Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wow...I thought I was bad

joverby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have an old highschool friend who just added me on facebook(I'm 23)

This was a few days ago maybe. I saw status updates about being miserable because his ex dumped him or something.

Then more updates, and more updates. Then you go his cheer on squad posting inspirational things, of course. Through these I find out the chick cheated on him.

Then the next day he posts with big smiley faces and says how he's over it etc.....Only to post another misery filled update later that day.

Then yesterday he makes a couple post just saying something about how he hopes she can find it in her heart to take him back and remember all their good times etc..

Another post after that saying how he would marry her and raise a family. And she's his one true love etc.... Was pretty painful to read.

I figured he would be in such denial and what not it wouldnt' be worth it but I sent him a message telling him he needs to get over it.(In the nicest way possible) And he most definitely shouldn't want her back, especially since she cheated but he was going about it the wrong way. That if she knew she could have him back at anytime she wouldn't want him back...You guys know the drill.

Anyway I figured I'd just share what not to do.(They were together for like 1 year too, I'm sure he put up w/ a lot of sh1t behavior along the way)

Would you guys feel compelled to send him a message / slap in the face?

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
No, I don't recommend giving unsolicited advice. I know you have good intentions and genuinely want to help this guy, so I can understand why you did it. But honestly, I would let it go. If he comes to you for advice, that's different.

will1258

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can relate, guy is depressed and I've been there but he needs to snap outta it and wake up. She cheated and its no reason to be this soft. Some men need to brealize that women craze excitement and difference at times.

joverby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I could relate a little too. Because I was groveling after my GF of 5 months broke up w/ me. From a fight I started w/ problems(reoccuring) I had w/ her.

I had been fighting for almost 2 weeks to not contact her. Having dreams about her etc....(Last night I had one about railing a diff chick, nice!)

It's tough though, it really is. I have a feeling its THIS BAD though because I'm assuming he's been putting up w/ sh1t for qutie a while. Let all his self esteem and worth go a while ago.

That's what you need good friends / family for. Put your a$$ back on track.