Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wow. Persistent girl.

konmai

Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl is a friend of a friend who added me on FB. She gets a lot of guys telling her she's hott and hitting on her while she's not even my type. Goes to show you "one man's trash is another man's treasure." Seriously, I look and look at the girl, and I just don't find her attractive. I think she's smart and friendly. That's pretty much it.

Now she sends me messages which I reply with a sentence or two. I don't even ask her any questions. There isn't even any material for her to respond back with and yet she does with tons of questions. Usually if I give girls these short yet civil responses, they back off. Not this one. Should I go along with it or cut her off by just not responding back? I don't want to write a "I'm not interested," if it's just the girl being persistently friendly.

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, thats what LJBF is for.

a bj is good even from a fatty.

stevenfrank38

Reaction score
Well after measuring the size I assume that everything is just okay but i am not taking the risk :))

bilboteabaggins

Don Juan
Reaction score
brother just fvck her already or get a bj at least, don't listen to these clowns either, if a girl is getting ahold of you that much after you giving short answers she is into you in some way