Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wrip Up Her Number

2ndTour

Don Juan
Reaction score
WRIP UP HER NUMBER

Mainly I have used the Tips and Articles sections at Don Juan Center – I used the core stuff and its works amazingly well. I just recently started reading more of the discussion forum, and I am pretty surprised about the number of guys still being played around, EVEN AFTER READING ALL THIS BRILLIANT MATERIAL – BIBLE is right, guys. Pretty much from day one, when I read this stuff it was a revelation. I took me about a day to begin changing. The EXTERNAL results (ie the ways chicks reacted to me) took a while to change, but MY OWN behavior changed immediately. Nothing like seeing your every stupid mistake with women EVER spelled out for you in one day to see the light. Just from Tips and Articles, it appeared to me that a core part of the Don Juan philosophy, was simply this: WRIP UP HER NUMBER. And given a bunch posts here, I assume that I can’t hurt to beat this fundamental around a bit .

Since the day I started doing this, things with women have gotten a lot better. It is my FULL PROOF answer for every confusion or misleading nonsense a girl throws at you, indeed it is THE perfect solution to all your female problems: WRIP UP HER F’N NUMBER. Repeat it like a mantra: WRIP UP HER NUMBER.

1) If she says she’s too busy to go out – WRIP UP HER NUMBER
2) If she says something even mildly condescending. – WRIP UP HER NUMBER
3) If she says she’s “not sure” – WRIP UP HER NUMBER
4) If she says she was “hurt before” and things “are going to fast” – WRIP UP HER NUMBER
5) If she says she’s “sort of seeing someone else” – WRIP UP HER F’N NUMBER, BOYS
6) If you wrote a post more than a sentence long about some specific girl that you don’t understand - WRIP UP HER F’N NUMBER
7) But I love her and she’s the only- WRIP UP HER NUMBER
8) But what about our friendshi-WRIP UP HER NUMBER
9) But I know that deep down she real-WRIP UP HER NUMBER
10) But compared to other girl’s she so diff-WRIP UP THAT B’CH’s NUMBER!!!!!!!!!!!
11) If she doesn’t respond when you go for her – WRIP UP HER NUMBER
12) If she cancels a date – WRIP UP HER NUMBER WRIP UP HER NUMBER
13) WRIP UP HER NUMBER
12) WRIP UP HER NUMBER

I pretty much wrip up numbers now for even the slightest offence. Interest level of 75% and over please, only, ladies . Put the numbers on the back of thick name cards so I can really get a bit of pressure when I rip up the card. Into the garbage you go, dear.

Girls used to have me jumping through hoops like a trained chimp. Until I found out a rather simple source of power – WRIP UP HER NUMBER. The first one will be the hardest. It will kill you. You will feel weird, you will feel LIKE ****. You will feel like you just made a terrible mistake. Exactly like you would feel your first day in the marine corps. And what will you feel like after a month in the marine corps? Like an F’n superstar. Pick the one you hold a candle for MOST – the one you have wanted for YEARS!!!!!!! AND WRIP UP HER GOD DAMN NUMBER AND NEVER TALK TO HER AGAIN. And its only upside from there, boys.

Zircon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
only thing is with this girl I know..I wanna take the number and rip it up in front of her. Psycho you call it - whatever. Works for me. I'm gonna do it next week.

StuartScott

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by 2ndTour:
WRIP UP HER NUMBER

Mainly I have used the Tips and Articles sections at Don Juan Center – I used the core stuff and its works amazingly well. I just recently started reading more of the discussion forum, and I am pretty surprised about the number of guys still being played around, EVEN AFTER READING ALL THIS BRILLIANT MATERIAL – BIBLE is right, guys. Pretty much from day one, when I read this stuff it was a revelation. I took me about a day to begin changing. The EXTERNAL results (ie the ways chicks reacted to me) took a while to change, but MY OWN behavior changed immediately. Nothing like seeing your every stupid mistake with women EVER spelled out for you in one day to see the light. Just from Tips and Articles, it appeared to me that a core part of the Don Juan philosophy, was simply this: WRIP UP HER NUMBER. And given a bunch posts here, I assume that I can’t hurt to beat this fundamental around a bit .

Since the day I started doing this, things with women have gotten a lot better. It is my FULL PROOF answer for every confusion or misleading nonsense a girl throws at you, indeed it is THE perfect solution to all your female problems: WRIP UP HER F’N NUMBER. Repeat it like a mantra: WRIP UP HER NUMBER.

1) If she says she’s too busy to go out – WRIP UP HER NUMBER
2) If she says something even mildly condescending. – WRIP UP HER NUMBER
3) If she says she’s “not sure” – WRIP UP HER NUMBER
4) If she says she was “hurt before” and things “are going to fast” – WRIP UP HER NUMBER
5) If she says she’s “sort of seeing someone else” – WRIP UP HER F’N NUMBER, BOYS
6) If you wrote a post more than a sentence long about some specific girl that you don’t understand - WRIP UP HER F’N NUMBER
7) But I love her and she’s the only- WRIP UP HER NUMBER
8) But what about our friendshi-WRIP UP HER NUMBER
9) But I know that deep down she real-WRIP UP HER NUMBER
10) But compared to other girl’s she so diff-WRIP UP THAT B’CH’s NUMBER!!!!!!!!!!!
11) If she doesn’t respond when you go for her – WRIP UP HER NUMBER
12) If she cancels a date – WRIP UP HER NUMBER WRIP UP HER NUMBER
13) WRIP UP HER NUMBER
12) WRIP UP HER NUMBER

I pretty much wrip up numbers now for even the slightest offence. Interest level of 75% and over please, only, ladies . Put the numbers on the back of thick name cards so I can really get a bit of pressure when I rip up the card. Into the garbage you go, dear.

Girls used to have me jumping through hoops like a trained chimp. Until I found out a rather simple source of power – WRIP UP HER NUMBER. The first one will be the hardest. It will kill you. You will feel weird, you will feel LIKE ****. You will feel like you just made a terrible mistake. Exactly like you would feel your first day in the marine corps. And what will you feel like after a month in the marine corps? Like an F’n superstar. Pick the one you hold a candle for MOST – the one you have wanted for YEARS!!!!!!! AND WRIP UP HER GOD DAMN NUMBER AND NEVER TALK TO HER AGAIN. And its only upside from there, boys.

Where you from, England??? I don't know how ya'll do things out there but up her we spell it R-I-P as in rip not wrip but rip.

Zircon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
spelling doesn't matter - the idea's worth a million more than that

Challenger

Don Juan
Reaction score
alright )) I wasn'T sure what "wrip" means and I supposed at first it is something like "collect numbers" or something like that ... I even found the word "wrip" in no dictionary.

But anyway, how you are supposed to meat any girls if you "rip" all here numbers? I mean I am living in a rather small city and here are only perhaps 50-100 woman which I could and would date with ... So wripping 99 numbers because of a reason like somebody has died in her kinship and she hasn't got time that day for me ...

Pro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So lemme guess... You rip up every girls number? sigh...

------------------
“You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face” -Eleanor Roosevelt

"If you do something, you'll reap rewards."

El Perro

Don Juan
Reaction score
No, Pro, I think you've missed the point. What this guy is trying to say (misspellings and all) is that you should never (I repeat, NEVER) carry a torch for some chick who's probably just playing you. YOU know what you want; if SHE dosn't know what she wants, it's time to NEXT her. DJ's have no time for excuses or any other wishy-washy bullsh!t, because there are tons of other chicks out there who ARE ready to play ball!

------------------

That chick you're obsessing over already HAS a p*ssy... she does'nt need another one, so be a man!

BasicInstinct

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's threads like this that remind me why I rarely post here anymore.

------------------
Always outnumbered, never outgunned.

It's not safe to hope for the best, without preparing for the worst.

Don Scotta

Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought it was a good post. He was just saying if a girl is trying to play you, or you're askin AFC questions about her, move on.

Jean Paul

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahaha! One of the best f*cking posts I've read lately! I have a lot free space in my agenda now. LOL

aznbreakerjrey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Quote:
"If she says something even mildly condescending. – WRIP UP HER NUMBER"

Well, the other reasons are good, but I gotta rip on this one. Okay, well that's what NEG-HITS are for, knocking the girl off her pedestal. I believe you are taking things to the extreme man, because ripping up a girl's # for the slightest offense is just plain old FOOLISH. There is no such thing as a perfect person, and everyone makes mistakes. Thus, as a relationship progresses, one should be willing to compromise once in a while. It's called not being an utter ******* . Simple as that.

RookieDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey dont crap all over this guys post

It is good except we should probably take it in moderation, meaning that all of these thing you dont have to rip up her number for, but take the message of take no sh*t and dont get pvssy whipped and rip up a number based on that.

If you feel as though you are losing control in any way shape or form, RIP up HER NUMBER!

------------------
"If You dont Shoot...You Cant Score!"

"Just do it!"

"Word up, no rap no crap, you bore me...wanna grab my **** too lazy, hold it for me"
-Craig Mack

THIAGO BRAZIL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AMEN! AMEN!

DO you think that a real DJ - imagine a Clint Eastwood dressing up Versace, driving a ferrari and had just closed a U$million dollar deal, would be crying after some low interest woman?
HA HA HA

WRIP HER NUMBER all RIGHT!!!

COOL POST MAN congratulations
that's the attitude we need around here.

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I find funny about 2ndTour is that he posted some GOLD stuff, then bailed. I guess it's because he didn't have time to access the internet, hence the quantity of pvssy he got :)

FM 3321

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL LOL LOL are you serious? LOL LOL :crackup:

Edit: I actually re-read it and I DO love the attitude though. It makes sense but not to follow it to a "T" ;)

Last edited:

t00dumb

Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm not sure if i agree with the post but ripping up numbers sounds kinda harsh, that or you're not playing your cards right. if you keep ripping up numbers you will never learn from the mistakes or errors that will come in effect. plainly, ripping up numbers is just a way to prevent a guy from being rejected prematurely. a true don juan learns from his failure and succeeds beyond it; minimizing errors in the future.

again a true juan will play his cards carefully and striking every counter he is being dealt with and adjust the situation accordingly to his advantage.

DJ Hawtness

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a good post, but you're going way overboard, lol.

You are dominant, this makes us more dominant as men, so for those of you who think this is harsh, you have to read and learn more on "how to be a MAN."

Unregistered

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely wrip up her number. Then afterwards, hit the gym, build those muscles pretty soon you'll be....WRIPPED.

Skullcrusher

Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome to Fight Club.

and some more comments:

When I meet a girl, it's all nicey nice. I ask for her number and she gets mines.

I call her, talk a little, setup a date:

If she shuffles her answer or doesn't offer a future direct date - I delete her number.

If she calls, cool whatever. I save her number. She again plays the mousey girl who gives me sideways answer.

I delete her number and never save it.