Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

wow somethin actually worked!

Pimpology101

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Kino Pattern

Ive been using kino on this girl that never did anything with a guy before and shes pretty cute so it surprised me. After I got her use to me touching her legs and breast I rubbed her to see how shed react. She did flinch but she didnt deny it so it was okay to "pass go." Well the pattern I used was a massage pattern. I gave her a massage, she gave me one. Its all good... Then the next time we hung out and there was nothin to do I said you can give me another massage. She said sure flip over, and i said I AM over ( laying on my back ) I took her hand and put it on myself and there we go. After a disappointing handjob.. lol, the next time we hung out I pulled the same move again after i did some kino on her and i massaged her neck as she did it. I said its a little dry and ta.. da..! Success I got head. This is a big sucess because this girl was super prude to start with. Oh she swalled my stuff by the way too. :D

p.s. first tip post, let me know if it helps at all

Don Ronny

Banned
Reaction score
ummm..thas cool and all

but I fail to see how this technique is "unusual"

This should really be in the Tips Section.

Nice work though!