get hurt here it’s not gonna be me.

Oh, I was thinkin’ you need a t-shirt with NEXT on it.

Milez

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by mrbreeze
Oh, I was thinkin’ you need a t-shirt with NEXT on it.
lol

i agree with mrbreeze, even though some guyz in here think they are the ultimate dj`s, you guyz should forget about the dj-thing if kids are involved.

things getting more complecated then and can`t be solved by "nexting"

Falcon Eye

Don Juan
Reaction score
Priceless mrbreeze

Great storey; in fact more people should post storey's interactions with the ex after they've successfully moved on from the relationship.

I especially liked the part where your told her you no longer eat junk food; a very subtle message that you're into self improvement.

I agree about the age factor, it's hard or most likely impossible for most nineteen year olds to relate to your situation due to different life experiences. You should be proud and satisfied with the way you handled yourself in this situation.

getafix

Reaction score
There is a danger of being sucked back in and hurting yourself but I guess if you are sure of that not happening, just the way to go about it.... every move is great...

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Re: Re: X Report

Originally posted by GigaloDJ
What are you her slave?

Stay away from her. You're going to get hurt.

NEXT.
Big red flag there. I saw it too.

However, the rest of the story sounds encouraging...still I wouldn't invest too much time in her. She's your ex. Ask yourself...WHY did you break up with her? If that hasn't changed, you DON'T want her back as a girlfriend.

That being said, if she seems responsive, go for another f*ck or two. Can't hurt. :D Just be careful not to get involved unless you WANT to be back in a relationship you had reason to LEAVE before.

And if she seems unresponsive, no amount of home-improvement will change her mind. ;)

mrbreeze

Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven’t been to her house in months before this.

She didn’t exactly NEXT me, I didn’t exactly NEXT her, but she put me in a position to where I either had to deal with things I didn’t want to deal with or move on.

I chose to move on. That doesn’t mean it didn’t hurt like hell.

Believe me, I will invest no more of my time in her.

Oh… she was responsive alright, I could have had her on the floor then and there.

She certainly didn’t deserve it tho.

I’m the prize, and she had her shot.