Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

WTF, THIS is college?

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all I'm grateful for the number of responses I've gotten to this thread.
Warrior74 said:
So your older...what experiences do you bring to the table? That's one thing you have over college guys. How do you dress? how do you have your hair cut, how do you act in class? Post a picture of you at your most pimping. Maybe fixing your look might give you the confidence to talk to people? Do you look like you fit in?
I don't think I have any experiences that college guys don't. I've probably done less things than they have. The only things that I have over most of them is that I have my own place, and I can buy alcohol. That's about it.

Pictures of myself, OK...

Pic #1. That's how I usually have my hair and I'm always wearing those sunglasses outside. The shirt is from my "bad shirt" drawer that I only wear when I'm hanging around the house or running errands.

Pic #2 is me and my "old friend." That's how I normally dress but my hair usually has product in it. I like t-shirts with cool designs. I also wear shorts (weather permitting) that have various colors and patterns. I definitely fit into the college crowd. Most people think I'm 23 and that's fine with me. BTW I'm pretty tipsy in that pic :p

When I'm in class I usually try to make small talk with the girls around me. I speak up and ask questions in class.
Furyguy said:
Can you get a new job? I understand if you can't.

And of course I'm going to put in my token advice that I give to everyone: join the weightlifting club and start lifting.

If you're lame and don't want to life there's probably the running club... biking club... climbing club...
My current job is perfect because I'm working directly underneath the guy that's doing the job I want to have when I grow up. I'm an Information Systems major and right now I'm working for the Systems Analyst in one of the campus departments. I'd like to do the same exact thing he's doing once I'm done with school.

Though that's only during the school year so I will need to look around and see what else I can do during the summer.

I don't think there is a weight lifting club. The actual school gym is pretty lame. A new one is going to be opened up in 2010. Until then I'm going to 24 hour fitness thrice a week. I'm starting to see good results too.

Violent V said:
Maxtro, your situation reminds of what i kinda went through at university. Hopefully my advise can be of some help and relevance.

Without doubt the best thing you can, must, do is get out of this hole and into the open. Don't think too much about it, or judge others or worry about their opinions too much. Just come out and start taking steps towards enjoying your life more.

The sex life, how many girls were in to you, the lack of friends you had yesterday etc I know it is easier said then done, but there is nothing you can do about the past. Let it be. The good times and bad. Focus and think about what you can control and make: Today- right now, and the future. Grab it with both hands.
I'm trying to let go of my past. It's like a faint shadow always fallowing me. I know that "the now" is the most important.

Violent V said:
Looking back now, i should have appreciated my time a lot more. Had more fun. Talked to more people for the hell of it. Gone to new places, tried new things. Been more reckless. Moved in with new people. Rather than worrying how some girls or guys i'd never met or spoken to before would think of my age, me wearing this or saying that...

Make the most of the time you have left at college. You've not got a day more to spare. Join as many classess as you can. Don't be so picky about it. Talk to people on campus. Having a ball at college means trying out new things, just having fun, being reckless. This will help expand your social circle.

Get the snowball rolling. Starting today.
So your saying to try new things and talk to more people? Yeah that's what I have to do. Just force myself to be more outgoing. My biggest problem though is that I do try new things at least once but if I don't like it, I don't keep on going. Should I keep attending club meetings that bore me?

Violent V said:
Its important to forget about girls for the time being as well. The girls will come themselves once you get your own house in order- once you reach that level called 'cool'.

Maxtro, most importantly you really need to let go of wanting girls for the time being. This should immediatley help your trouble with wanting to make friends with guys: the jealousy, the competition, etc will drop. It is the root cause.
Tazman said:
The day I stopped concentrating on women, was the day I released myself from a huge burden. I also had to get comfortable with acting on "impulse" if I saw an opportunity to socialize, not just spot a target and aim for the bullseye, but initiate a genuine conversation because I felt like it.

For me, that was the greatest hurdle. Once I stopped focusing on outcomes it became a lot easier not only to deal with women, but all people. There has to be something else going on in your life that drives you, because if you rely on women as a purpose and/or end goal of your life you will never be happy. In way I guess you could say I became "selfish", but I'll be damned, it worked.

Not only do you end up doing what you truly want to do, but you will meet women who won't mind tagging along in the process. Your inner mindset always comes forth through your outward behavior.
How do I forget about girls? Is it possible to turn of my sex drive :confused:
I don't know how to lower the importance of girls and sex. I know it's wrong but getting girls and trying to have sex with them is the most important thing in my life. My priorities are mixed up. How do I fix them?

Igetit! said:
Well,I agree with Poonani Maker. You do have to think of yourself as the prize. I think there's a misunderstanding here. When people say "prize",all they mean is you carrying yourself with dignity and respect. It just means you putting yourself,that is,your mental,physical,and emotional health ABOVE you desire for sex. Sex CANNOT be the #1 priority in your life,YOU have to be #1.
I do try to carry myself with dignity and respect. I always try to look strong. But I don't know if that is what you mean.

Put my mental, physical and emotional health above my desire for sex? I don't understand. I feel that sex is connected to my mental and emotional health. The way I am now is, Maxtro without sex.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Igetit! said:
You need to think more highly of yourself than you currently do. I mean the other day,I saw a thread in which one of the members here mentioned a couple of posters who he thought well of,and he had your name included in the bunch. And what did you do? You immediately replied saying something about you didn't think you should be mentioned in the same breath as the others guys he named. Then,when you noticed that you now have 3 squares for reputation points,you said something about you not deserving it,and how you had considered turning off your reputation. This is what Poonani was talking about. This attitude of downing yourself will kill your chances with women. And the thing about it is,you don't even realize that your giving off these vibes,or impressions.....but the women do. And not only are they not attracted to that kind of behavior,they're turned off by it.
By the way,I was one of the pepole that repped you ofr your reply in the thread called,"Quiet naturals". Now if I and some of the other members thought enough of you to make your rep squares go from 2 to 3,then you should think enough of yourself to except it.
I know I need to think better of myself. No one is as hard on me as I am. Though my self-esteem is expanding.

One thing I'm trying to do is be better at accepting compliments and praise. When somebody gives me a complement my first thought is to think of something wrong with me to cancel out the complement. The rep thing was the same situation. But I realize that people went out of their way to give me a compliment (rep) I should be grateful and just say thank you. I know that turning off rep would actually be a sign of disrespect to you and everybody else that has give me positive rep.

It's all a process to be more accepting of myself.

Women are probably seeing that I have been putting myself down and I don't doubt that it has lowered their interest in me. At least now I know that I'm doing it so now I can stop.

You said that you cannot think of yourself as the prize until you "earned it". Uh....what does that mean? What do you mean by "earn it",and what exactly is it that you would have to do to have earned it? What,have sex? You're not a virgin,so that means you've already had sex. So if you've already had sex,then why didn't you earn it then,right after you lost your virginity?
Was once not enough? Ok,what about after the second girl? Not feeling it yet? Ok,let's jump to 5. You slept with 5 girls. Ok,NOW have your earned it?
Just how many girl do you have to have slept with for you to finally say to yourself,"Ok,I'm the prize now".

No it won't. I guarantee you that. If you can't find it in yourself to make your confidence rise,then sleeping with some girl won't do it. Yeah,you may feel good at the time it's happening,and a little thereafter,but once the girl is gone,and your desire for sex resurges,you'll be right back where you started.
My sexual history is embarrassing. It is not something that I can tell any girl that I'm interested in. In essence I've only been with two types of women, 40 something year old swingers and hookers. The only reason I'm not a virgin is because I cheated. I went beyond the boundaries and that's why I feel like it doesn't count. Also I haven't had sex in 5 years because I know that I shouldn't have to pay for it.

I have not had sex with a "real girl." Until I hook up with a real girl I feel that I have not earned the right to be "the prize" or whatever term is being used.

That's why I was so caught up with the girl who's picture I posted and wrote so many threads on. She would have been my first real girl. Having sex with her would be like losing my true virginity. Also I wouldn't have just had sex with her one time like I've done with the other women. It would be something regular. Since I've lost my virginity at 22, I've only had sex 6 times.

Ever since I was 16 I've been trying to have sex with real girls. Actually doing it would mean that I have completed a goal that I've been wanting to accomplish for 11 years. That's why I think that I will get a major confidence boost if I can actually do somebody that counts. If I could actually get laid once or twice a week from now on, I think I will be a completely different person.

You got it backward....again. You don't sleep with girls,then become the prize. You become the prize FIRST,which is putting yourself,your health and well-being as #1,ABOVE some random chick. Then when she sees that you've made yourself a priority,then she'll look up to you because you look up to yourself.
That's something I can do. I will try and make sure that I always keep myself my priority and never let a girl be more important to me than I am.
Igetit! said:
As long as you're looking for someone or something outside of yourself to make you feel confident,you'll stay in this hole your in. Why do you think so many guys are given advice to go to a gym? It's to improve themselves.
Once YOU improve YOURSELF,then your own confidence will rise as a result YOU,not some girl you just met. And that's what you want. SELF-confidence.
I am very focused on improving myself. I'm working out consistently, eating more, trying to gain more weight and muscle so I can have a body that I'm proud of. I want to look into a mirror and think, "Damn I'm hot" :D
Whenever I go to school or some other event, I always try to look and smell my best.

I'm also trying to improve my mental and emotional health. I want to improve myself in every way possible. I want to become great.

It seems to me that you're waiting for something to happen. Like you're waiting for some lightening bolt to fall from the sky,and make college everything you had hope it would be. Ain't gonna happen. Everthing starts and originates from you. If college turns out the way you had hoped,it'll be because you made it that way. If it turns out to suck for the next four years,it'll be because internally you made it that way. You have to get out there and make your life what you want it to be,and quit waiting on other people you make YOUR college experience fun and fulfilling
That is a good observation. I believe that I'm putting myself in these observations then I'm waiting for something to happen. I feel that I did my half and karma will take care of the rest. But I know it doesn't happen that way. I must take charge 100%.

The reason I made this thread is so I can get an idea of the things I should be trying to do to make sure college turns out to be the blast that it should be.
Kevin Feng said:
They call us PUAs, but in reality, you're striving to be a social artist. You're looking to be good with everyone INCLUDING men. If you're not a very social guy, you're going to struggle a lot with this. That's the base requirement for being a pick up artist, it requires you to meet and socialize with new people.

If you can't be social, it's the equivalent of trying to get in shape without wanting to go to the gym and work out.

I really don't see much of a way around this problem. Plus, you're in the most ideal situation possible being in a college atmosphere

-Kevin
Social Artist. That's a good term.

Heh so a requirement is to be good with men? OK I can force myself to talk to men. My roommates and the guys I work with are good practice. I'm slowly becoming more sociable so I'll just have to make sure to try and practice with any guys around me. It's not like I'm going to be loosing anything from talking to guys.

Wow it took my forever to make this reply.

Reaction score
Maxtro said:
Bowling? By myself?

I am looking for other groups to join. I just don't know where to start looking for groups that cater to people in their 20's.

I'm actually in Long Beach.

I don't know why I haven't been making friends with people in class. How did you make friends? I can't figure out how to go from small talk to hanging out with people.

Well, i started making friends in class by introducing myself to them, and sitting next to the same person,(s) day after day, and ask them about their age, hobbies, and about the class, or about the cute girls in class. The same way you talk to a guy you just met at a party, Then usually on the third time i see them, i ask them for their number and i text or call them in the weekend or later. The secret is to say bye to them after class is over, and don't treat them like a coworker, but as a buddy. anything else i can help you with?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Come join me and share your thoughts at my Approach Journal and Fun Times Thread
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=159172[/SIZE]

Reaction score
Maxtro said:
Once I start getting laid I think it will be much easier from then on.
From what I understand you already got "laid". You are not a virgin and you understand what sex is like. It's not a big deal. So, in the strictest technical sence, you got laid. Yet you are still having a problem with the ladies.

Maxtro said:
That's why I'm pursuing girls that aren't that hot. I'd say both of these girls are 6.5 almost a 7. But just because they aren't hot doesn't make them easy. I do know that if I can manage to screw one of them my confidence level will sky rocket.
How do you know that? In my books, there is only one type of "un-real" girl. A prostitute that you had to pay money for them to have sex with you. Any other types of girl I'd argue are actually "real", and I disagree with your assertion that you cheated by breaching boundaries on the cases where you didn't have to exchange money for sex. If someone has sex with you for free, then it means they like you to some degree and aren't doing it for the money because they have to. This fact in itself should be a confidence boost if your theory was right. But, let's talk about categories of real and unreal for a moment.

Suppose it was a UG 3 or 4 girl would it make a difference? What is a "real" girl? Someone whose an hb 5 or higher? Even if they weren't hot, then that means you still won't be confident with more attractive girls, or more importantly the girl you really like?

Also, how do you differentiate a "real" girl from a "non-real" girl? If a woman had too many male sex partners and was horish, then she would be "not-real"? So, a promiscious women would not be "real"? See, I was going to bone a prosmisious type of women that mutliple sex partners, but my dad c0ckblocked me because he felt that I could get STD's, or that sleeping with a woman that is actively engaged or has a casual sex past is not a "real" girl and gets that slvt label. Is that also define real and not-real? Is it that the women you meet from AFF may have mutliple sex partners, or some other factor there may have made them un-real with you?

So, then you are after "relationship sex" and not "casual sex" then?

Maxtro said:
In the 27 years I've been alive, I knew of 4 girls that were attracted to me. 3 of them were fat and ugly (I dated one for 2 weeks till I screwed up) I never met the 4th girl but one of her friends told me that she liked me. So only going for girls that display high interest in me is a very bad decision.
There you go Maxtro, you hit it on the nail. It's not about getting laid and getting more confidence. It's about her interest level in you. If her interest level is high, then you feel confident and you are the prize. I still don't understand how getting laid is going to skyrocket your confidence so that you become a celibrity all of a sudden with the hot ladies.

But if they have a "high interest" level, especially if it's greater your interest level, then you become the "prize" to them. I think this prize psycho mumble jumble only works if her interest level is like 50% higher than yours is, or I don't see how you can see yourself as the prize.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke you somehow missed the two posts I made on this page. I already went over the "getting laid" part. In summary I believe that my past experiences simply don't count.

After I dated the fat girl who was probably a 3 I decided to never go for a girl lower than a 5. I simply wouldn't do it.

There you go Maxtro, you hit it on the nail. It's not about getting laid and getting more confidence. It's about her interest level in you. If her interest level is high, then you feel confident and you are the prize.
Uh no. Just getting a girl interested in me is not enough. What could I possibly gain if a girl falls in love with me but I don't have sex with her? It get nothing from that. There have been situations where I think a girl has liked me but because of something I did or didn't do, her interest in me dropped and nothing happened. Do I feel good that she liked me? Not really because I think of it is a missed opportunity.

Reaction score
Maxtro,

I think you should try a professional bootcamp (the ones you pay money for that take you to clubs). You need allot of work. We all do, but it looks like it's serious with you.

I think if someone is serious about something, then they'll part money with their wallet or save up money and they'll take it more seriously when money is involved.

A professional bootcamp will take you to clubs and places where you see how they interact with women there, maybe you might learn something. Try Real Social Dynamics. That's what I would do if I were you and had your same values. You need to learn skills, technique, get a hot babe from a club, then you get more confidence.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Send me $2,000 and I'll get right on it :rolleyes:

Listen "friend" you are the last person on this board that I would take advice from.

I would appreciate it if you no longer replied to this thread.

Thank you.

CyranoDeBergerac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not going to say that I'm in the same situation and know exactly what you're feeling like, although you and I have at least one striking similarity. We're roughly the same age, but I'm in the Marine Corps, surrounded by a whole bunch of 18 and 19yos just like you probably are in your second semester of College. Your age is an advantage, not a hinderance. Typically it means more maturity and a greater sense of self-awareness which translates into confidence.

Right now, I'm telling you that it doesn't matter what clubs you join, if any. Who you talk to, if you talk to anyone at all, or which girls you are interested in. The same is the case for me, only for different reasons. It doesn't matter in my my case, because I know who I am, my strengths, my weaknesses, and frankly I don't care what someone who was in third or fourth grade when I graduated High School thinks about me. I'm going to talk to whoever I want to talk to, joke with whomever I feel like, and the women will and do come to me. It's not hard getting along with people, or not getting friend-zoned. Be yourself, you are a sexual animal. It's not going to be your predominant characteristic, but it doesn't need to be, as long as it's there.

The reason it doesn't matter what you do is because you're mental house isn't in order. Draw upon your experience. It's your major comparative advantage. Don't be afraid of competition, you can stand on your own merits. In the mean time this social miasma you're experiencing is not only killing your chances with those of the allegedly fairer sex, but it's making you miserable besides.

By the way, you don't 'make' friends. Friends are people with common social bonds, and I don't care how anti-social you may be, you can and do have shared interests with most guys, if only that you like women. All you have to do to 'make' friends is find opportunities to have fun. Quit being afraid of peer reproof.

Regarding the 'I'm the prize' mentality, it's not fecal in any respect. It's gold. It keeps you from idolizing even cursory female contact and kills the tendency towards desperation. When you are self-possesed and have confidence, of course you're the prize, because I'll let you in on a little secret, women want us just as badly, if not more than we want them. If you don't realize that you're the prize to be won, then you'reobviously not confident enough in who you are. You don't have to be ****y, but you do have to be confident. Think of 'the prize' as a litmus test of your own self-confidence.

You were right about one thing. Confidence comes from success, but I'll let you in on one more secret. Currently one of my jobs is teaching Marines how to shoot. Many of them have confidence issues with their rifles and sights because they've had bad experiences in the past. Those Marines that have said issues can take ten bad shots in a row, but a few good shots in a string of fire, or one good course of fire is usually enough to make them feel like a scout sniper. Acknowledge your failures, but take heart in your successes no matter how small they are. You are going to fail. Everyone else does, too. How you handle your failures will determine your future success.

I am not trying to preach to you, or make myself feel better, or you feel worse by comparing us, and I know I'm running off at the mouth(the fingertips?) a little, so I'll leave you with this: If you take nothing else away from this post, work on yourself and your own happiness. You are a grown Man; A king among Princes. Behave accordingly.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CyranoDeBergerac said:
Your age is an advantage, not a hinderance. Typically it means more maturity and a greater sense of self-awareness which translates into confidence.

Draw upon your experience. It's your major comparative advantage. Don't be afraid of competition, you can stand on your own merits.
The problem that I have with saying that my age gives me experience is because I am not experienced. I have been stagnant for several years of my life. In essence I did nothing with my life from 21-25 besides playing video games. Those were the wasted years. In terms of my life experience and mental/emotional maturity it's like I'm 22 years old or something, probably younger since I've never had a relationship.

Right now I'm playing catch-up. Being in college is finally letting me live the life that I should have been living 5 years ago. But obviously it could be better.

Social miasma?

Miasma

1. noxious exhalations from putrescent organic matter; poisonous effluvia or germs polluting the atmosphere.
2. a dangerous, foreboding, or deathlike influence or atmosphere.

A noxious atmosphere or influence: "The family affection, the family expectations, seemed to permeate the atmosphere . . . like a coiling miasma" (Louis Auchincloss).

an unwholesome atmosphere; "the novel spun a miasma of death and decay"
I don't understand what you mean.

I know who I am, my strengths, my weaknesses, and frankly I don't care what someone who was in third or fourth grade when I graduated High School thinks about me. I'm going to talk to whoever I want to talk to, joke with whomever I feel like, and the women will and do come to me. It's not hard getting along with people, or not getting friend-zoned. Be yourself, you are a sexual animal. It's not going to be your predominant characteristic, but it doesn't need to be, as long as it's there.
So in essence you are telling me that I need to find out who I am. I agree with you.

I've got no problems talking to or joking with anybody. The problem is that I am content with talking to nobody. It's something that I need to force myself to do.

I have been denying that I'm a sexual animal. I've been hiding it, then eventually a point comes where it escapes and the girl gets chased off. I now know that the trick is to never hide it.

The reason it doesn't matter what you do is because your mental house isn't in order
I have known this for many years. How do I correct it?

By the way, you don't 'make' friends. Friends are people with common social bonds, and I don't care how anti-social you may be, you can and do have shared interests with most guys, if only that you like women. All you have to do to 'make' friends is find opportunities to have fun. Quit being afraid of peer reproof.
I'm not anti-social at all. Socially awkward may describe it better. I'm putting in more effort to try and fit in. But I'm afraid of looking like a try-hard. I am forcing myself in to situations where I wouldn't normally go into because I am uncomfortable. I'm more outgoing than I was in the past.

I need to focus on the opportunities to have fun. If somebody invited me to go somewhere I most likely would. Obviously I don't get invited very often and I don't want to invite myself.

Regarding the 'I'm the prize' mentality, it's not fecal in any respect. It's gold. It keeps you from idolizing even cursory female contact and kills the tendency towards desperation. When you are self-possesed and have confidence, of course you're the prize, because I'll let you in on a little secret, women want us just as badly, if not more than we want them. If you don't realize that you're the prize to be won, then you'reobviously not confident enough in who you are. You don't have to be ****y, but you do have to be confident. Think of 'the prize' as a litmus test of your own self-confidence.
I was probably misunderstanding the prize concept then. I no longer idolize women or think that they are above me.

But then you say "If you don't realize that you're the prize to be won, then you're obviously not confident enough in who you are."

That is a mentality I do not have. I can't imagine women competing to get me. And that is most likely the core reason why I do so poorly with them. I can't just wake up one morning and think that I am the prize. That is something I need to change.

You were right about one thing. Confidence comes from success, but I'll let you in on one more secret. Currently one of my jobs is teaching Marines how to shoot. Many of them have confidence issues with their rifles and sights because they've had bad experiences in the past. Those Marines that have said issues can take ten bad shots in a row, but a few good shots in a string of fire, or one good course of fire is usually enough to make them feel like a scout sniper. Acknowledge your failures, but take heart in your successes no matter how small they are. You are going to fail. Everyone else does, too. How you handle your failures will determine your future success.
Your example of the firing practice is a good one to demonstrate improved confidence. But my question is, what would Marine's confidence in his shooting ability be if he never had any good shots?

That is why my confidence with women is so poor. I simply haven't had any success. I know that my confidence will improve once I start accomplishing things with them. Even though I have placed women as my main source of confidence, there are other things that I'm doing that are slowly increasing it.

Thank you for taking the time to write.

Reaction score
Maxtro said:

Listen "friend" you are the last person on this board that I would take advice from.

Thank you.
That's fine. Just review all your threads on here from day one and you are talking about the same thing and having the same problem.

The defination of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. You are complaining about the same thing over and over again and are obviously not happy with your life.

I can come back a year from now and see a trail of threads of the same issue. I hope that you really get help here and see a change and you prove me wrong.

Good luck.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alphamale1821 said:
rush a FRAT problem solved
At 27 years old?

I have thought about it but I seriously don't know how I would fit in. I know very little about fraternities.

DonutMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know a dude thats been going to undergrad for 8 or 9 years..lol..he hangs out with the hottest 19, 20 yr old girls to. So the age thing isn't really that big of a deal...

To start out, try this. If you have a class around lunch or dinner time, find something to start a convo with a girl and then just ask her if she wants to chat over some lunch. Pretty easy to try and theres a good chance it will work. It's an on the spot date. One girl in my class said something interesting, and after class I told her I would like to hear more about it in the elevator. We went out to lunch for an instant date.

I just started grad school in September and this has worked for me a few times.

nightcrawler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro...I just came in here to say that you look like a dork. I hope that helps you on your quest lol

muzicfreak2k3

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey maxtro.... just a few tips that helped me to get the fullest experience out of college so far...

1) Talk to EVERYONE...
theres 15,000+ people at my university, and I stand out because a **** ton of them know me... When your at dining halls, talk to people next to you in line. When your in class, talk to the kid sitting in front of you about how your teacher looks like Hugh Hefner. When your at the gym, make sure you're friendly and courteous to everyone around you.

2) NEVER SIT IN YOUR DORM AND DO NOTHING....
Go eat, go to the gym, go to the quad and sit and relax, go play basketball, go to the campus store, just walk around campus aimlessly if need be. This will inevitably lead to meeting infinite more people than if you were alone in your room.

3) HAVE A FEW PARTIES / PREGAMES BY YOUR PLACE
Even if its just guys, they'll bring girls. And if its a pregame, the girls will bring you to the party they're going to. You say you know girls.... well girls know where the parties are, so follow them.

4) JOIN AN ORGANIZATION
A fraternity, club, intramural sports team, something where you meet other people and have constant contact with them will force a friendship... and lead to hanging out outside of your "meeting hours" or "games."

5) BE THE POSITIVE, FUN GUY IN THE GROUP
"They'll never let us in the party"..."theres never anything fun going on around here".... "i should have gone to XYZ University instead of here"....
... sound like the type of person you want around with your getting pumped up to go to a party ? Me neither...

Good luck with improving your social skills.... just focus on em and make a conscious effort, and they WILL improve.

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro said:
My current job is perfect because I'm working directly underneath the guy that's doing the job I want to have when I grow up.
Dude...arent you 27?? Your a grown azz man! Dont tell me your one of those man-childs....:whistle:

trv26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Prodigy746 said:
Maxtro, your biggest mistake is thinking that making male friends will hurt your chances with girls because they will steal them. Most "good" friends will not go after the girls your are really interested in.
Male friends can in fact hurt your chances i believe. If your social standing in the group is low, they'll think nothing of walking all over you, as opposed to if you're higher than them.

However if nothing else you can meet girls through them. But when chatting up a girl make sure you subtly cut them out of the interaction and isolate the girl before working your game on her.

trv26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
Maxtro,

I think you should try a professional bootcamp (the ones you pay money for that take you to clubs). You need allot of work. We all do, but it looks like it's serious with you.
Id always recommend a trained psychologist over a self-proclaimed guru. If you can afford it Maxtro I'd say try that instead. I'm going to see one soon. Luckily for us in the UK it is free.

intrextrovert

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro said:

Thank you.
You're an arrogant prick. If you're gonna ***** at people who tried to help you, then enjoy your unhappy life.

You can either choose to change or not. It's obvious how to do any of this, but you choose to be a little ***** and shun help.