Wrong Number B.S. really, grow t.f. up girls

Reaction score
Ahhh.....so pissed right now...

Awesome girl met last night tell her to come keep me company,
she does... 20 minutes...tell her I like how she smells and that I could eat her... she hangs around...talk about this and that, her family, where she went to school, etc. have her call me 10 minutes in....

She's a little tipsy but doesn't seem too bad. She asks me her age I guess exactly right but she says she wants people to think she's 19 or 20...what?

Doesn't go through on hers or mine she says it's horrible reception...
I see her entering it incorrectly as I am telling it to her to call me...
Say fine write it down and we'll compare it...ha....
She gives me f****** 3 different that's right 3 different translations of the same #.... i say wtf you don't know your own #? she says it's difficult... haha....

K so ending it... we agree to meet up tomorrow to go do something she says do you want my #... and tells me it again... I give her mine as well just in case it doesn't go through and tell her to text me in the morning...

Should have just grabbed her phone and dialed mine, but was so over it at that point... ha...

Girl is f*** smoking...

Anybody dealt with a similar situation...

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. Many times.

Rule numero uno:

Do not get attached to the outcome. So many reasons why a girl can display IOIs in any given moment. She just got dumped, she's an AW, she's trying to make someone jealous etc etc etc. Not saying this is this girl's reason but you catch my drift?

Approach approach, approach, rinse and repeat until you strike gold. Do not fret when you hit dirt.

CaptainSaveAh0

Don Juan
Reaction score
hahaha maybe she didn't want you to eat her....

Ya its all part of the progress don't worry about it. I've gotten numbers many times and texted the next day and never got a reply back especially when I go to the clubs.

Girls will give out their numbers fairly easily ( especially while intoxicated) but for them to message you back its better to build some kind of rapport with her. Make her remember you by something, or else you will just be that 100th guy that approached her at the party when she was drunk and she won't remember you the next day.

That is what I am working on right now, making the girl remember me so when I message the next day they will still be interested in me like they were the night before.

Like Sylvester said, KEEP APPROACHING !

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How about instead of your goal being to get the #....you make your goal to be sexy and calm and smooth and maybe touch her or kiss her. Turn her on...do her that favor. No matter how hot she is, if you turn her on and it's a surprise to her that this nobody did that to her. She will remember. And fvck it...just go out to get these girls wanting more and more...and to all of them. That's how I operate...I'm just there to tease a little and next in line please. I don't feel needy or weird at all.

Reaction score
Keep approaching

Thanks for the replies fellas...I've decided if a girl is drunk I'm gonna ignore her unless she's ready to f*** right there and then... saves the hassle...truly New policy in theory I'm only paying mind to sober girls in the daytime for any real connections... A little social lubricant is fine, but when a girl doesn't remember me the next day it's not attractive how about you...

Reaction score
yeah I would have kissed her but I was at work... so told her to give me a hug and we hugged...