Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Write your own future

alphawolfx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the things I've done that really helps, is to basically write my future journal entries.

Don't write bulls.hit, but write realistic things. For example, no "Oh I went out tonight to the Playboy Mansion and had a mssive orgy where I was the only guy." PACE your reality, and set your future a little ahead, and make it vague - no specifics.

For example, this was one I wrote quite a while ago:
" After a few weeks of no success in Pickup, things are starting to change. Regardless of how I’m dressed, I’m noticing a lot of IOI’s from hot girls. Some have even opened me, although I didn’t know how to escalate it to a lay. This is good. Approaching hot girls is easy, I just need to remember to take the situation further."

Funnily enough, within a few weeks of writing that, that's exactly what started to happen. Of course, each entry should be you IMPROVING, not staying the same.

To make it super realistic, I even put a few not-so-good reports in there. Be realistic and positive, though. Like this:
"BLEH. Tonight I didn’t really get much IOI’s… just a few, but from average girls, like 7-8. Since I ****ed that hottie recently, my standards have raised. Whatever.
I still went and talked to the other girls that gave me IOI’s, but I wasn’t too into them. But I got their numbers, JUST in case."
See what I mean?

There are tons of reasons why this works, but that's not the point - don't make this thread into analyzing why this works. Just reply that you'll do it, so I know I reached someone.

And don't post your entry here, either. There are too many idiots here that will come here and criticize you and point out what they see as flaws in your entries. Who the f.uck cares, it's YOUR LIFE. CARVE YOUR OWN FUTURE.

Now reply to this and let me know you're going to do this.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a great book out there called the "Masters Seducers Handbook" by John Cliff.

In the book he talks about some of those same ideas in the form of "Altered States writing". They are almost like very precise affirmations that have you visualize that you have achieved the goal you set out to achieve.

Pretty cool stuff. Nice post.

Virtú

Don Juan
Reaction score
So it has been written, so it shall be done ... interesting idea.

Just make sure it doesn't turn into some kind of fantasy, where you compensate for your lack of action by writing about all the things you wish you'd do.

Visualization can become addictive; I should know as I'm in the middle of fighting the addiction.

Your mind will show you such beauty, such glorious perfection, that you won't want to turn back to reality. You'll go deeper and deeper inward, what you see and do in your mind will become more and more complex and take up more and more of your time, until the real world becomes nothing but a dreary chore.

Last edited:

Fender

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Virt: Wow, is that possible??? I mean, visualising to me REALLY boring. I think you mean Daydreaming- smthing a bit different.

Anwyays, crazy post alphwolfx! I think it'll work really well.

a) its less boring than visualising
b) it works really well with the priciples of the subconscious mind etc.

I'm gonna give it a go. I'd encourage others to as well!

Virtú

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fender: It's definitely possible. I got hooked when I was young and I can still fall back in pretty deep. Your mind visualizes/fantasizes FIRST, before you even think to actually DO something, and if you don't snap out of it, you'll forget that what you see, hear, and do in your mind isn't real, and you'll put as much time and "effort" into it as if it were real.

Imagination is a valuable tool, don't get me wrong, but it is no substitute for blood, sweat, and toil in the real world.
If you do it too much though, it can become exactly that.

Last edited:

Fender

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the difference between day dreaming and visualising is that in visualising, you keep on repeating the SAME message/thought/image. In daydremaing, u just run amok with your imagination.

Visualising HELPS with your life as it programs your subconscious mind through repitition. IN daydremaing, you only imagine it ONCE.

I think the important thing with visualising is to keep it short and simple. It'll be more effective, and will (hopefully) be less "addictive"

Thanks for the warning though Virtú.

Peace

CGE333

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have never tried this with women/ approaching but I have utilized a similar technique at work giving sales presentations, cold calling etc and it worked with good success.

I will give this a try for women/ approaching...