Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wouldn't Stay The Night

onemorerobot

Don Juan
Reaction score
So, this girl I'm seeing was at my house last night. She was in a wreck recently, and earlier yesterday, some pieces of her car fell off and slashed her tire and one of her headlights went out. She said she was afraid to drive her car and I told her that she could stay the night. She said she couldn't do that. I told her it was no big deal but she told me her mom doesn't let her do that. I know her family is religious, but this girl is almost twenty. Shouldn't she be able to make decisions like this on her own?

DJF AGAIN!

Banned
Reaction score
From my experience, what it looks like is that she just wasn't feeling you man OR...OR, if you had a great sexual chemistry going on, she could have been telling the truth.

What I would have did was just fvcked her and then told her to call her ride. Why did you want her spending the night anyway? How long have you know her? In the beginning, just fvck them man...it will save you a lot of money, time, and hardache...why can't guys just do that??

onemorerobot

Don Juan
Reaction score
There was no ride for her to call. She drove to my place. As for me wanting her to spend the night. Why not? She said she was afraid to drive her car. It sounded like she was trying to tell me something, so I thought I'd make a suggestion. It wasn't even my idea to hang out last night. She called ME.

fertileTurtle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should have made up a good story so her parents wouldn't have found out the real reason she was over.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's working with a different set of values than your own, no big deal unless you make it one. Either accept it (maybe she'll change it someday) or leave it.