Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

wow my luck-i break up with my gf of 9 months and this girl i've had a crush on tells

stoner1129

Don Juan
Reaction score
me we needa hangout sometime, here's how it went down

we were in pre calc and she sat by me the whole semester because of our seating chart and the whole semester long we flirted a lot and every single day, i never asked her to hangout or anything because I had a gf, and also I had her number from the year before but I didn't follow up on it last summer after school got out, but anyways....

me:wow i just realized this is the last day we have a class together and i probably won't see you next week

her:i know huh...its weird, we needa hangout but we probably won't at all this summer cuz you know...your too cool to hangout with me (she was joking here)

she slid her hand on my back and started rubbing it during this

me: yeah true but eh we'll see what happens...we probably will though

i put my hand on her back too

she started laughing a little:eek:k that works for me and here she gave me a huge smile

me:haha ok well i'll talk to sometime and we'll hangout for sure

and then when class was over and we walked out i had her give me a hug and that was that, i'm sure i'm missing something but oh well thats what i remember of it, and this happened two days after i broke up with my gf of 9 months and this girl didn't know we broke up and didn't know her either

so i know its scattered but thanks for reading, just one thing though cuz its been awhile since i've in this whole situation should i try to hangout with her this weekend or wait til next weekend?

pua1989

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
take her to the next big party everyones going to

OTB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dropping bombs on AFC strongholds in the city that
stoner1129 said:
so i know its scattered but thanks for reading, just one thing though cuz its been awhile since i've in this whole situation
No problem dude, I actually enjoyed reading it ;)

My mood becomes slightly elevated when I see a fellow member of the community rising up from the ashes of social rejection in order to achieve success with women :up:

stoner1129 said:
should i try to hangout with her this weekend or wait til next weekend?
Hang out with her as soon as possible! ----> before it's too late!

Strike while the iron is hot!
:D

stoner1129

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol ok well i guess i'll just see tomorrow if she wants to go to the drive in on saturday

stoner1129

Don Juan
Reaction score
well i texted her earlier and apparently she already had plans for tonight and tomorrow night