Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wow, women ARE really sneaky!

J. Darko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is useless without proof. Make a sex tape and post a link to her profile.

TizZle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sh1t like this does happen, ive been both cheated on and have helped women cheat, lol.. it sucks but its a fact of life

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Brighty said:
Been in that position before, and the day after I found out she had a boyfriend, I looked him up on facebook and sent him a message telling him that he's girlfriend is cheating on him and apologizing as I had no idea. There's one thing that I won't stand for and that really rubs me the wrong way is girls going behind their boyfriends' backs and the guy continuing to treat a slvt like a princess. Call it Guy code, call it Brighty code, whatever, even to total strangers I feel like any guy shouldn't get played like that.
Thats pathetic. A chick just being a chick in a sea of AFCdom and you go and rat her out to some loser who has no affiliation to you whatsoever? Nice going mate, I see the term "survival of the fittest" is totally lost on you.

"Guy code" give me a break. Did he share this "guy code" you speak of and knock you out?

Drewskie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Thats pathetic. A chick just being a chick in a sea of AFCdom and you go and rat her out to some loser who has no affiliation to you whatsoever? Nice going mate, I see the term "survival of the fittest" is totally lost on you.

"Guy code" give me a break. Did he share this "guy code" you speak of and knock you out?
Good to see you're back t!tties.

kyokon

Don Juan
Reaction score
well my ex-wife seeked out a guy on the net and slept with him shortly before we married (far as i can tell) and i would have been just fine with the guy telling me, albeit as shocking as it might have been to find out what an easy lay my 'darling' was it would have saved me a costly wedding and wasting the next 2 years with someone who was not marriageable in the first place. and yes she repeated this after marrying too, perhaps if she had had to face some consequences of the first time then she may have changed? hard to say but I think eventually the truth will out and its for the better, and the sooner the better

Perfect10

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not my buisness what she does with her BF. I don't even know the guy.
I guess I've got no moral...
I'm just going to pretend I didn't see it!

Perfect10

Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF! I just got to know that she was ****ING PREGNANT when I met her! MUAHAHAAHW WHAT THEEEEE FUUUUUUUUUUCK!!??!?!?!?!?

Mavrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It boils down to 2 things.

If you want to be the guy that goes for other guy's women when there is a world full of single ones out there, then don't tell him and continue to play with the wh0re. Otherwise, leave her alone, and let her bf know if you want. Then let him deal with it in what ever way he sees fit.

It's totally up to you what you want to do. A man who has otions will kick her to the curb, but a desperate man with run around with her behind her bf's back.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Mavrick said:
It boils down to 2 things.

If you want to be the guy that goes for other guy's women when there is a world full of single ones out there, then don't tell him and continue to play with the wh0re. Otherwise, leave her alone, and let her bf know if you want. Then let him deal with it in what ever way he sees fit.

It's totally up to you what you want to do. A man who has otions will kick her to the curb, but a desperate man with run around with her behind her bf's back.
:rolleyes: They are all "other guys women", theres always some other guy orbiting in her life if she's half normal and decent looking, your particular set of morals youve decided to spew here only works if the guy happens to be out of touch with reality.

Ice882

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
:rolleyes: They are all "other guys women", theres always some other guy orbiting in her life if she's half normal and decent looking, your particular set of morals youve decided to spew here only works if the guy happens to be out of touch with reality.
You should probably cause more conflict. Maybe be really convinced of your own opinions a little more, too.

Perfect10

Don Juan
Reaction score
Titties. You're taking this to serious. Yes I do have options but I want to explore all of them. If you find a 100$ bill on the grounds, you would probably take it even though it's "someone elses" and you have options to get money from elsewhere (lol lame comparison but it fits).

The difference now is that she might be pregnant with her BF. So I'm guessing that even though she's coming to my town in 2 weeks, I don't have a chance and frankly it doesn't bother me. I can f*uck another mans GF but I don't want to be blamed for the kid having a ****mark on his forehead when he gets born haha!