Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wow...I seriously screwed up...did the opposite of the NC challangle..

irocknike23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok hear me out....forget the DJ Bible that I just started a thread about yesterday saying how great it is....I should of read the NC challenge thread....

I feel like I am going to throw up right now, after I just got done reading that whole thread I feel like I want to vomit.

6 months ago my GF broke up with me. During the week of the break up I sensed she was going to do it, she kept asking me what would I do if I broke up with her....I simply told her I would not talk to her again(But I did not mean it, and had no clue about the NC challenge) And this DISTURBED her a lot. But about 4 days later, she hit me with the "i just need to be alone right now" bomb. When I heard that my heart dropped to my stomach. She told me how sorry she was and all that HOWEVER she told me that she still wanted to stay friends and talk. She told me that she did not want us drifting apart one bit. LIKE AN IDIOT I agreed(because I was sprung over this girl very badly). Next night she hit me up to talk on the phone, so we did just like nothing ever happened. During the next 6 months after out breakup, we talked, hung out and even had sex as if we never broke up. But something was different, as time went on from week to week we talked less and less and less and overall I started noticing that I was loosing her. And to make matters even worse, during the 6 months there were times when I would let my thoughts get to me to much and vent out EVERYTHING of how I felt about her and how I miss her...etc(all that p*ssy sensitive sh*t that send a girl running for the hills).

Early this month she went on a trip for 2 weeks. Before she left we talked on the phone for about 4 hours(just had one of those nights where we couldn't sleep). We left it off very good. But then when she came back I noticed right away something was different. She did not hit me up when she came back. About a week of her return, I finally broke silence and text her. No reply. I called 2 hours later...no answer. She called back an hour later at 3am and woke me up. When I answered she asked me what I wanted(and I never heard her use that tone of voice when talking to me....it was that irritated voice). I asked her if she was mad at me or anything, she said no...why would I think that. I asked her why she didn't hit me up when she came back and why she ignored my text...she told me simply that we cannot talk anymore. I asked her why....she said she didn't know....that we just couldn't. And I asked her to just be honest and give the real answer......she took a 20 second pause and said that she is currently talking to someone else and that it would not benefit me at all if I kept on talking to her....I said fine...

I feel so frustrated now and pissed off, because at the start, when we broke up she showed EVERY SINGLE classic sign of what the NC challenge describes of what happens to a girl when you dont talk to them after break up....and I did opposite. After reading that thread I KNOW for a fact I could of easily got her back if I would of followed it. But instead, she is now with another guy and I am still hurting bad like a little b*tch.

HOWEVER THERE IS MORE:
Before we hung up, she told me that she will still hit me up from time to time.....
and we also have a mutual friend(her best friend is my really good female friend) and she told me that I better say hi to her when i see her in person...

How should I handle that last part? Should I just ignore her and give her the cold shoulder?(I know I cant do the NC challenge anymore, way to late for that I just want to show some backbone)

Le killeur

Don Juan
Reaction score
Seem's to me that she strung you along after you guys broke up to help HER get over the relationship and give HER closure. She had NO regard for your feelings and her abruptly ending contact with you like that is heartless.

Go No Contact FOREVER. If you occasionally see her say hi but don't hold conversation or indulge her anymore, ignore her messages etc. and delete her from your life (facebook etc)

Dont EVER try and get this b1tch back into your life

alpha_ash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree with above poster. NC now, it's never too late! When you see her, have a short, casual conversation. Always look happy even if you are not! See other women and hang with your friends.

GL.

irocknike23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I get you guys....I just feel beyond mad because what you guys are saying is right...like my hands are shacking right now in anger...

So I should: Ignore text and calls if they come, say hi but that's it, look happy and possibly take other girls when I go out and know I will run into her and her group of friends....that is the only thing I can do to somewhat get back at her right?

Because if I answer her texts and look depressed and miserable that will show her that she won right...?

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro these thing happen all the time..
(Happen to me)

Best advice I can give you is if you have no feelings for her then remain friend or whatever.

But if you have the slightest amount of feeling for her you have to move on and delete the b!tch out of your life.

No contact.. you don't deserve toxic people in your life.

Even if you see her in real life I wouldn't even greet the b!tch, she doesn't deserve it.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
irocknike23 said:
... After reading that thread I KNOW for a fact I could of easily got her back if I would of followed it. But instead, she is now with another guy and I am still hurting bad like a little b*tch.

HOWEVER THERE IS MORE:
Before we hung up, she told me that she will still hit me up from time to time.....
and we also have a mutual friend(her best friend is my really good female friend) and she told me that I better say hi to her when i see her in person...
the bold bit, NC is there to protect you, if she changes and comes running back at you, thats ok but on your terms, not just to get her back, you have been a human tampon to someone whose repsect for you is now in minus figures!

she is even telling you what to do with her friend? she is telling you to try and f cuk her friend...to try and get rid of you.
f cuck her friend, literally, fc cuk her mother if you get the chance, just dont contact her again or respond

Trailboss

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow dude! She used you to get over the breakup and you played right into it! And before I found this site: I probably would have done the same damned thing! Education is power: You know what to do *next* time, right? Live and learn bro! But...I wouldn't pay any attention to her friends, I wouldn't answer her calls or texts. She would be officially dead to me....Time for you to work on YOU and move on.

irocknike23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand what you guys are saying of moving on and I agree....

But now I just feel....gross.

I still miss this girl and still have strong feelings for her so I still feel that emptiness(and been feeling it for 6 months) but now after reading the NC Challenge thread, and realizing what she did to me....I just feel very strong hatred and anger on top of those other feelings....I just want to call her up and chew her out badly(but I know that will just make it worse and make her think she won).

I mean...I never got to move on. I still feel just as sh*tty as the night we broke up 6 months ago...because I never got to move on because I saw her and talked to her and even did stuff with her on a regular basis all 6 months.....I just want to get back at her so badly.....but I dont know how.

The way I see it is she will probably send me a text in 2 months from now(if that) and I will ignore it...but since its been so long after the breakup that its irrelevant, I will just ignore that one text and she will never try to hit me up after that and that is not really getting back at her...

I just feel beyond pissed...

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not about getting back at her, it's about moving on.

MikeOck

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is one of those things that has probably happened to everyone, so don't feel too bad. It is also something that basically every woman will try to do to you (keep you around in the friend zone to help her get over the breakup while she looks for a new guy). Meanwhile she is moving on and you are stuck in the same place.

Live and learn. If she comes back, just ignore her. The next time a girl tries this, you will be much wiser for having had this experience. When a woman ends things with you, just say, "Okay, best of luck to you!" with a smile and vanish. Go home and cry into your pillow if you have to, but never let her know how much it bothered you.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP

stop being a ****ing an idiot you acting desperate is not going to get her back

she has another dude,you hate to admit but its true,I been there

dude don't answer her calls or text,delete her from your phone,if you don't you going to be more desperate and end up in more shame

you been ****ing warn,you lost, blame yourself and no one else and let her go

women never have and never will like when men are desperate

drop her right now,and never again contact her

she gave you pity sex after you guys broke up to ease off of you while she transition to the next guy

girls always do this, they keep you as friends so it wont make them feel guilty when they completely dip out of your life

you acting like a woman,"getting back at her" is a female trait,you just drop it bro that's it

you been acting like a woman,and she been acting like a man,cause she find someone else and is ignoring you

irocknike23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^
thank you, and thanks to the rest of you too.

After I posted my last reply before this, I went out for a very long run today to clear my head(about 12 miles) because like I said I was shacking in anger because that sh*t pissed me off of what that girl did to me...and that if I would of done the NC challenge I would of showed her I dont need her and would not look like a little b*tch.

I know I have to move on and erase her from my life. My mind is telling me no and wants me to go back to her but I know the advice you guys gave me is what has to happen because I am tired of being stuck and feeling emptiness and sadness and now hatred and anger...still 6 months later.

The only thing is, its going to be hard to move on, besides that fact that I am still sprung on her, and it hurts more now that she is with another dude, I really am just stuck at home for the next 2 weeks. I say this because I know the most common advice to move on is start going out and meeting different girls...but the thing is
1)I have not been going out lately because I am trying to save all my money for something and will be for a while(not even going to party tomorrow night for NYE, gona stay at home with the family)
2)Since I been stuck on this girl for the past 6 months I dont have any girls to hit up because I cut all of them out before I got into a relationship.
3)Still on winter break, dont go back to school for 2 more weeks...
4)Only place I leave my house for is to just to gym to work out, and occasionally a friends house. Its not that I dont want to go anywhere else, but like I said saving all my money for something.

I guess I can stick it out for another 2 weeks, I guess that is not too much longer compared to 6 months.

And last but not least, I decided that I will never text or call this girl back if she tries to make contact HOWEVER I will say hi to her when I see her in person only because I feel that is the mature thing to do(dont want to put an awkward vibe in the air amongst mine and her friends) but luckily that will only happen about once a a month.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NC will give you personal empowerment and help you to get over it much more quickly than normal.

It will increase your value in your own sight and diminish the value you see in her.

If she contacts you weeks or months down the road and finds that you have moved on it will totally mess with her head and knock her off her pedestal. The best revenge is living well.

I don't know what you're saving up for but you are now experiencing addiction withdrawal. Would it be so bad to take a few bucks for yourself to get out of the house a bit during the next few weeks? It will do you wonders and help to diminish the pain. Give that some thought.

Kbomb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
irocknike23 said:
^^^
thank you, and thanks to the rest of you too.

After I posted my last reply before this, I went out for a very long run today to clear my head(about 12 miles) because like I said I was shacking in anger because that sh*t pissed me off of what that girl did to me...and that if I would of done the NC challenge I would of showed her I dont need her and would not look like a little b*tch.

I know I have to move on and erase her from my life. My mind is telling me no and wants me to go back to her but I know the advice you guys gave me is what has to happen because I am tired of being stuck and feeling emptiness and sadness and now hatred and anger...still 6 months later.

The only thing is, its going to be hard to move on, besides that fact that I am still sprung on her, and it hurts more now that she is with another dude, I really am just stuck at home for the next 2 weeks. I say this because I know the most common advice to move on is start going out and meeting different girls...but the thing is
1)I have not been going out lately because I am trying to save all my money for something and will be for a while(not even going to party tomorrow night for NYE, gona stay at home with the family)
2)Since I been stuck on this girl for the past 6 months I dont have any girls to hit up because I cut all of them out before I got into a relationship.
4)Only place I leave my house for is to just to gym to work out, and occasionally a friends house. Its not that I dont want to go anywhere else, but like I said saving all my money for something.

I guess I can stick it out for another 2 weeks, I guess that is not too much longer compared to 6 months.

And last but not least, I decided that I will never text or call this girl back if she tries to make contact HOWEVER I will say hi to her when I see her in person only because I feel that is the mature thing to do(dont want to put an awkward vibe in the air amongst mine and her friends) but luckily that will only happen about once a a month.
Holy sh*t, someone who actually listens to DJ advice, way to go man. All of the previous is advice is seriously sound. Never contact her again, as much as it sucks. She will not give one iota of fu*k, though she will pretend to when you don't call. That's just a slight nudge of guilt for how bad she fu*ked you over. Though you did deserve it for being a giant vag, but that's not the point. DO NOT CONTACT HER. You will see what a vampire she was after you get over the initial shock.

You need to start rebuilding yourself. The process begins with honestly assessing the shambles your life is in atm. The insecurity, low self-esteem, the desperation, the sadness. Everything must be looked at and assimilated.

Then you go to work, and it is truly glorious work.

bish0p

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
irocknike23 said:

It is going to be hard, but you can do it. I had moved back with my parents (at age 29) after me and my ex broke up, had no job, and I was able to get through it and back on my feet.

However, immediately after the break up, I didn't do sh1t for 2 months except look for jobs here and there, work on music sometimes, smoke cigarettes and mope and cry (which was 90% of the time).

I also visited this board and enotalone a lot. Enotalone was not the best choice, but I was trying to read everything I could to see the light at the end of the tunnel. I knew it was only a matter of time before I stopped thinking about revenge and being depressed over my ex. Now it's almost 3 years later and I have a career, a girlfriend and we are living together in our new place.

So, if I can do it, you can do it. Just know that it's going to take some time....but it will happen.

Good luck, man.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And don't do nc to get her back

Once a relationship goes bad, it never returns to how y'all first met,that **** is only in the movies

Do nc to get over her, you will find someone else eventually just be fukin patient,but in the meantime you work on yourself since you can't go out

Workout hard,study hard, and save as much money as you can

SemperDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cut her of of your life, that's the best way to go
Focus on yourself its her loss, you don't need a b*tch like that in your life
Live and Learn, hoes come and go