Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wow, listen to this bullshivt I heard from her. I need your advice...

logic1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh my, the drama before a first date........ enough said.

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
LOL. Guys, I made a personal vow to myself that I would not pursue a married woman after the incident last year. I'm sure if I pursued her harder, I would have fuvked her. But the point of the matter is that I had to put her into place when she blamed me for her actions. The purpose of this thread was to HOW TO TREAT HER AFTER THIS EVENT. Not, why did he fuvk her and I didn't??? I'm asking you guys what to do next. This is a woman I see everyday.

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Falcon25 said:
LOL. Guys, I made a personal vow to myself that I would not pursue a married woman after the incident last year. I'm sure if I pursued her harder, I would have fuvked her. But the point of the matter is that I had to put her into place when she blamed me for her actions. The purpose of this thread was to HOW TO TREAT HER AFTER THIS EVENT. Not, why did he fuvk her and I didn't??? I'm asking you guys what to do next. This is a woman I see everyday.
You see her everyday? Like in work with her? Basically you are indifferent to her is how you are. Do not go out of your way for her; speak if spoken to; keep it cordial. BUT, she is longer a part of your world!!!!!! See the thing is you now have the power in a sense. She screwed up with you, a great guy and she gets NO other chance with you!!!! Oh she will try now that you are no longer interested, but you win if you do not fall for anymore crap for her. If you succumb to her advances, then you lose again!

Use this as a learning experience, not as an ego destroyer. Married and/ or separated women should be off limits, period!! I even want to know how long a divorcee has been divorced too. If it has been recent then she will still be like a fish out of water until she gets used to being single for a while.

The guy that hit it gets what? A piece of a$$ and maybe a crazy relationship. What do you get? You dodged a big a$$ bullet and you keep your pride, dignity and self worth. All worth more than a loon's golden taco!!!!!! Believe that $hit!!!

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only you can answer the question on how to treat he after. Everyone is different.

Personally, I don't see what the problem is.

Just move on an ignore her if that's what you want.

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
SoldMySoul said:
You see her everyday? Like in work with her? Basically you are indifferent to her is how you are. Do not go out of your way for her; speak if spoken to; keep it cordial. BUT, she is longer a part of your world!!!!!! See the thing is you now have the power in a sense. She screwed up with you, a great guy and she gets NO other chance with you!!!! Oh she will try now that you are no longer interested, but you win if you do not fall for anymore crap for her. If you succumb to her advances, then you lose again!

Use this as a learning experience, not as an ego destroyer. Married and/ or separated women should be off limits, period!! I even want to know how long a divorcee has been divorced too. If it has been recent then she will still be like a fish out of water until she gets used to being single for a while.

The guy that hit it gets what? A piece of a$$ and maybe a crazy relationship. What do you get? You dodged a big a$$ bullet and you keep your pride, dignity and self worth. All worth more than a loon's golden taco!!!!!!
Hey Soul,
Thanks for your advice. I involved myself with a married woman more than a year ago. I WILL NEVER do that again. It was the worst experience and the most self defeating experience I have ever had. I still hope to this day that karma from that won't get to me when I'm married. I hated myself for it. I now try to have higher standards. It is not a road that I like to go down. I wasn't pursuing her because of this reason. I said to myself "when this girl gets divorced, I'll make my move." Little did I know that she was enthusiastic for any covk before the ink ran dry on her divorce papers! LOL

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Falcon25 said:
Hey Soul,
Thanks for your advice. I involved myself with a married woman more than a year ago. I WILL NEVER do that again. It was the worst experience and the most self defeating experience I have ever had. I still hope to this day that karma from that won't get to me when I'm married. I hated myself for it. I now try to have higher standards. It is not a road that I like to go down. I wasn't pursuing her because of this reason. I said to myself "when this girl gets divorced, I'll make my move." Little did I know that she was enthusiastic for any covk before the ink ran dry on her divorce papers! LOL
You are quite welcome. I have been stupid and had two flings with married women. Their stories were the same just about: Unhappy after the years; one was in an abusive relationship, but she did not get out and said she would; the other said she was separated and lied about it. All ended the same and THEY love staying married and having their cake and eating it too. I would have been better off just hitting it and going ghost on them.

Actions do speak louder than words!! Believe with your eyes not your ears.

After several years of doing stupid crap and knowing better I am convinced KARMA got me back!!! It always does!

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop being a sniper and start using a shot gun. Essentially you began what you thought would be your "next relationship" with this woman based on the desire-negotiated pretense that you'd "do the right thing" and wait like the patient White Knight you are until she was 'officially' single. And now you're shocked that some other guy without your contrived convictions would get his cøck in past the finish line before you? Heheh,..and you thought women actually had the capacity to appreciate the gesture,..heheh,..

Now answer me this, why are you patiently waiting around for a solitary divorcee to become single instead of sarging various younger, hotter and unattached women? Why? Because you're just another AFC preprogrammed for ONEitis and serial monogamy, that's why. Begin with yourself.

window

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah the funny thing is 12 months ago you had no qualms about banging some dudes wife and now you have turned into a white knight lol. I think you just got you Karma...

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Falcon25 said:

how to treat her? Like you would treat that weird dude from college who always tries to speak to you. You speak and shoot the breeze for a quick minute and then keep moving, don't give em time to glob on to you. Polite and distant. Convos short. When they ask whats wrong, BS excuse, (lots to do, gotta go, good to see you, lets catch up sometime, my grandmother is on fire gotta run) thats how. not weird, just not eager or even trying to engage them.

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
Stop being a sniper and start using a shot gun. Essentially you began what you thought would be your "next relationship" with this woman based on the desire-negotiated pretense that you'd "do the right thing" and wait like the patient White Knight you are until she was 'officially' single. And now you're shocked that some other guy without your contrived convictions would get his cøck in past the finish line before you? Heheh,..and you thought women actually had the capacity to appreciate the gesture,..heheh,..

Now answer me this, why are you patiently waiting around for a solitary divorcee to become single instead of sarging various younger, hotter and unattached women? Why? Because you're just another AFC preprogrammed for ONEitis and serial monogamy, that's why. Begin with yourself.
It's very convenient to call someone names over the internet, isn't it? Why don't you promptly go fuvk yourself. AFC? I'm the guy whose ****ed three girls since this episode began. I'm the guy who doesn't sit at home and wonder what happened. I'm the guy who walks into a room and your wife all of a sudden wants to fuvk me. Just because I smiled at her. I'm the guy she is thinking of while you are on top of her. Go back into your world and I will go into mine. This thread was to show the bullshivt that I went through and to seek advice on how to treat someone afterwards. It was not intended to ask you advice on why I couldn't fuvk her. But you go ahead and call me names. You write as if you are educated, but your reading comprehension skills are mediocre at best. Nothing in my posts asks why I couldn't fuvk this woman. Which is what your response is dedicated towards. Did you read what happened to me this past Saturday night?http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=178035

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
window said:
yeah the funny thing is 12 months ago you had no qualms about banging some dudes wife and now you have turned into a white knight lol. I think you just got you Karma...
Perhaps. I don't see myself as the white knight. I see myself as making a mistake and not wanting to do it over again. You may think or see that as funny. I see it as a life lesson not worth repeating.

Joe Stud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok falcon, what to do from here on, right? Ok read above: Warrior's advice. Dont act all pi$$ed. Dont explode as you did before. act busy, disinterested 7 a bit aloof. but still not impolite. just that you are a busy guy, and dont have time to sit & chew the fat with some chick who wants you to be her girlfriend.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Falcon25 said:
I'm the guy whose ****ed three girls since this episode began. I'm the guy who doesn't sit at home and wonder what happened. I'm the guy who walks into a room and your wife all of a sudden wants to fuvk me. Just because I smiled at her. I'm the guy she is thinking of while you are on top of her.
And yet you're still the guy who was bothered enough to take the time to start a thread about some divorcee's pussie who got poached from you while you were politely waiting for it. That seems like an awful lot of indignation for a stud like you don't you think?

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It never ceases to amaze me how little respect we men extend to each other when we discuss things on the Internet, as opposed to real-life discussions.

On the web we snipe, label, accuse, degrade, and call each other names, while in-person we tend show much more civility and respect.

I'm guilty of it too; we all are. That goes to show that anonymity brings out the worst in us. Of course it is true, too, that stark text on a page cannot fully communicate what we normally would with vocal inflection and body language. Still, there is a certain nasty spirit that comes out of us when we are anonymous, I think. And again, I am just as prone to do this as anybody.

Just some food for thought directed at me first and then anybody else who cares. Sorry for the hijack, but it does seem that things are deteriorating around here.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
It never ceases to amaze me how little respect we men extend to each other when we discuss things on the Internet, as opposed to real-life discussions.

On the web we snipe, label, accuse, degrade, and call each other names, while in-person we tend show much more civility and respect.

I'm guilty of it too; we all are. That goes to show that anonymity brings out the worst in us. Of course it is true, too, that stark text on a page cannot fully communicate what we normally would with vocal inflection and body language. Still, there is a certain nasty spirit that comes out of us when we are anonymous, I think. And again, I am just as prone to do this as anybody.

Just some food for thought directed at me first and then anybody else who cares. Sorry for the hijack, but it does seem that things are deteriorating around here.
LOL. The internet discourse level has gone down hill so much! Seriously, the internet is and always will be like that. People will get offended, people will take things out of context, people will be asshats. It is.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
And yet you're still the guy who was bothered enough to take the time to start a thread about some divorcee's pussie who got poached from you while you were politely waiting for it. That seems like an awful lot of indignation for a stud like you don't you think?

hahahahaha

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a sad and brutal post for so many reasons.

Please don't take offense I'm trying to help....

1. You spent the last couple months "talking" to her. Sorry dude but you were in the friendzone bigtime. You never had a chance. Any hints she was giving you that something more was going to happen was just her stringing you along for attention. Why do you think she came and told you she fvcked the other guy? You were her friend! If she was interested at all in you do you think she would tell you that?

2. Your reaction was brutal. Who cares if she fvcked this guy? You aren't her boyfriend. What does she owe you? Why get all in a huff about it? Your reaction just demonstrates to her just how important she was to you. You think you told her off but really you just put her higher up on a pedestal. She loves that you blew up. Now she feels really important and special to you.

3. You don't pursue women. They pursue you. You are operating from the wrong mindset. She is not the prize to be pursued, you are. What's this waiting around until she's officially single bs? That thought shouldn't even be in your head. If she gave you the brush off once, be cool and move on. Never think about it again. Instead you hung on and she could sense it. You put yourself in a position of weakness. Basic stuff here.

4. You don't mess around with women you work with. It always ends up bad. What's the best thing that could happen? You get laid a couple times and eventually it goes bad and gets awkward at work. Or worse you have a relationship with her? Gee that's great, now you work with your gf. :rolleyes:

5. She wasn't giving you a guilt trip. She wasn't blaming you for anything. She had no intention of fvcking you. She was merely making an excuse for why she fvcked him after your immature blow up.

6. You can swear up and down that this doesn't mean anything to you but obviously you are pretty worked up about it and decided to start this thread so be honest. You are pissed off that a married woman fvcked someone else and not you. The fact that she did this should lower her value. She's not someone to get in a tizzy over. She's not worth your time and she luckily showed you her hand before you got played. Get over it.

7. Sadly, I think if it was you that she fvcked you'd be proudly posting your conquest here for us to read. Instead now she's trashy for sleeping with another dude before her divorce was finalized. Think about that and what that means....

The best thing you could've done when she told you she fvcked this guy was say "Really, aren't you still married?" Do it with a semi-disgusted look on your face. No matter what she responds with after that you just roll your eyes and say "well.., that's great I guess". Don't let her know it bothers you at all. Then subtly start treating her like she's not really worthy of your time. Distance yourself. Place yourself on a pedestal where you don't have much room for trash like her.

Sorry Falcon but after your blow up on her no matter what you do now to "get back" at her just proves to her further how much you really "cared".

It might be best to just chalk this one up as a learning lesson and be her "friend" at work. I mean that in a work relationship sort of way. If you catch her flirting or trying to string you along again put her in her place right away.

If I were you I'd go right up to her and apologize for the blow up. Tell her that you were holding some hopes for the two of you but that is definitely over now. No insults, be cool about it and smile. What this does is let her know that you are now in control, no longer have any interest, confident enough to confront her about it, and cool enough to deal with silly drama like this.

Good luck

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
First, I don't work with her.
Second, I didn't blow up on her. My exact words were this "You pissed me off. Instead of saying you are not or were not interested, you try to blame me for something that never happened. I don't care who you fuvk, but as a supposed friend you are trying to play games and fuvk with me. And get a rise out of me. Cause you know I was interested in you. All you had to say was you weren't interested."
Third, I never pursued her. I don't pursue married women. This is the third time I have to write this. I was not waiting either. It was simply a girl I was talking to. I thought, "hey, if she gets divorced, I would like to take this chick out." Third time I had to write that for some of you.
Fourth, it bothers me that women can get away with things like this. Not that she is fuvking someone else. I don't care that she fuvks anyone. She is not mine. But, when someone tries to fuvk with you, you fire back.
Fifth, my reaction was not overblown as you think. I have stopped talking to her. Not because she fuvked another man, but because I seriously don't have patience for negative people. I also lost a lot of interest in a woman who banged a man this nasty.
Sixth, This thread is blown way over proportion. She asked me tonight why I wasn't talking to her. I said "Two reasons. First, you tried to piss me off by trying to make me feel bad. Second, I am no longer interested in you. I have high standards with women. You just don't measure up to them." THANKS JOPHIL! haha

This thread got way out of control. And to be honest with you, I seriously don't care if she thinks she's on a pedastal. I don't care what she thinks or says to anyone. I really don't care. She tried to hurt my feelings, I fired back. If she thinks she has power over me, so be it. I seriously have so much other stuff I have to worry about. But within time she will see that I just stood up for myself and am no longer interested. It really honestly doesn't bother me that she slept with someone, but what bothers me is that they think they can try to hurt or dog you and your not gonna say anything. Thanks for your input.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am going to have to say that Rollo nailed this one nice and tight.

It is actually painful to read the OP's posts. Painful. :nervous:

My little tidbit: OP, you talk (i.e. BS, rationalize, defend) A LOT. You should just listen, and observe, and learn.