Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

WTF is up with my friends?

gimmeyofonenumba

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously, I think i need some new friends. Get this, Iam with 2 of my buddies, we just got back from the gym(no hotties today) and we all meet back up to go do something tonite, I had the idea of going downtown and just browsing for hotties, they saw no point in it, and instead, wanted to go watch a FRICKIN DVD AT MY OTHER FRIENDS HOUSE. I dunno what it is, they have interest in chicks, a few of them have even approached women with me, but if i mention going out solely for the purpose of meeting chicks, its like they laugh at me like im outa my mind. They all dress well, better than me, but i look and have a much better build. Am i fvckin with myself, should i be there chilling, maybe to strengthen friendships or something? or do i just need some new friends? really

funny feeling too, i feel like being out there right now flirting with women, havent had this feeling so strong in a while, but theres no where to go on a sat. nite by myself other than clubs(and most are 21+ on sat)

Caldus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by gimmeyofonenumba
Seriously, I think i need some new friends. Get this, Iam with 2 of my buddies, we just got back from the gym(no hotties today) and we all meet back up to go do something tonite, I had the idea of going downtown and just browsing for hotties, they saw no point in it, and instead, wanted to go watch a FRICKIN DVD AT MY OTHER FRIENDS HOUSE. I dunno what it is, they have interest in chicks, a few of them have even approached women with me, but if i mention going out solely for the purpose of meeting chicks, its like they laugh at me like im outa my mind. They all dress well, better than me, but i look and have a much better build. Am i fvckin with myself, should i be there chilling, maybe to strengthen friendships or something? or do i just need some new friends? really

funny feeling too, i feel like being out there right now flirting with women, havent had this feeling so strong in a while, but theres no where to go on a sat. nite by myself other than clubs(and most are 21+ on sat)
I know what you mean. There is **** to do on Saturday night at my town too because the clubs and bars are 21+. Invited to any parties maybe? But yeah get some new friends but keep your old friends if you think they are worth keeping.

gimmeyofonenumba

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya. I've also realized, everyone that I've been around lately isnt as alpha male/confident as me. NExt time im at the clubs, im gonna try making some wingman friends. I remember last time i was at the club, this other dude was noticing me dancing with a chick, and he came up to us, and pushed us closer together so we were now grinding, I gave the dude a high five and i returned the favor to him with 2 different chicks.:cheer:

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It always struck me as profoundly desperate and un-DJ to go out for the sole purpose of meeting women.

edit: I'm not trying to insult you. your friends just may feel the same way.

McKindley

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never been a big fan of going out with the SOLE intent of meeting girls. I'm more the type that likes to spend the night hanging out and if girls are there, great, if not, no problem.

If you want to get some more friends, go for it. But it'll be really lame to dump your friends just because they don't like to go out solely to meet girls. Cause it turns out there are girls everywhere.

Also, if you ARE alpha, then you probably don't want to be around a bunch of other alphas. Its kind of self-defeating. You can only really have one or two guys who are the life of the party.

I'd say you should just find a wingman. Find a guy who's interested in just meeting girls and has DJ skills (but not more than YOU) and spend saturdays out with him.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your friends want to chill with you and watch a movie at another friend's house........and you're mad?

Put things in perspective man.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
I've also realized, everyone that I've been around lately isnt as alpha male/confident as me
Correct me, if im wrong, but dont Alpha males lead their pack. Your acting like a lil beta male that is looking for away to the top. If you want to meet women, just do it and put your lame friends in situations where they have to interact with chicks.

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Make the plans for your friends. Find somewhere to go and "hang out" (you don't have to mention girls), and get your best friend to come with you. Then you can invite your other friends "Me and ___ are goin downtown later, meet us at ____ at 8:00". Just set it all up.

Actually, all you really need is one friend. You don't need a crew to pick up chicks.