WWlll ??

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everything was orchestrated from WWI to the invasion of Iraq.

They just want all the money for themselves.

Hitler was nothing but a pawn of the zionist satanist bankers. They just wanted an excuse to get Israel because they think they're gods chosen people.

They will probably start a WWIII. They are going to allow a revolt to happen in America and use that as an excuse to impose Martial Law.

Everything you see on TV and everything you see on the internet, is because they wanted you to know about these things.

Rubirosa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poonani Maker said:
This is what OUR government Wants because of the soon economic collapse. All throughout history, it transpires as follows: currency wars (we're seeing that - see SNB devaluing Swiss currency, Japan devaluing theirs now) ---> trade wars (China/US already escalating that) ---> REAL wars (anti-missile defense in Europe antagonizing Russia, the ongoing "Iran needs to be taken out cause they're building nuclear weapons" drumbeat by our fascist politicians coupled with our fascist-enabling media owned by the banks/advertising revenue)

I've Never seen a time like this in my lifetime. Never seen the markets behave the way they do (with the 500 pt rise one day 2 and 300 point drop the next 300 rise the next 400 drop the next - whether due to high-frequency trading, false news stories printed from the banks who OWN the media, etc etc makes no difference, it's happening, and it's very odd). We've got 14 - 20 trillion being lent, spent, and guaranteed to nations all over the world by the Federal Reserve that prints OUR money without OUR or Congressional approval. We are "Not allowed" to Audit the Fed. Just this past week, the IMF, the Fed, central banks are going to provide "liquidity" to Europe. Come on, that's at least another 10 trillion of our money being printed when our entire GDP ain't even 10 trillion or 14 trillion or 20 trillion. Game over, folks. They've robbed us. Of our lives, our dignity, our generations upon generations of work and wars and fighting for our families. They are ONLY giving this money to their friends, their tribe. Now that they've sucked us dry and they know the collapse IS coming, they're now gonna take us to war so that we'll be none the wiser or Distracted to SEE that they've stolen our money. This is why we have the 2nd Amendment. This is why they keep trying to take away the 2nd amendment or disallow us to have the same kind of firepower they have. What makes them so special?
Very profound. I hope you're not right, but I think you are in many ways. Because of my age, I've seen alot go down in this country and it's place in the world, but the one thing that scares me is young people continuing to lose hope in the future.
It seems like a college degree means nothing anymore, whereas, in my day, it was a ticket to a great career. To me, America has always been a place where if you were willing to work hard, you would attain success. I feel that there's lots of people who want to work hard, but the work's just not there. In my youth, even if you were uneducated, you could still get some kind of warehouse job and be able to buy a simple house and raise a family. Not anymore.

metoo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
when you consider that in 1991, the Dow broke 4000, I think it was, maybe 5000? for the first time, you'll realize that a 300 pt move today is like a 50 pt move 25 years ago, nothing much.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
metoo said:
when you consider that in 1991, the Dow broke 4000, I think it was, maybe 5000? for the first time, you'll realize that a 300 pt move today is like a 50 pt move 25 years ago, nothing much.
The prices are a lot of hot air nowadays. If you look at the charts, the printing of fiat currency is 2x the current pace or value of gold. It's a steep incline world-wide, 100% made up of fiat. Where's the grounding? the reality? Gold. The large price swings is also due to more money supply Placed into the big institutional traders accounts via the banks' newfound influx of cheap (.00001% loaned from the fed) money.

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chamber36 said:
America is nothing but a pawn being controlled by Zionist satanist jews trying to impose on us their NWO.

There are Germans who could sense **** was going downhill before WWII and they left.

Now if there is a WWIII on our hands, everyone must be ON THE BALL. We can't let it happen.

Who told you Americans that foreign people don't like you??? AMERICA.

I will say that the world loves America. People often hate the U.S. gov't. (save for the Polish), but they LOVE me and every single other American fuc-up that enters their country! Sadly, I am always being confused for being Dutch (I guess for my style of dress and lack of constant smiling...definitely not my features) and I HATE it! As a straight American male I want to be total apple pie and "Sweet Valley High". . Why do they love America? Two reasons - Hollywood and Music. That is it. How do I know? Because girls literally get turned on when I tell them that I come from Southern California (Santa Monica to be exact). Boring to me, exciting to them. When girls kiss me - they kiss California.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PQhNt0vYPY
Yes! F---, "Entourage".

metoo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
try Japan, vietnam, Okinawa, Venesula, etc,and SEE if you still feel 'loved" once they know you are from the US. :)