Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wow what an annoying day!

RSanders219

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, so after a long day of class and work, the side mirror of my car got smashed by a hit and run.. Pissed me off but not that big of a deal. Just another day in the city I suppose.

But then this girl I've been gaming for a good two weeks asked me to come over and chill.. So I did a little later tonight and figured I would try and give her a kiss goodnight. So after we hungout She signed me out and I told her to come outside, gave her a hug and went for the kiss.

She backed away and said "NO! I like ___" so I said "Well, ___ isn't here is he? and you're obviously into me". She said "Not in that way" So I said hey all right that's fine no big deal. Just delete my number from your phone I won't be seeing you around.

This is where things got ugly...

This chick just starts crying her eyes out on a busy sidewalk in the city making ME look like some guy that just completely denied her! Haha. This happened in front of her roomates too. I said to her "Hey it's no big deal right? You'll feel better about it tomorrow" she BEGGED me not to leave and just to talk it out with her, but I just left and acted completely nonchalant about the issue.

Now, I don't really care that this girl didn't have feelings for me.. But she completely lead me on to believe so. I have plenty of attractive friends that are girls that DID NOT do the same things she did.

For example: She asks me what kind of girls I'm into, Play fights/wrestles me, constantly texts me (I only reply when I'm not too busy.) etc.. and out of nowhere tells me she likes this dude I'm friends with when she has barely exchanged more than a few words with him? complete bullsh1t!

Anyways.. In the end, I'm glad I went out swinging, and glad I did not waste too much time on this girl. Case closed.:up:

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AW-alarm!
Presses Eject button
And he's safe! Luckely the pilot was well trained!

I had some equal stuff happen to me where she starts crying. I started laughing and told her: "Wow, I didn't know you could cry on command! Do it again *smiles*". She INSTANTLY stopped crying and told me I'm an @sshole - calling people out on their bullsh*t makes you an @sshole nowadays I guess :). Good job bailing out on this one, she was clearly gonna be annoying.

RSanders219

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys.. It's puzzling though that she went for this dude that's a TOTAL afc. Constantly posts fb statuses about being sad/lonely, has pictures of him just looking completely depressed, has all sorts of blogs and junk like that.

That's women for ya! Haha :p