Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wyldfire and I are getting married!

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: y0

Originally posted by Wyldfire
Marriage is against my religion. :D
wyld i think you have said that over like a million times, doesnt it seem odd that they dont get it yet?

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: y0

Originally posted by penkitten
wyld i think you have said that over like a million times, doesnt it seem odd that they dont get it yet?
Yeah...it's odd. But then they are under the impression that I don't say what I mean and mean what I say. I did almost get married a second time to a wonderful man who treated me like a queen...and I loved him A LOT...and I STILL got cold feet so bad that I postponed the marriage 3 times. I loved him and wanted to spend my life with him, but I didn't want to get married. I only agreed to do it because I knew it was important to him and I loved him so much. I really didn't want to do it, though.

CrotchSniffer

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's Over

I did almost get married a second time to a wonderful man who treated me like a queen...and I loved him A LOT...and I STILL got cold feet so bad that I postponed the marriage 3 times. I loved him and wanted to spend my life with him, but I didn't want to get married. I only agreed to do it because I knew it was important to him and I loved him so much. I really didn't want to do it, though.
Wow. That is some sad sh!t right there....

A woman of such potential, squandered by her sense of obligation to her partner's foolish hangups with an antiquated tradition. So much for keeping it real, eh? And this poor sucker married you too I bet. You know, for some strange reason I believed you were smarter than this. Oh well, at the end of the day what can one really expect from a chick who hangs around a guy's forum in hopes of helping them score? I will admit this much to ya, I thought you were damn hot when I saw your picture, that coy smile...those sweet mamma titties... but the more you talk, the less attractive you are, and at the end of the day I wouldn't screw you no matter how unconscious you were! Too bad you lack the strength of character that defines a woman....what a waste of a perfectly good piece of ass!

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Re: It's Over

Originally posted by CrotchSniffer
Wow. That is some sad sh!t right there....

A woman of such potential, squandered by her sense of obligation to her partner's foolish hangups with an antiquated tradition. So much for keeping it real, eh? And this poor sucker married you too I bet. You know, for some strange reason I believed you were smarter than this. Oh well, at the end of the day what can one really expect from a chick who hangs around a guy's forum in hopes of helping them score? I will admit this much to ya, I thought you were damn hot when I saw your picture, that coy smile...those sweet mamma titties... but the more you talk, the less attractive you are, and at the end of the day I wouldn't screw you no matter how unconscious you were! Too bad you lack the strength of character that defines a woman....what a waste of a perfectly good piece of ass!
No, we didn't get married. He was murdered. I loved him very much and wanted to be with him. Marriage was important to him and his values. I loved him enough to try my best to overcome my bad feelings about marriage. I would have gone through with it eventually, but I wasn't ready to take that step. I never even looked at another man when I was with him, so it's not like I was holding out for something better. I treated him like a King...spoiled him, adored him, was devoted and loyal and I still believe he was an amazing and wonderful man. See, I had been married before to someone who treated me very badly as soon as I said "I do". That man thought I suddenly became his possession instead of a human being. That experience turned me off to marriage. It didn't turn me off to men or love, though...just marriage.

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Join the prestigious ranks of fellow SoSuave women who have succumbed to my crotchy charms, including such attention wh0res as:

- Sexy Malibu
- iqqi
- sailorgirl
- seabreeze
- ...and many more!
:eek:

Dude. I don't even go to this site anymore barely. Nice to know y'all are still talking about me even when I'm not here. ;)

But I think I would remember that, wouldn't I? Or maybe CS is just THAT forgettable. :p

CrotchSniffer

Don Juan
Reaction score
No, we didn't get married. He was murdered.
Hmm, well my foot is tasting pretty damn good all lodged in my mouth right now. That is some real unfortunate business right there and I just wanna give you a hug for getting through it. Your post hit very close to home for me...I was having a vulnerable moment and was gonna message you something very personal, but it turns out you got no PM and no email...wassup with that?
Originally posted by Sexy_Malibu
Dude. I don't even go to this site anymore barely. Nice to know y'all are still talking about me even when I'm not here.

But I think I would remember that, wouldn't I? Or maybe CS is just THAT forgettable.
You probably would have remembered had it not been for the tequila...nothing like a little Sauza in your system to wash away those filthy memories!

For the record: you gave the best head hands down, and your ass, while blindingly white won top marks for its supreme fatness. It performed extremely well under severe spankage and flattened the competition in the Jiggle Endurance Test. Not bad for a MILF!

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You probably would have remembered had it not been for the tequila...nothing like a little Sauza in your system to wash away those filthy memories!

For the record: you gave the best head hands down, and your ass, while blindingly white won top marks for its supreme fatness. It performed extremely well under severe spankage and flattened the competition in the Jiggle Endurance Test. Not bad for a MILF!
That's surprisingly close to an accurate description, ha. :cheer:

I do give quite spectacular head if I don't say so myself, I do perform extremely well under severe spankage, and my ass IS blindingly white (although it's not fat, sorry). I don't know what the "Jiggle Endurance Test" would entail.

But I never drink tequila anymore, so unless you slipped something in my Corona I think you were just THAT forgettable. Yawn.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Hmm, well my foot is tasting pretty damn good all lodged in my mouth right now. That is some real unfortunate business right there and I just wanna give you a hug for getting through it. Your post hit very close to home for me...I was having a vulnerable moment and was gonna message you something very personal, but it turns out you got no PM and no email...wassup with that?

When the moderators demanded that I "use PMs" I responded by turning them off. I don't like being told what to do...and the PM box is too small on here anyhow. I turned them back on, though...I think (PMs).

CrotchSniffer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sexy_Malibu
That's surprisingly close to an accurate description, ha. :cheer:

Thanks. I have been told many times that I have psychic abilities, especially with loose women. I call it HODAR

I do give quite spectacular head if I don't say so myself, I do perform extremely well under severe spankage, and my ass IS blindingly white (although it's not fat, sorry).

See thats a common misconception amongst white girls. When I say your ass is fat, that is a compliment. Its not really fat, just round and appealing, the kind a man can use for a most comfortable plillow.

I don't know what the "Jiggle Endurance Test" would entail.

Jiggle Endurance Test is when I slap your ass and see how long it takes to stop jiggling. A fun and rewarding sport if there ever was one.

But I never drink tequila anymore, so unless you slipped something in my Corona I think you were just THAT forgettable. Yawn.

Dont try to distract me with your alcoholic memory loss...I just wanna know what happened to make you stop drinking tequila. Now THAT must be a tale worth tellin! (If you can remember it, that is)
When the moderators demanded that I "use PMs" I responded by turning them off. I don't like being told what to do...and the PM box is too small on here anyhow. I turned them back on, though...I think (PMs).

I know this may sound perverse my dear, but your box is quite full! :)

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
See...that's why I hate the PM system here...not enough room and my inbox fills up too fast. I cleaned it out...so you can PM me now if you wanna. Better be quick about it, though...because the damn thing fills up fast.

And I thought everyone knew black men like ample butts. They always like mine...it's a bit big, but it HAS to be with my big boobs. I'd tip over if it weren't for my big butt...it's ALL about balance, afterall.

CrotchSniffer

Don Juan
Reaction score
And I thought everyone knew black men like ample butts. They always like mine...it's a bit big, but it HAS to be with my big boobs. I'd tip over if it weren't for my big butt...it's ALL about balance, afterall.
My dear Wyld, you don't need to advertise, we are already sold!

Oh, and for the record I am not black, although I possess certain legendary features of my African brethren. ;)

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
My dear Wyld, you don't need to advertise, we are already sold!

Oh, and for the record I am not black, although I possess certain legendary features of my African brethren. ;)
As long as you aren't talking about foreskin....

:crackup:

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
U 2 make a real cut couple.:p

Where will the honeymoon be?

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by wavejams007
U 2 make a real cut couple.:p

Where will the honeymoon be?
Oh...didn't we tell you? I'm not going to be participating in the "honeymoon"...but I gave old Sniffy YOUR address so you could stand in for me.

:crackup:

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks but no thanks. i ain't that desperate. besides, he probably wants someone with good "balance" in their lives, like you, as stated in earlyier posts.

Besides, there is no more room in your bed for the three of us. Didn't you know I was your new tennet?:p

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by wavejams007
Thanks but no thanks. i ain't that desperate. besides, he probably wants someone with good "balance" in their lives, like you, as stated in earlyier posts.

Besides, there is no more room in your bed for the three of us. Didn't you know I was your new tennet?:p
Oh for the love of Pete! There isn't even any room in my bed for ME...there are 4 kids, 3 ferrets and a Jack Russell Terrier in it as I type...watching a movie. My 5 year old feels compelled to have every animal in the house "cuddle" with her tonight.

I don't know what you and Sniffy are gonna do with yourselves...but I'm couch bound tonight!

Oh...and I'm a "one guy at a time" kinda gal...and seeing as I already have someone in mind it looks like you and Sniffy will have to comfort each other...if you get my drift...hubba hubba! :crackup:

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Darn!!!:p

we could just pull a coffee table next to the couch, put some cushons over it, and make a makeshift bed!

Don't worry, I'll get sniffy to sleep on the porch!

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh for the love of Pete! There isn't even any room in my bed for ME...there are 4 kids, 3 ferrets and a Jack Russell Terrier in it as I type...watching a movie. My 5 year old feels compelled to have every animal in the house "cuddle" with her tonight.

I don't know what you and Sniffy are gonna do with yourselves...but I'm couch bound tonight!

Oh...and I'm a "one guy at a time" kinda gal...and seeing as I already have someone in mind it looks like you and Sniffy will have to comfort each other...if you get my drift...hubba hubba! :crackup:
By the way, who is Pete? Sniffy might get jealous.

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
See thats a common misconception amongst white girls. When I say your ass is fat, that is a compliment. Its not really fat, just round and appealing, the kind a man can use for a most comfortable plillow.
Oh, I didn't take the 'fat ass' thing as an insult... it's just still not true whether it's a compliment or not, lol.

Dont try to distract me with your alcoholic memory loss...I just wanna know what happened to make you stop drinking tequila. Now THAT must be a tale worth tellin! (If you can remember it, that is)
It's not nearly as interesting a story as you'd think it would be. (It doesn't take much booze for me to find myself in, ahem, 'interesting' situations...) It just involved me puking my guts out for an entire day. Not fun.

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not to insult you at all sexy malibu, but just hw sexy are you? Lots of girls pick usernames with the word sexy in them, and they aren'y alwys up to par with the sexy part. Just wandering. It doesn't seem like I might make so much progress with Wyledfire as sniffy has, so I will let him have her. So do you want to marry me?