Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

WTF are YOU doing here?? (HUGE RANT)

Three3Kingz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay here we go. i came to this website as i think all of you have because you wanted to be the guy who could get any girl he wanted effortlessly. you wanted to be The Man. most of all, you equated having good looking girls or a hot girlfriend with success. i can see just by reading the titles of some of the recent threads that that is still the goal for almost all of you. well, let me tell you a little story about what has happened to me in the past 2 years and how i got to be the happiest man in the world right now.

2 years ago, i was a very weak person. i was insecure, i didnt have a girlfriend or any girls whatsoever. i was just about your average person. good looks was all i had. the only positive i got from this website was learning how to portray confidence and show good body language. and that was all i needed. i should have stopped right there. but NO, being the little sex fiend i was, it wasnt enough. i wanted girls, girls, and more girls. nothing else mattered to me. i spent all spring and summer and fall that year thinking of how i could get girls. i would think of all kinds of canned lines that i would never use because i didnt have the balls to say them. my friends girlfriend even asked me once if i went to the mall all the time so i could just look at all the girls. thats when i sort of gave up on going to the mall, becuase i never made any moves. but the problem was just starting.

it wasnt long before i went even lower. i turned to myspace. i started posting pictures of myself and messaging random girls in the area. about 15% responded positively, and i would sit online for hours talking to them everyday after school. i spent about 4 months doing this. nothing ever came of it though. i still had no girls and was only talking to one 14 year old girl at the end( i was 16 so it wasnt TOO bad lol). but anyways, i called her one friday night to hang out. she was "drunk". saying how she missed me so much and shlt like that. my red flag went way up, so i said well you want to go out and watch a movie. she said sure ill tell my mom your gonna swing by. she told me how to get to her house and then i called her and she suddenly puts her dad on. i was like oh fvck. he told me to get the F away from his daughter and that i should be picking girls up off the street, not on myspace. i was like okay okay. about a minute goes by and im like scared outta my mind when she calls me to tell me her dad is calling the cops and to never call her again.

so i went home absolutely frightened more than i have ever been in my life. waiting for the police to call my house. it never happened.

that night i became a new person. i shut down my myspace and started clean. if you are thinking about using myspace to pick up girls i cant even tell you how sorry i feel for you. the next day, i joined a gym to start lifting weights, and i quickly became addicted to it and still am to this day. lifting gave me a purpose. it was a way for me to be positive about myself and to show off my hard work. im proud to say that i am the strongest person in my school now :box: .

but my transformation from being sort of a sex fiend wasnt over by a long shot. about a month later, my best friends girl "friend" told him that her cute friend wanted me really bad. so she got my screen name and started talking to me. she was pretty hot and the cutest girl you could imagine. she never had a boyfriend before and never even kissed a guy before. and she was obsessed with me. so about a month later i asked her to be my girlfriend and she said yes and i could just tell she was so excited.

this was a huge step for me because all i used to want was sex, and then this sweet girl came along and it was so different for me. but it was the best thing for me. things were great when we hung out, but when we didnt, it didnt take long for things to go downhill. i got caught up reading articles on here of how to have a long term relationship, and followed those rules. and it ended up costing me. she broke up with me because we never really talked and werent that close anymore. i fell into the trap of not calling her everynight, because it said not to in the don juan bible.

but along with the heartbreak of her breaking up with me made me do something seemingly impossible before. i stopped jerking off. i just couldnt bring myself to do it for a while and then once i got over the breakup, i just sort of dropped the habit.

so here i was going from considering buying a ***** to get sum, to almost getting arrested, to dating a really good girl, to stopping masturbating, all in about 5 months.

but it didnt end there. i ended up getting back together with my ex, and things were great for about a month and a half, and then we kind of moved away from each other, because once again, i stopped calling her everynight, because i went along with what the don juan bible said rather than giving my girl what she wanted.

so here i am a few months after that we broke up, and i can see everything so clearly now. i no longer put any value on girls. and another thing i noticed when i was out with my ex, was that i saw things from a different angle. for so long it was me who wanted to be that guy with the hot girl, and all of a sudden i had it. and i didnt want people to be jealous of me because i knew how it felt from the other side.

right now i am just so happy. because even tho thing didnt go as i wanted them to with her, i understand everything now. i feel so proud of myself now that i look back at who i used to be, and who i am now. and that is what makes me attractive to girls today. that i am always happy, confident, and just want to have fun. i love flirting with girls now. before, it was almost like work. and for all of you guys who say guys who are just friends with girls are pvssies, grow a sack will ya?? or better yet, go jerk your ****. i know i wont.

good day fellas and get the fvck outta here!!! :)

sav

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
so let me get this straight...

you had 1 bad experience from myspace, you dated a girl for no longer then 5 months top (your only dating experience) to suddenly being enlightened...

the is just the basics, you gotta do what works for you... but just because you tried to hook up with a 14 year old from myspace (which is a big NO) doesnt mean its all a lost cause from there.. i personally dont use myspace.. dont even have an account.. but to throw away and say something is **** from 1 experience is just foolish.

Skepsis

Don Juan
Reaction score
An unbelievably cute girl never had a boyfriend throughout high school?

Something doesn't add up.

DoctorLW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This site is a positive influence. The experience of countless posters here proves it. Some never have what it takes to get beyond the first step, but many do. Eventually the goal should be to leave the site, or become a contributor, but you shouldn't tell people who have come here looking for help to get off, because they need help (it's why they came here!)

Anyway, the funny thing is, is that the reason you hate this site is that you misunderstood it all along. The lesson you learned "on your own" is the lesson this site tries to teach. You just took the advice here at the newbie level (just getting people to break their old AFC habits through canned lines and tactics) without ever moving on to the true DJ level (which is all about natural mindset and confidence in yourself).

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually I'm here due to a site I read very occasionally linking to this place and saying "this is a place that understands women". Once I started reading I saw that for the most part everything it took me 20 years and a marriage to learn was available here a lot faster and less expensively.

So I'm still here.

I don't need to "pick up" any more women. No website will enable you to "have any woman you want" unless you aim damn low. That was a free reality check. :)

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I'm sure this guy will get married to his virgin never-had-a-BF-throughout-highschool girl at 18 years of age and live happily ever after. SoSuave isn't for everyone.

Reaction score
Sorry original poster that the *****'s dad scared you like that.....u realize that he had no case against u right??? if you are 16 and meeting a 14 year old on myspace, you cant get arrested for just meeting a girl to hang out

next........lemme tell ya, if u sit online for 3 hours chatting with myspace girls, and then you get 5 #s and spend the next week going on dates with them, it is very much playa like - pvssy is pvssy no matter how u meet it - you are still MEETING the girls either way

however if u chatted on myspace and never proceeded to meet them, then u dont know how to do it right

steve12b

Don Juan
Reaction score
Makes perfect sense to me. This site teaches that you can choose not to have certain kinds of relationships with somone, and that everyone else is essentially the same as you inside. If you understand yourself you can understand others.

The Deacon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ultimate Player said:
pvssy is pvssy no matter how u meet it - you are still MEETING the girls either way
Yeah. Just make sure the girl whose pvssy you're messin around with doesn't look like Rosie O' Donnell.

I've never been a believer of the whole "lower your standards, raise your average" type thing.

Mctwist4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol. That would have scared the **** out of me when I was 16 too. Probably still would, but I wouldn't go for a 14 year old on myspace, and most girls my age don't have to ask their parents permission to go out.

Reaction score
Mctwist4 said:
Lol. That would have scared the **** out of me when I was 16 too. Probably still would, but I wouldn't go for a 14 year old on myspace, and most girls my age don't have to ask their parents permission to go out.

get real

the kid was only 16 years old, u telling him to not go for a 14 year old?? do u even realize how slutty those girls dress these days and how open they are sexually? u cant tell a 16 year old kid to not go for a 14 year old, thats some AFC advice there

Mctwist4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ultimate Player said:
get real

the kid was only 16 years old, u telling him to not go for a 14 year old?? do u even realize how slutty those girls dress these days and how open they are sexually? u cant tell a 16 year old kid to not go for a 14 year old, thats some AFC advice there
I meant now. Not when I was sixteen. Read again.

Reaction score
Mctwist4 said:
I meant now. Not when I was sixteen. Read again.

well hey imagine this........if u were 16 and she was 14, now your 20, and shes some very very hot 18 year old.......just imagine that ;)