Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Would You Say This?

Galactus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That Sinn guy said if he was talking to a woman, he would say something like, "If there weren't all these people around, I'd bend you over that table and have my way with you right now."

He says this is a great line because it tells her she's safe and you're only playing because there are in fact people around, and at the same time she likes it because you're expressing sexual intent in a confident way.

It's pretty bold. I can't see myself saying this to a woman unless it was in the context of a conversation that was moving in that direction. I'm not sure a woman wouldn't find that offensive. Do you think it could backfire?

I kind of like this line: "Excuse me, I know this is going to sound crazy. I've come from the future to tell you that the only way to stop the robot holocaust is if we fvck as soon as possible." The line works really great if she sees you're actually being chased by a T-1000 at the time.

combustiont

Don Juan
Reaction score
Totally dependent on the person. Some will get upset, some will eat that **** up and want to **** you in the bathroom.

Its about timing and gauging personality.

1 Bad Dude

Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me put it to you this way. If you're too afraid to SAY sexual things, then you're too afraid to DO sexual things.

A line like that is something you could use on someone you see around, but don't really socialize with. Someone like a waitress or bartender at a club. Like combustionist said, totally dependent on the person AND the situation.

Desert Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
at a guy at my academic job a year ago do something like this. basically a blatant come-on to a receptionist in a different department while we were leaving.

he no longer works here. got fired over sexual harassment. average looking dude, but he pushed his boundaries.

to me it sounds like a good way to get your ass slapped with a harassment lawsuit depending on where you're at.

Joe Stud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You gotta know the chick (not thru work), and know she's got a sense of humor. I used that same exact line not long ago. Her reply: "facing up, or facing down?" LOL
She was a very cool chick!