wtf is wrong with me? oh i got it..

Ectomorph

Don Juan
Reaction score
i figured out my problem when it comes to girls, i..f**king..supplicate to them!!!! idk but i was always a a nice person, and when it comes to girls, even if thier my friends, i treat them like queens, i guess i thot that was the way to get them to like you but i was dead wrong, cuz i was thinking, if i do all the nice stuff now, when i do get in a relationship, what do i have left nice to do?? but idk y, i always supplicate to girls like a friggin dumass cuz i have a stupid mindset that thinks "oh if ur not nice, they wont like you" so i end up being too nice and they still dont like me, im wut u wuld call a Super AFC.....HWELPP!!

kraytkiller

Don Juan
Reaction score
All this time. All these posts. And your still retarded.

Have you read the DJ Bible? If so, read it again. If not, why didn't you? You don't seem to be comprehending most of it -- the solutions to your problem would most likely be easily found by reading the bible or searching the forums.

But...Pretending like I actually believe you did that...I'll give you some advice...Against my better judgement...

Why are you supplicating to them? Do you think It'll make them like you? If so, forget that. Completely wrong. Only be nice if the situation heavily calls for it. Instead of being nice, try to be ****y and Funny. Joke around with them instead. Pretend it's your new way of being nice.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Stop supplicating motherf**ker! Stop treating women like f**kin' queens and f**kin' princesses! God Dammmit!

What you need to do is treat women like normal people, rich, poor, pretty, ugly. Treat them all the same. When you talk to a pretty girl, imagine her without her makeup.

Just be playful and stop kissing a woman's ass! Don't become a woman's doormat/ servant. Play it so that you're the king and she's the peasant. :up: