Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

WTF!? weird

Anthony_Training

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, well today I gave out my number to these chicks at where I work (the carwash). They gave me a call and thanked me and said they'd call me later to hang out probably. (7:30)

10:30 rolls around and I figure, hey I'll call and say hi. The girl who called before answers and acts extremely hostile... she wouldn't even tell me her name when I asked... its just kinda bizarro imo, but I figure its totally a NEXT, but why would anyone act like that?

Mojo604

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
TRUST NO BYTCH. :mad: :mad: :mad: Im fkin pissed right now... tought I'd come to the sosuave boards to read some isnpirational stuff and I see THIS injustice! FAKC...bytchess.:mad: ...i have issues today.

Spacebar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls dont really have logic or common sense, they probably just didnt know what to do with your number...

or they could just be messed up, or screwing with you

Anthony_Training

Don Juan
Reaction score
hah, the girl called me up today at 2:45 and apologized to me. Then she asked if we could do something today. She said she had a bad night last night because she was forced to hang out alone with some loser and watch the disney channel... whatever that means...

So we are going to the movies at 6:30

What do you suppose we do afterwords?

She is eating dinner with her father at 5:00

Grab a late night something somewhere?