Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Write your own ****ing stories!!

Double

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is something i never saw really addressed over here.

A lot of emphasize is placed here on getting knowledge through reading and then going out to apply it. However there is something ****ing missing. It's being said all the time people read something and improve their knowledge but they can't ****ing apply it. THE key is that writing is a lot better than only ****ing reading. The best thing is IMO having a mentor who is there where you want to be in reallife. But chances are when you dont have the right mindset than you won't have a mentor. And real man are very rare. SO i say write your own ****ing stories - be your own ****ing mentor.

Do you guys think the god of this forum, Pook, did write about how knowledgable and cool he is? **** no, he did write about themes that are important to him, gather knowledge, fine tune his posts, and read, reread and ****ing reread them. dont miss cause and effect - the cause was his reflecting, searching for knowledge and writing it down that he can reread it until thinking like this becomes a habit. His transformation was merely the effect of this.

There are a lot of good books and posts out there however chances are that all this stuff doesnt exactly fit you. Partly yes, but not EXACTLY. Of course you can go on and read the stories of other people till doomsday. but chances are it ain't the most effective way of getting where you want to be. Now having said that, reading pook posts or books like Think and Grow RIch, Psychokybernetics or Greatest Salesman in the World is a good thing but only as an inspiration to construct you own ****ing life/gameplan. I could give less of a **** about the exact ideas of selfhelp books, i follow my own ideas. However this **** aint as easy done as said. So i say grab your ****ing balls and when you get an inspiration, an idea of how you want to be, a new perspective on life then sit down, think about it and ****ing write it down. Not like a fact sheet, but like an emotional story with feelings involved. Only when emotions are involved we can really change. Use some principles of "NLP", like using the verbs feel, see, smell, touch. Use some principles of affirmation/greatest salesman like reading the stuff and rereading it. after you have wrote it down make it a habit to read your stuff so it gets automatically integrained in your thought patterns. reread it in tough times to get reminded of your REAL self.

sure it takes a lot of effort compared with talking some bull**** at sosuave but i never heard of something great comming without effort. Besides that having a goals and striving to achieve it delivers a good feeling. But if your ass is too lazy for that then get the **** out of my thread.

Up the ****ing weights,

Double

LionOne

Don Juan
Reaction score
With writing you will change yourself bit by bit

Good stuff Double. Sucking vast amounts of knowledge here is not good if it's not chewed by your own brains and explained to yourself someway. I tend to write to myself too much from analytical mindset and ignore to put in some emotion too.

Having a mentor is good because then you can model his behavior. But you still need to THINK what you want to incorporate in your game and what part you want to develop.

Everyone should start their own gamebook for private notes of their game. Write down your interactions with people and be critical and tell yourself how to handle it a bit better next time. Experience is the best teacher, it's just how good student you are to make the most out of it.

If you have some area where you want to improve on then start writing about it. Write whatever comes into your mind. Acknowledge where you are not that good and then ask yourself the questions how to solve it. This is where the knowledge you have sucked in here comes to help you. You will notice that you have all the information that you need, you just have to organize that on a conscious level with your own way of thinking.

Double

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks man your addon is very good stuff too. It's good knowing that this stuff really works for you...cause i just got that idea a few days ago that this is the missing key! Cant say much more due to i agree with everything you said. Now let's take action and just do it.

Iamnotacrook

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, and if you ****ing see some chick... walk right the **** up to her and say hey girl, you're ****ing fine like wine, you know that? When I ****ing get a job and a ****ing car, I'll take you out, okay? ****ing fantastic.