Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wtf explain this girls fvcked up actions

MKS82

Don Juan
Reaction score
I recently reconnected with this girl on facebook. I met her 8 yrs ago she was friends with my brother. We ended talking then hung out for a day or two and fvcked. I lived in another state so I had to leave. She started calling me everyday and wanted some sort of ltr i think. I bascially told her it aint happening and she lost it. Then we never talked again.

Fast forward a couple of weeks ago. I message her on facebook then we go a little back and forth. then we end up talking on the phone. I find out she hasn't had a bf in a while so that was good. I told her i just got out of a ltr. I told her to fly and see me she said to go see her first to see how it would go. Understandable shes worried. So I say ok.

I go on a little vacay and get back i write her on fb and say just got back blah blah give me the word and ill by the ticket. She replies and clearly dodges the ticket situation. So i saw that and replied yea the vacay was fun ill talk to you later.

a week later i get a phone call from her out of the blue. shes like when you coming to see me? i said i was and you didnt say i should buy the ticket so I didnt buy one. THen we start talking more and she says bascially yea buy a ticket i dont have to work i can get off anytime (shes the manager) and this weekened will work fine for me. I say ill call you before i buy the ticket and she said no just buy it and call me to tell me what time your coming in. Then she busts out you know your not getting azz if your coming out here i dont want you to think that because i know we had a pass and we had sex pretty fast it was like a "wam bam thank you maam" lol as she put it. i was like no i just wanna go hang out dont know whats on your dirty mind you better not try any moves on me. just jokin and flirtin with her and that was that.

today i buy the ticket and message her on fb and say hey just bought a ticket be there at 3 blah blah call you later. she replies and says nooo! ill call you later when I wake up. i say should i cancel my ticket? she says if possible theres problems with the work schedule. i say lol whattt?? thought you said you didnt have to work. let me know for sure fast because i only have a certain period to cancel my ticket. no reply (mind you it was 4am where she was).

so i think a couple of different things 1. shes fvcking with me and wants to get me back for what i did to her like 8 years ago 2. theres another guy (dont think so though) 3. shes worried we might have sex and it will be another wam bam thank you maam lol. she call me or write me tommorrow. I already said fvck it and cancelled my ticket cause shes being weird. Ill see what she says tommorrow. I wont call her or message her first. she might be checking tommorrow at work to see if she can get off i dont know. Im just going to be like cool ill talk to you later if she says she cant.

YoungSir4sho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She is defenitely trying to get back at you. Once she said no and to can l your ticket. You should have said alright and then hung up. Don't talk to her again seriously. It's her lost, on to the next one.

Cinamon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, she is getting even at you. Let her think you are still coming, then cancel on her last minute, saying you missed your flight. play her at her own game lol

MKS82

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep I'm leaning towards number one also. My **** is canceled already. Don't know why she would go to such great lengths. She could have had me fly out then not given me sex I guess

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really hope you bought refundable tickets. You should have known this might happen. She's obviously playing you when she said she wants to see you but YOU have to fly out there to see HER and then not even go into detail about the HOW. And then to say that you aren't going to get any?

Then you played into it by saying... "That's fine, I just want to hang out"

Sorry, but I don't fly anywhere just to "hang out" with a girl. I can do that in my own city.

This girl, good she is not. Move on.

Mantis Toboggan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MKS82 said:
Yep I'm leaning towards number one also. My **** is canceled already. Don't know why she would go to such great lengths. She could have had me fly out then not given me sex I guess
She sounded crazy when you banged her however long ago that was...calling you, trying to work out some kind of relationship.

Then she sounded crazy again with her "Visit me. Don't visit me. When ya visiting me?" routine.

I'd love to blame the girl here, but she tried to warn you. She gave you the "I'm a crazy b****!" warning. I mean, hey, if she's in town, and you wanna try to get a quick bang out of it, I'd know where you were coming from. But scheduling a flight? You live you learn, man.

MKS82

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so the clown just called me. She said some girl she works with has a tumor so she has to work even though the girl is still working with her. She has to be ther for her its.not fair to me i can still come but her friends would have to take me out all bs. It could be true but she might be using it aas an excuse then she got into how busy she is all the time how she doesn't want a bf in my head I'm like yea yea. She's full of **** basically. Then I was like well come try to see me she said in a year or if u get. engaged. At this point I said in a jocking manner well I knew u couldnt handle me I would've would be to much for u. She laughed and said whatever. I'm done with her. She got me back good for her. Now I'm going to go see my other girl and post a pic of her of me kissing her or something so she sees that. Immature I know but gotta do something to her for her fvcking with me.

YogurtSlinger

Don Juan
Reaction score
She sounds like an idiot and you sound like a bigger one. Plane tickets aren't cheap and it's sure not worth the 'possibility' of getting laid.

Have you ever thought that you have a kid with her that she hasn't told you about and she is wrestling with herself about whether or not to tell you? Hmmmmmm.

Have a good day, Dad...:nervous:

cletus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would you drop all that cash on a girl you've already banged? You already conquered this girl, she should be the one buying plane tickets. Forget this stupid girl and go explore new territory.

MKS82

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I'm from the east coast I haven't been there in ten years plus I was going to see some of.My friends I grew up with secondly I wanted to get out of my state for a while. Third if I went out there I was getting laid no matter what.

iliketennis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
she might not have been 'getting back at you'

she might have just not really wanted to see you or bang you and didn't wanna deal with you coming out there

MKS82

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well yea i just think she cant handle me comin out there because she knows well fvck then ill leave and it will be deja vu for her all over again.