Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Would you settle for less?

Bubzeebub

Don Juan
Reaction score
*FIRST TIME POSTER*

Just a curious question. I know many of you guys are single now and probably want to get married sometime down the line. My question is...Would you settle for someone that you think is not that cute? Settling for the Right Now Girl is one thing...but would you settle for "The Right Girl?" I'm assuming a lot of people do or else nobody would ever get hitched. What do you think?

-Bub

Jay26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're marrying someone, chance are you're in love with them, and if you are, they'll look beautiful, at least to you. So I guess people do 'settle for less'.

Personally I'd never 'settle' for someone I wasn't totally into, it wouldn't be enough for me, I'd have to be head over heals.

OzzyBoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would only settle with someone I am totally into.

Sojourner

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't ever settle for a gal whom you're not totally attracted to, looks wise and/or personality wise because I can guarantee you that you'll be a very unhappily married man. Also, if you're a player and not ready to settle down to a life in suburbia with a wife (who'll get fat evenutally), two kids and a dog living a rather ordinary life, then you're making a BIG mistake getting hitched.

Marriage isn't for everyone so don't allow your parents and good intentioned married friends to pressure you into tying the marital knot (noose is more like it!).

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm only gonna settle when Avril LAvigne is old enough to marry :)