Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wow i need some help!

ts2022

Reaction score
I really need help in a lot of different areas. 1 is that its hard for me to start and hold a conversation for a long period of time. Ususally when im talking to someone especially if its a girl, i keep thinking "end the conversation". i always want to end it as soon as possible before i screw up or say something stupid or have an aqward silence. This is probably because i am a shy guy and im more quiet. but is there a way to get a girl to like me without talking a lot? because whenever im with a girl i feel like a have to keeep talking the whole time im with her and i just cant do it.
Another thing is that im not that good at flirting, probably because of lack of experience, but it soo frustrating at times because i dont even feel like going on dates because i think that im gonna screw it up somehow. :mad:
But can anyone give me a couple of tips or pointers to help me out?? because i really need all the help i cant get. I feel like im gonna be single forever if i stay this way.

Thanks for your time.

nvictor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Rule #1 You must know that you don't mind the outcome.
Rule #2 Scroll this page down and click on The DJ Bible; read the parts that concern you.

Bjj_playa

Don Juan
Reaction score
nvictor said:
Rule #1 You must know that you don't mind the outcome.
Rule #2 Scroll this page down and click on The DJ Bible; read the parts that concern you.
Rule #3 Practice.

d9930380

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't be afraid of silence or saying the wrong thing. It's the fear of silence that's causing you to say the wrong thing and ironically the fear of saying the wrong thing that's causing you to freeze and not say anything.

Relax and only talk when you have something to say, have a few conversation openers so when there is a silence (that's normal, it just indicates the conversation is over) you can change the topic to something else. e.g. "What do you think of .......". Also let her talk about what she's interested in, after all you are trying to get to know her and you can't do that if you aren't listening because you are too worried what you will say next.

ts2022

Reaction score
Thanks alot for your posts guys! Im trying to use that info in my daily life. But alot of times when im alone with someone, just like walking for example, i cant think of anything to say. My mind just goes blank, and the only thing im thinking of is :think of something to say!!" but nothing comes and i get an aqward silence which i hate! Im sooooooooo envyous of people who can start abd carry on a conversation for sooo long with anyone, and see that just gets me more frustrated and i dont even feel like trying.
Can anyone help me with that. I think that is my biggest problem.

Thanks agian.

Ripper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Learn how to 'vibe'. In a conversation, if you ask open-ended questions, people will provide you with the material to continue conversing. Just listen carefully and talk about the topics they bring up. Remember, girls especially love talking about themselves.