Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

!!!WOW!!! Major help needed...This never happened to me before..

aznxboi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sup fella,

Alright there this girl I been dating for almost 1 month. She got a REALLY expensive gift for my late birthday. I have no clue should I take it or give it back. I honestly have no use for it. I really want to give it back to her, so she can get me something else, but that seems pretty f up. She really wants me to be her girlfriend, I told her I am not ready for a relationship. This girl EXTREMELY likes me, like would do anything for me.

How can I give this back to her and not offend her? I actually want her to get me something that is useful than something this expensive. But, at the same time, I don't want her to doubt herself next time she picks something up for me. She also, included a gift receipt, but I don't want anything at that store. These are a pair of $280 sunglasses if your wondering. Please, help guys. I need to give this back to her asap, I can't think of anything to say right now.

Dubh

Don Juan
Reaction score
1st Thing 1st Dont Give It Back 2nd Just Keep Being U Apparently U Doing Something Right To Get That Nice Of A Gift Bedroom If U Know What I Mean Lol
I Have Had Females Give Me Money And Buy Me Stuff Just Enjoy It And Keep Being U My Man

Dubh

Don Juan
Reaction score
I Pay Females With Attention And Orgasims Straight Up Lol

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you should totally be her girlfriend. LOL.

Listen. If you want it, keep it. Keeping it will make her happy. Don't be rude. There is no way I know of to give a gift back and not offend.

aznxboi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, I understand. But, I don't want to spend $200+ on her when Christmas is around the corner or, when her birthday is comes around. I only dated her for 1 month ONLY!!! Do you guys know where I am coming from? I was planning to sell this. But, she will obviously ask me where it is one of these days.

This really sucks, how can I get her something that is $50 now? When Christmas arrives? lol, I can't believe this girl went all out. And, she doesn't even make that much money herself!

Tesl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Talk to her about it and tell her that. She'll tell you to keep it anyway so you can, but then at least her expectations will be lowered for later.

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
aznxboi said:
Guys, I understand. But, I don't want to spend $200+ on her when Christmas is around the corner or, when her birthday is comes around. I only dated her for 1 month ONLY!!! Do you guys know where I am coming from? I was planning to sell this. But, she will obviously ask me where it is one of these days.

This really sucks, how can I get her something that is $50 now? When Christmas arrives? lol, I can't believe this girl went all out. And, she doesn't even make that much money herself!
That is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard! Here is what you do: If you are still with her around Christmas time, you tell her that you are watching your money and you both agree to a low amount (u cheapskate) and then it saves you from not buying an expensive gift to match hers.

Quit over thinking something as minute as this. So what, she spent some loot on your late birthday? Sounds like a kind thing to do and you want to sell or give the gift back..... Unless the sunglasses are hideous, wear the damn things and set xmas rules.

Some of us on here are quick to point out a broad's poor behavior, but people like you make good behavior seem not wanted. You do not have to spend $200 on Christmas. Be glad you have one that cares enough to send only the best!