Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

wOW!! I wish i had the money to travel like this guy!!!

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that guy was sponsored by some gum company

he's actually broke as hell in real life

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ready123 said:
that guy was sponsored by some gum company

he's actually broke as hell in real life
But still...at first he spent all his money to be able to travel the world. He's seen more places in the world than you or i will probably ever see in 5 lifetimes...its a great video that really touches the heart.

Tyron

Don Juan
Reaction score
Travelling is something I really love to do and hopefully I can get a trip together in the near future. Broke is so relative term imo, even though he may not have much money, what price would you put to those experiences he undoubtle has experienced.

There are those people whose hearth longs to travel and for those people it's more important than owning a house, a car, or whatever. In my opinion those are the ones who are truly rich. The freedom to do whatever one wants, that's the ultimate goal. Society teaches us that the more money you accumulate the easier it is to do whatever. However, if someone can do whatever he wants with little or no money, he has achieved the same goal.

Huge kudos to you Matt, where the hell you are. Let other people sit with their computers in their apartments while we discover the world and meet new people. :woo:

OzyBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats what i want to do. Go travelling to heaps of different countries. I will definately go to at least one or two different countries this year. :crazy:

TheHumanist

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
You know, reading around the FAQs that he actually noted that he does have a girlfriend, some girl name Melissa Nixon who took 1/3 of the recordings and done some of the film editing.

In this site of pragmatism, the general rule of thumb is usually to expect low and so on. I have to admit, since coming here, I been tettering on that fine line of what to expect in deal with women. By that thought, while the parody is an extreme, what guideline should be model on when dealing with women.

On another note, that guy is awesome, something that I definately aim to do one day once I have enough to travel like he does. Too bad not everyone can't just dance really badly and get sponsored by a gum company.

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DarthAngel707 said:
Wow, I wish I had the intelligence to discern that this is fake.
Did you see the interview? Why the hell would Stride gum sponsor a fake video?

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ah, we love matt!!

i am not sure what part of his story anyone knows or doesn't ... so i will tell you matt's story.

matt left home and went to ca for work and he helped create video games. he worked with some guys from australia and they got home sick and came in one day and quit to go home. the company decided that they would make an office there so that they could continue to work for them, so matt begged them to take him with them.
after he got there, the company didn't want the game they were working on anymore, and matt had heard tales of what the aussie kids did... they sorta backpacked through europe, except they traveled internationally through out the world. so matt wanted to do it too.
he took all the money he had saved from working and started traveling. he said in his blogs that when you aren't paying rent and electric bills, you just use your money to travel on instead. you stay cheap in youth hostiles and so forth and so on.
he had a friend that said "do that funny dance you do" and taped it.
that is when he got the little idea to just do that in every place he went to.

he started his website "where the hell is matt" for his family and friends.
then he put his videos on it.

stride gum decided they would sponsor his next batch of travels just because they wanted to. and no, he doesn't have to chew their gum, but since they give it to him for free and paid for his traveling, he says he likes it.

am i jealous of matt dancing across the world? oh yes!!

StevenR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
:crackup:
shoulda taken his girlfriend with him

That dude thinks a lot like I do. One of my goals it to travel to every country in my lifetime. I think I have been to like 14 or 15 so still got a ways to go. I always lose weight when I travel overseas, so maybe it would be a good diet program for me.

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what you own ties you down. so many people have debt, cars, houses, more cars....they are working just to pay it off and stay afloat. Imagine a situation where you had a nice used car and cheap appt. paid off, and you saved some money from working for a few years. You could take some serious time off and go travel without any inhibitions thinking about "what you owe". Of course the issue of finding a job when you get back would come into play, but if you saved right, you could live off that...after all, you don't owe on a house/ car.

Of course this sort of life style is contingent on not having children. Even a wife would pose significant resistance to traveling for half the year. Its one of many choices in life. I see so many guys settling down and having kids living the "American dream", when in reality thye just show up to work, and work to support their life style of going to work and supporting their family. I'd rather die knowing I have seen the world, and been free rather than live a grind for the sake of living a grind.