wouldn't it be easier if there was no fb, whatsapp, twitter...?

apprenticedj

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think mostly everyone is in agreement that social media has inflated the egos of most women to near Kanye levels but it's definitely here to stay. I can't imagine one Instagram AW deactivating her profile because it's not good for men, they're addicted to the attention, it's them vs. us and they're winning this battle.

I choose not to engage, I stay away from most forms of social media though I do have a very inactive Facebook that I use to keep in touch with my genuine real life friends. I've unfollowed/unsubscribed many AWs out of sheer annoyance. I don't have Twitter, IG, etc. This helps GUARANTEE I will never fall into any womans online orbiter collection. They can get their "likes" elsewhere, I work on gaming them in real life.

Night-hawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Social media becomes a distorted vision and deluded belief in a social circle that women - and men - fantasize over and crave for. It provides the perceived promise of access to and approval from people that previously was non existence or limited. Difference is while men are wishing the percieved access will manifest for them, women are expectant upon it.

But you guys are all to aware this is the 'Look at Me! Culture'. Celebritization of the mundane, moronic masses.

Like it was said before me by many: behaviour can be predictable, and when you begin to accept and understand all these dynamics at play and universal similarities in the sexes you can begin to relax, let loose and stop taking **** so serious. It's laughable and never a better time to bust on silly chicks for all the silly ****ty **** they do.

latinnova

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with this all. Women, and I mean all women, crave attention like a black hole, which can never be filled. Now with facebook and instagram, each "like" is like a hit of cocaine to the woman... and they are hooked :woo: . I remember my ex-wife was on facebook all the damn time, posting selfies, videos, etc... and I didn't give a fvck, thought it was all weird ****e. Just seeing how much validation a woman needs was eye opening though, there are some serious insecurity issues going on with woman. Soon after the divorce I deleted any and all social network sites that I was associated with. I thought to myself "when has these sites ever benefited me..... never!" So it was done with.

asa_don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's not just women, it's men as well.

people can't wait to announce the most useless information on social media.

today at breakfast some woman in her 40's was taking pics of her food so she could upload it to facebook to let her friends know she was eating her pancakes.

everybody wants to be a celebrity and to be liked, even people that have a sh!tty life, relationship, or marriage lie about how great everything is and how happy they are, get them off the site and you will see how it really is.

celebrities are no different, always tweeting something for someone to follow.

women always crave attention, now they have it at their fingertips 24/7

i say online and social media made it way easier to get laid, but ruined more realtionships, marriages, and women's attitudes in general, so you take the good with the bad.

i'm not old enough to know how women were like back in 1979 but i would say their egos weren't as bad as they are today, sure hot women had them, that's to be expected, but the average jane and fatty didn't have 40 afc men hit them up online to fvck, they had to go out and work for a dude to get that attention, more average dudes had a better chance that way, now all they have to do is create an account, log in, throw up some pics, then they have instant horny dudes typing away at a chance to get a bang.

Dreama

Don Juan
Reaction score
A hot chick will usually ignore and delete most of the useless messages from all the chumps and nerds, she is aware that the attention she gets from guys is fake and not genuine, why?

1. because she knows her even hotter friend is having even hotter options
2. because she knows guys are just "mass messaging"
3. because she knows hot guys are also "in demand" from other hot girls, (so she's not a unique snowflake to them)
4. because guys hotter than herself usually flake on her or usually want her for a hookup only

On the other hand an ugly chick will get a lot less attention, that's why she posts pictures of herself with a lot of makeup on, or even use Photoshop to hide her fat belly, guys poke fun of her sometimes nevertheless, she is willing to have one night stands with average/hotter guys but even if she gets one, once finished she will get dumped and disrespected, she has to settle with an AFC now.

I repeat, with social media access or without it, high value ones end up with high values ones, low value ones with low values ones.

You say ugly girls are getting more attention? I say they are also having more competition (other ugly girls).

My sociological thoughts.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dreama said:
A hot chick will usually ignore and delete most of the useless messages from all the chumps and nerds, she is aware that the attention she gets from guys is fake and not genuine, why?

3. because she knows hot guys are also "in demand" from other hot girls, (so she's not a unique snowflake to them)
4. because guys hotter than herself usually flake on her or usually want her for a hookup only

On the other hand an ugly chick will get a lot less attention, that's why she posts pictures of herself with a lot of makeup on, or even use Photoshop to hide her fat belly, guys poke fun of her sometimes nevertheless, she is willing to have one night stands with average/hotter guys but even if she gets one, once finished she will get dumped and disrespected, she has to settle with an AFC now.

I repeat, with social media access or without it, high value ones end up with high values ones, low value ones with low values ones.

You say ugly girls are getting more attention? I say they are also having more competition (other ugly girls).

My sociological thoughts.
You make the mistake of considering men and women in need of the same values, again a woman can get an orgasm only our of attention, she can mindfvck herself and rationalize as much as it takes to protect her ego.

What you say about women imply that they are rational being able to analyze a situation for what it is without any emotion as filter.

A girl which gets attention from guys doesnt not realize that her pvssy is getting attention, she probably bullsh1t herself into thinking that "she" is in demand and not her pvssy.

Also I believe its obvious to anyone that an average girl can go out and easily get temporary attention and validation from a hot guy while a hot guy which goes at the club can consider himself lucky to get same night sex with an average one.

Also dont forget the mental orgasms girls get by rejecting guys, for a girl a satisfied ego is 100 times and her satisfied pvssy.

asa_don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dreama said:

3. because she knows hot guys are also "in demand" from other hot girls, (so she's not a unique snowflake)
this is only for online dating, women on facebook will add the chumps and nerds for validation, they need the nerds and chumps to click "like" to keep their celebrity status, these hot chicks are in competition with each other for the guys they really want.

how is the attention fake? those dudes want to fvck her no matter if they are good looking or ugly, that's their goal to do that, they are giving them their undivided attention, what is fake is their true intentions, they don't care about her, they just want to bang.

all those hundreds of messages a week she gets from ugly/decent/average/good looking men feeds her ego when she knows how many dudes want her and can't have her.

hot women don't need online dating, they get laid from the club dudes that turn them on, anything online is for validation, entertainment, or to see if she can maybe find something better, that's why hot women don't take online seriously.

Dreama said:
not true at all, most women on online dating are as ugly as sh!t, naughty ninja and these other dudes are mass spamming these chicks.

when the ugly afc gets ignored from the hot chicks, he moves down to his level with the ugly women spamming them.

so what? if a guy is horny enough and sex deprived he will bang her even if she is fat.

when she gets dumped there's another guy willing to take previous guy's place.

ugly/fat women will still get attention.

Dreama said:
right, high value men don't settle for ugly women, neither do chicks who are 8's and 9's, those women are not on online dating.

you're wrong when you say "hotter guys" want to bang the fatties, they don't need to.

Dreama said:
there's always going to be competition online, the ugly girls are getting far more attention from online afc's than they would have if there was no internet.

Dreama

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was wrong,
I watched that YouTube video,
Bad things are gonna happen to the world,
And we can only blame men for this, it's men's fault.

latinnova

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lion1985 said:
Check this out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nenkPPm89uY

Yes, technology like Facebook, Tinder, Whatsapp.... favor attentionwhoring into next dimensions.

Whoa, that video was pretty spot on, and exactly what my ex wife was doing. We got married in 2000, before all the social networking crap, and life was good until 2007, when I first caught her running around behind my back. And in that year we had cell phone galore and all the social networking sites starting to sprout up everywhere, and of course she met that guy on a social networking site and used the cell phone to maneuver the relationship as she saw fit. From that point forward it just got worst. Eventually she met up with an old high school flame on FB, and she is with him now. The red pill has been taken and I have opened my eyes :eek: ! I have deleted my facebook and every other social media network. I'm off the grid. Staying off the grid. Feels good not having to read all the lame ass newsfeeds and see nonstop narcissistic selfies...

Last edited:

Night-hawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The evidence has been slapping us in the face for far too long. The red pill is the block and counter.

Ray S

Don Juan
Reaction score
latinnova said:
Whoa, that video was pretty spot on, and exactly what my ex wife was doing. We got married in 2000, before all the social networking crap, and life was good until 2007, when I first caught her running around behind my back. And in that year we had cell phone galore and all the social networking sites starting to sprout up everywhere, and of course she met that guy on a social networking site and used the cell phone to maneuver the relationship as she saw fit. From that point forward it just got worst. Eventually she met up with an old high school flame on FB, and she is with him now. The red pill has been taken and I have opened my eyes :eek: ! I have deleted my facebook and every other social media network. I'm off the grid. Staying off the grid. Feels good not having to read all the lame ass newsfeeds and see nonstop narcissistic selfies...
You are not alone mate. Social media give a cheater even more options to do what they do.

Dreama

Don Juan
Reaction score
When sex is becoming a priority for men, women become Gods

strongbrah

Don Juan
Reaction score
No, it wouldn't be easier. Now it's easier to find out the cheating whoarz to fvk or if they are cheating you, to cut out of life. Before you wouldn't know chit about it and would go on for years and years and years being cuckolded and fvcking your gf/wife's vagina filled with sperm of another man.

Technology is saving us, we need to adapt, umadbrah ?

Comatozed

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
On this topic, if your facebook doesn't DHV (mine doesn't, I don't have lots of posts/likes etc), is it better to just get ride entirely and add to your mystery?

I feel like my fb makes me look unpopular, just cos I'm not one to be liking and having people like all my ****. None of my friends to that any more.

MoreThanAGame

Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are viewing this all wrong. Girls getting more attention from AFCs is a good thing. Then, when she sees the rare alpha male come along, she'll recognize him instantly and start to chase.

I don't have any social media. I have a phone for work/family and I also use it to set up dates. That's it. It definitely sets me apart in a woman's eyes. Why? Because these days, when a girl meets a guy she thinks is cute, she will immediately find him on Facebook and stalk the hell out of him. This destroys mystery. However, if she looks for you online, but you are nowhere to be found, it begs the question: "why doesn't he have Facebook?" Interest level immediately goes up.

Honestly, thank god for social media. Get rid of your accounts, boys. Be different, they notice

strongbrah

Don Juan
Reaction score
MoreThanAGame said:
You guys are viewing this all wrong. Girls getting more attention from AFCs is a good thing. Then, when she sees the rare alpha male come along, she'll recognize him instantly and start to chase.

I don't have any social media. I have a phone for work/family and I also use it to set up dates. That's it. It definitely sets me apart in a woman's eyes. Why? Because these days, when a girl meets a guy she thinks is cute, she will immediately find him on Facebook and stalk the hell out of him. This destroys mystery. However, if she looks for you online, but you are nowhere to be found, it begs the question: "why doesn't he have Facebook?" Interest level immediately goes up.

Honestly, thank god for social media. Get rid of your accounts, boys. Be different, they notice

Except they might think that you are an Amish weirdo for not being 'civilized' and in '21st century'.

It all depends how you gave her impression. If you were weirdfvck to begin with and later found out you have no facebook, she would conclude you are a lunatic/lost cause who lives in his own Amish world without electricity and internet.

If you were cool to begin with and hot enough to her, having facebook might even spark more interest ( if you do have in common, or got hot pictrues/social proof ).

At the end of day, Facebook doesn't matter much. I found so many girls on it and I would've just added them and started convo out of nowhere. Fast forward 1 week or so I would be out and making out with them. And if I didn't , made friendship out of it. Then later down the road they would help me out in other matters of life. Just don't be an attention whoar on Facebook and that's all.

JohnyTheArrow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's true. I know a girl who was fresh on social media, she was sweet, feiminine and appreciated my attention but ... wait ... as soon she realized she is in demand, and had guys hitting on her it was all gone. "You are not the only one ... " , she felt her ground more confident and her attitude flipped. Social media is nightmare , it ****ed up everything, now girls now if you don't play nice boy they can easy replace you and there is 100 guys waiting in the line.Men don't have that choice.If you are not high value enough , you are disposable in eyes of attractive girl.