Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

wow this deserves a mother f*cking thread

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright so this is what happened. I formed a study group with these 2 girls in my class. We've all been hanging out a lot already.

Anyways one of the girl wasn't supposed to come to lab this morning because shes' out of town so me and the other girl decided we weren't going to class also. She brought up meeting at barnes and noble to study this morning.everything was cool.

So what happened? I get a call just now asking me if I was coming to class. This is the first time we ever talked on the phone. She said she was going to eat at mcdonalds and probably stay at the library. I'm telling you, I was speechless. She acted as if we never ever texted last night about going to barnes and noble.

I didn't remind her anything. I didn't go, hey aren't we supposed to meet up at barnes n noble? I was just very confused.

Note that this girl has a boyfriend of 6 years. No I don't think she's crazy. She is definitely normal but something is messed up.

we were supposed to meet 2 hours from now. Should I say something or just let it go?

I'm f*cking confused. Is she playing games? Is it because she has a boyfriend? Man, what the f*ck happened?

2crudedudes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
not really....

I'm not sure I see the problem. First of all, where's the sign of interest? You guys got together for a study session. Unless you ended up making out, I don't see how that means anything, really.

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to understand. She was the one who brought up the idea of going to barnes n noble to study not me.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you care? Did you form the group to study or to mack on a chic with a boyfriend? What are you motives here? Because face it, you can study on your own and probably do better on your own seeing as how she's flakey. If you started all of this just to mack on this girl..well that's a whole different kettle of fish isn't it? So which is it? To pass your class or get some ass?

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studies and girls togheter? u have some gut man.

HolyG

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
actually, no offense, but this doesn't deserve a thread.

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks warrior. I needed that. What am I thinking taking these little girls seriously. I need to pass. You're right. Thanks!

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Forgive me people for overreacting. I just would have never done such a thing. This is the first time a girl flake's on me. I didn't know sh*t was possible.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is this a thread?

It's not even a "date". You two were just getting together to study.

You LIKE this girl or something? I'm just sure her boyfriend of 6 years banged her after texting you and banged her SO GOOD that it screwed with her mind and made her forget about Barnes and Nobles.

I don't get it, why are you so strung up about a girl in your class?
You've said ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to indicate that she even has a slight amount of interest in you.

So... I don't see the "flake".

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kailex said:
Why is this a thread?

It's not even a "date". You two were just getting together to study.

You LIKE this girl or something? I'm just sure her boyfriend of 6 years banged her after texting you and banged her SO GOOD that it screwed with her mind and made her forget about Barnes and Nobles.

I don't get it, why are you so strung up about a girl in your class?
You've said ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to indicate that she even has a slight amount of interest in you.

So... I don't see the "flake".
So, my buddy Mike was gonna come by to play Madden and then he didn't SHOW and he didn't CALL!!!! I just wanna know...is he playing games or what?

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Iceberg said:
So, my buddy Mike was gonna come by to play Madden and then he didn't SHOW and he didn't CALL!!!! I just wanna know...is he playing games or what?
It all depends.

Have you F-Closed by this point?
If not, what IOI's have you noticed?

And most importantly, are you sure you have the latest version of Madden?

HolyG

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Kailex said:
It all depends.

:crackup:

post of the day

GetOveIT

Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl want to study with you and you saw that as a flirt? man talk about afc....

Kailex said:
It all depends.

:crackup:

Got my vote on post of the day lol

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright so I texted her,

Me: Hey where are you?
Her: Im in the library. Where are you?
Me: nvm, I'm at starbucks.
Her: whaaaaaa wait I'm going there, I need some coffee right now.

Let's not jump to conclusions here. You guys don't know me and you guys don't know her boyfriend. Her interest level is high I know, but no matter how much I like her and how much I want to tap it, I'm not going there.

I'm done losing friends. Just because I'm h*rny? I want to live my life and sex isn't my life. I want cool friends around which she is. I like her personality and she is a girlfriend material to me. I would love to steal her away but I know it's useless because I don't want a relationship with a girl right now.

I've messed around with girls and most of them I'm not friends with anymore. F*ck buddy never works because women want relationship with a cool dude. I'm not ready to settle down with anyone.

I'm just saying these things because I know you guys are thinking I have a secret agenda and all that bs. Sure I like the girl and want to f*cking hit it like I said but no. She's a cool chick. I can always find another girl to mess around with.

It was just weird how she asked me to go to barnes and noble and call me the next day like she never did.

Lame thread, I agree.

omega05

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if it was for studying, why didn't you just remind her that you guys were meeting up at barnes and nobles?

Mantis Toboggan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
omega05 said:
if it was for studying, why didn't you just remind her that you guys were meeting up at barnes and nobles?
Right. It's not like this guy is making moves on her. If she's just a friend, then F'n call her to remind her.