Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

WOW, i finally got rejected by a girl today in front of 5 other people

The_Mole

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i just casually continued the convo

man damnit

from an innocent looking girl

i know my mistake also

we were doing classwork and then it was end of class

i didnt finish the review of her paper and i said "can i have your number to finish this?"

she said, "thats ok it looks complete enough"

and that was my mistake

plz keep this in anything else

i like the people here more than the flooded discussion board

Reaction score
You should have checked for signs of interest level first and only asked for her number in private.

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's not really much of a rejection. You were asking to finish the review of her paper, not for a date...

If she's innocent she probably didn't know your true intentions.

The_Mole

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
WHO THINKS I SHOULD ASK AGAIN? AND HOW?

i'll probably have to pimp up my personality and pull out my "fake" personality lines to read

a personality that i used to have that always works but since i havent been thinking about girls, i became boring again.

you are right about asking for it in class while other people are around
thats a sure fail

she dont want people to know she just gives out her number

hahaha

i always try to get the number and keep it flowing
she dont want to do homework haha

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I want help with class work or whatnot, I have no problem asking girls for their phone number. Same with guys - because it's for HOMEWORK. The fact that there were other people in the room would actually INCREASE your chances of getting her phone number (though not the date) if it was known to her that you wanted to do something more personal. Girls HATE flat out rejecting guys, especially in front of others. She didn't reject YOU, she rejected doing extra homework. My point is that in her eyes you did not ask for her phone number under romantic pretences.

However, if her interest level was where it needed to be she would've taken even the slightest opening to get together with you on a personal level. She would've given you her phone number and then tried to seduce YOU when you called to ask for homework help or whatever.

If I were in your situation, I would build more rapport with her to the point where she's giving you clear indications of interest (such as touching you/hitting you playfully or otherwise flirting with you). Then skip the phone number and ask her out to lunch after class and take it from there.

crack_her

Don Juan
Reaction score
WHO THINKS I SHOULD ASK AGAIN? AND HOW?
Dude, you got the b@lls of an elephant. Props to you man, you might succeed yet!

Ok, you asked, got somewhat rejected. I say let it go until you can build some interest within her, then ask again.