Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

WTF! She hits on me, Number Close..Then THIS!

Mavrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, you're to busy to take a chick out the day after you met her. When she FINALLY replied back, you should have waited as long as she did to reply. You ain't got sh!t to prove to this woman except that you don't take sh!t. You were too available and too quick to go out with her. She could smell the desperation. I'm serious as a heart attack about this, too.

So, text her back and tell her that he can cook breakfast for the both of you when you two wake up in the morning. Why, because now she's fvcked up her chances with you, and you could care less. If she's going to go out with you, she's paying because she has to make it up to you. Why? Because you know you can do better than the crap she's giving you.

Mavrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
slickaz said:
Thank you lads.

She has been NEXTed.

Her bf texted me with some threats.
soon after she rings me.

She: Hey
Me: Hey
She: Um..did you happen to get a random text? <Obviously fishing>
Me: Why Whats up? i get alota random texts from ppl i meet, work with etc.
She: Did anyone text you saying to stay away from me?
Me: Yes i did, but i havent replied, im not in kindergarten to play games like this.
She: Im so sorry about that, my bf got my phone and he checked my msgs im so sorr, im going to yell at him so much..
Me: Yeh im not impressed with how that turne dout
She: How about you come over for dinner tonight to my place, im cooking.
Me: Im actually really busy, plus your bf might want to start drama and id have to put him in a body bag..
She: Cmon plz? i dont wanna see him..come over.
Me: listen im busy at work right now, and im pretty busy this week, maybe some other time..
She: ok :( ring me after work.
Me: goodbye german chic..
Ok, the guy is checking her phone. Looks like you could have this chick. The last thing she wants is some controlling dirt bag who keeps tabs on her. Don't write her off completely. Let her call and text, but just answer a few and reply to a few. Next thing you know, she'll be all up in your kitchen. Don't be an ass because her AFC bf is one. Just lay low, then superman that ho.

verysuave

Banned
Reaction score
why didn't you reply with "if you had a boyfriend, why the fvck are you texting me then"?

you fools need to play fire with fire

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a sidenote: If she blew you off just for this, she obviously wasn't THAT interested.
She likes playing around with you. If you really want to keep playing, you better have strong nerves and a sh!tload of patience ;)

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
slickaz said:
So anyway some of you may remember over the weekend i was at the mall..
and i approached a HB8 GERMAN chic..

I also posted that she did not contact me back when i hit her up the next day for a party i was going to.

So i nexted it..

LAst night i get a text.
Hey babe, my phone wasnt working properly, im sorry i couldnt make it to your party. did you have a great time?

Me: Yeh it cool, you missed out.

She: Next time ill be there i promise, so you wanna go grab coffee sometime?

Me: Depends when,Im kinda busy mostly this week but i should have some time on wednesday.

She: Ok wednesday at 6ish? you want to meet me outside my work?we can go chill.

Me: ill confirm with ya. cool?

no reply.
4 hours later

Oh babe, im sorry, i may not have ben very clear, or you got the wrong idea, but i have a boyfriend, but if thats not a problem to you then we can still do whatever...

HA!
i havent replied...
EDIT:

THIS WOMAN IS A FREAK.

F*ck with her head. Act all interested. Arrange a meetup. Then tell her you don't like the way she dresses. Tell her you're just looking for a f*ck.

Telos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah man you're fine. She probably got some heat from her boyfriend, he probably saw the texts and called her out on it. That's why she did such a hard 180. Back off for awhile and then re-initiate at a more opportune time. Don't bend around her schedule.

Telos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh wow, I didn't read the rest of the thread. Now I see that my intuition was spot on. Cool. Keep gaming her and **** her.

kingwilliam

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would have told her its totally cool that she has a boyfriend......then I would have met up with her anyway.

slickaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
THANK YOU GUYS FOR HELPIN ME!
i played it super rude over the past 2 days, she'd text and ring..i would not pick up or reply.

aight so here goes..
lol
she calls me last night..

i was kickin it on the couch from a long day thinkin man i wanna get my monkey kissed..DAMNIT! plus i was drinking lol..
so i answered without looking at called ID

she calls up
She: Hey handsome
Me: Who is this?
She: You forgot your german chic?
Me: Oh ha! i deleted your number when you said u had a bf..
She: How Rude!! just coz i have a bf doesnt mean we cant hang.does it?
Me: Not unless you wanna come over to my place and see what you're missing out on..hehehe
She: Ok.well im out now just finished dinner with my friends, you wanna come hang out? we could do umm whatever..
Me: i dunno, this 'whatever' has to be pretty fantastic for me to get dressed and drive out in this weather..
She: Oh you never heard of how much german chics are with to hang out?
<or smtn to the like>
Me: Where are you?
She: xxxxxxx
Me: wait outside in 15 minutes. look for the black slab on 22"s, dont stand me up..
She: just come over soon..

i go over and shes outside looking h0tt as heck..
so i drive up to her look at her and park a little ahead of where she was standin.
just as she approached, i drove the car a lil forward..did this twice.
she got in and looked at me like she was mad..
anyway
i said nice skirt.
she: thanks

i drove up this mount we got and park up, its raining outside, we inside the car.
she gets into the backseat..i didnt even say anything..
im like umm ok, what is it? do i smell?
she: Dont waste your chances, get in the backseat.

We hook up and amazing european type s3x in the backseat. for about 3 hours..

she leaves stains on my backseat..but she cleaned up soon as i pointed out.

anyway this is what pissed me off.
As soon as we gear back on, she goes oh crap!
im so late! im supposed to be home an hour ago, my bf is gonna kill me!

Me: You still have that problem?
She: Well i cant just dump him can i!
Me: Oh! so you just used me for sex?
She: You want me to pay you?? u definetly skilled for it <or smtn like that>
Me: Yeh i take payments..saturday evening same time same place same way.
She: Hahahahah! deal..drop me at xxxxxx.

she didnt want me to drop her infront of her house...she checked her phone..12 missed calls from her bf and 8 texts.

WTF!l

she gets 8 points in my book.
great head, amazing moaning skills, smells perfect, and smooth skin, cleaned me when i popped

2 points removed for wanting to go without rubber..HOWEVER I INSISTED USING RUBBER! AND WE DID USE!!

im worried now that ive tapped her i dont want this to get too serious, she has a bf.
also i do not want her to dump him for me..
also i do not want to get used/played.

but if the s3x is this good i dunno if should continue givin it to her..coz she obviously is not..

Telos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Great ****ing job man, but I have to say, being in a relationship right now that story scares the hell out of me. :crazy:

jigga23

Banned
Reaction score
haha fvck sounds something like my ex gf would do and she probably did.

Ralfus1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Now's the time to find another target. Confidence is at a high, and this could be the start of a nice hot streak.

Alphamale1821

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
nice job slickaz. This is what the game is all about. To think this all started from a mall approach. You came across confidently and once you found out that she may be to much drama you simply went with next. Having no feelings of desperation your acts of confidence and non neeediness got you laid. This is something newbs need to learn. It's not about routines, or stupid ass cubes it's about genuine confidence and not giving a phuck about the outcome.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good job, but watch your back & take care.

slickaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you guys.
Appreciate all your advice.
if i hadnt been to this site firstly i would NEVER have approached her at the mall.

then i would never have played it cool when she told me unless i had read it here.

I recommend the noobs spend some time reading through the quality stuff on this site.

I have alot more confidence for cold approaches now. i approach EVERYWHERE even if i know i may not score, just to say hi and gain some skills.

today i stand here after having given a wild night to a german chic thats taken.lol.
THANK YOU!!!!

thederekeffect1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She asked you out and that you never said anything other then accepting her invite.

I wouldn't really have much of a response. I think my actual response in that situation would be something like, "Uh, ok. I have a chair, a cell phone and a car. Now that we're done talking about our possessions, can we get back to whatever we were talking about in the first place?".

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Use your future sight on women that hit on you. They usually have a boyfriend or something similar. Don't trust every IOI you get.

What did the barber say? NEXT!

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ralfus1 said:
This is why texting sucks ass. Voice is the way to go. Learn your lesson.
Amen, brother.

IM's, text, and e-mail are all "virtual reality". Which is why a lot of guys confuse having "virtual plates" with having real ones.

Guys play video games where they kill monsters, race cars, get rich, etc. Instant messaging, text messages, and e-mails are video games for women.

Stop playing women's games.

Ralfus1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Vulpine said:
IM's, text, and e-mail are all "virtual reality". Which is why a lot of guys confuse having "virtual plates" with having real ones.

Guys play video games where they kill monsters, race cars, get rich, etc. Instant messaging, text messages, and e-mails are video games for women.

Stop playing women's games.
Quoted for truth.

slickaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeh i understand texting may not work for you guys, i took the advice on here, ive only been in contact via phone to all the girls i know.

So she hit me up again..
saying she enjoyed that night.
apparantly her bf asked her what happened and why was so late?
she gave some excuse.

anyway she says "so when are we doing it again?"
me: "im out of the country over the weekend, for work"
She: "oh..ok..well maybe when you come back?"
me: "ill have to check my schedule k, you know how it is.."
She: "Oh yeh..i understand..its k call me when you can"
me: "ok, enjoy your day though...n keep smilin.."<What! i had to brighten her day..she sounded so upset when i said no i cant see you yet..>
she: "i will now..k bye"

she was pretty upset through the call when i said no, but i had to say smtn to cheer her up..when we finished she seemed to be a little happier.

im not going to call her again for a while, im abit worried that shes getting to serious.lol. plus im travelling for the weekend and im hoping to get more plates up.
what do you guys think? any advice?