Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Would you wait 90 days to have sex with a girl?

joverby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
I completely disagree. I usually bang a chick by the fourth date. How soon a woman has sex has nothing to do with her 'slvt' status. If she's fvcking three guys at the same time and one of them is her husband, THEN you have a slvt on your hands.

A high level of attraction will cause a woman to sleep with you quicker. A low level of attraction will cause her to look in other places for sex.

Yeah, I don't thinkt he Hobit you quoted has actually had sex with any women to know any better himself, but that was nice of you to explain it to him anyway.

I think I WOULD if I was just absolutely crazy for a chick. But realisitically I don't think it would happen, for either of us.

If the attraction was there it will happen within the first 3-5 dates probably for me.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Deep Dish said:
I have a zinger of truth for you: sluts have high standards. Sluts are only ‘sluts’ towards men of high value. What this means for men of lower value is the sluts act more prudishly, conservatively, make the guy wait longer, mimicking the façade behavior of “good girls.” It’s a holding pattern at the airport while other airplanes land. The fact of the matter is you can wait three months for sex with a girl and for her to be promiscuous. The game of women is a chameleon cloaked in wearing social masks.
^This. Print this out and tape it to your refrigerators. Just take it down before polite company arrives lol.

Let's say some guy is a virgin or has been in a long dry spell. I cringe when mainstream advice is "go find a slut" and do it with her. What they don't realize is that sluts are ironically some of the most difficult girls to pull because they VERY specific and generally high standards.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deep Dish said:
I suppose some bizarre yet legitimate circumstance would warrant consideration, but subjected to the fluctuations of the sexual marketplace. Chances are almost guaranteed the girl would be your average girl with no endearing characteristics which are not readily replaceable. So the multiple prospects would keep spinning, increasing the chances of finding someone else, equally suitable sans medical complications, before the girl was done with her healing.
Who ever said you had to be celibate for the whole 90 days? There's really no need to commit yourself to one woman unless you've had a chance to try her out and see if she's the one. That takes time.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
90 days is nothing if you queue them up. Besides, most of the time, they only say that to get on the record as "I'm not a slvt". Once you've acknowledged that, it always takes way less than 90 days (2 weeks IME).